Question about Jan 6th Protestors

Here's reportage that informs on that question:

"For weeks, President Trump and his supporters had been proclaiming Jan. 6, 2021, as a day of reckoning. A day to gather in Washington to “save America” and “stop the steal” of the election he had decisively lost, but which he still maintained — often through a toxic brew of conspiracy theories — that he had won by a landslide.

And when that day came, the president rallied thousands of his supporters with an incendiary speech. Then a large mob of those supporters, many waving Trump flags and wearing Trump regalia, violently stormed the Capitol to take over the halls of government and send elected officials into hiding, fearing for their safety.

“Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,” Mr. Trump tweeted on Dec. 19, just one of several of his tweets promoting the day. “Be there, will be wild!”

--------------------------------------------------

The POTUS, the CIC.......encourages American citizens to come to DC and "Be wild"!

Not my idea of mature, wise, responsible .........leadership.
Again, it begs the question

If Trump wanted them not to violently attack the Capitol, what is it that he wanted them to do?

Congress and Mike Pence were certifying the vote, how did Trump expect his mob to stop them?

I can only go on what he said. And that is to peacefully cheer on the senators.
Hmm, not "fight like hell" or you're not going to have a country anymore?

After many hours and speakers who riled the crowd up did he say the word peacefully? How many times did he repeat it? None. How many times did he use combative speech after that one utterance? About an hours worth.

What I want to know is, did the protestors think Trump was going to declare Marshall Law? Do they now feel misled? Now that they are in prison, how do they feel about Trump? Would they still support him now as they sit in prison?

It is my own opinion that Trump did rile up citizens into thinking some major event would happen. I do think it is unfair they are in prison when he was the Leader.

I just wonder if those families whose loved ones are in prison still support Trump.

What is your personal opinion about this this if you have one ?
People are different.

Treating an entire group as possessing one mind is moronic.

Even the Borg have more individuality than you seem to grasp.

Let's be clear. Elections are based on the number of votes, NOT on stistics.

They're one and the same, shit for brains.

If they're not, it's proof positive that you cheated.

Winners and losers are based on the number of vote received, NOT on stats.

Actually they're based on electoral college tallies by state.

But that seems to be over your head, leftard.

Grow up, you're very boring and offer nothing new.
And you LIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

Lies and more lies, it's all anyone gets out of you fucktards.

Go away

I don’t know what Trumps plan was

He called his TRUMPMob to DC specifically on Jan 6
He knew Congress was certifying the election on that day

What was the TRUMPMob supposed to do about it?
Trump gave them no specific instructions on how to “Stop the Steal”and left it up to them

Trump lied to the mob and told them that Pence and Congress could overturn the States and he needed a mob to bully them
The plan was simple.

Kill Pence;
appoint a VP that would rule the way Trump wanted.
Win a court case arguing that until the VP says so, the votes are not valid.

It was a dumb plan...but it was cartoonishly simple.

The plan was simple.

Kill Pence;
appoint a VP that would rule the way Trump wanted.
Win a court case arguing that until the VP says so, the votes are not valid.

It was a dumb plan...but it was cartoonishly simple.
See ? ^^^

This kinda shit is just terminally fucking stupid.

No wonder leftards have no credibility.

They're trying to diss Trump for mean tweets, and they think THIS ^^^ is better.

Leftards are a plague on humanity.

Hey Mr. Yamil down there in El Salvador, it ain't us. It ain't the Americans. It's these ^^^ fucking leftards. You can see for yourself. Right here ^^^

They're one and the same, shit for brains.

If they're not, it's proof positive that you cheated.

Actually they're based on electoral college tallies by state.

But that seems to be over your head, leftard.

And you LIE LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.

Lies and more lies, it's all anyone gets out of you fucktards.

Go away
Gee...you're calling someone else a liar?

Jeez - we live in the middle of Oklahoma, 30 miles from the second largest Indian reservation in the country

At the same time...
I'm in the music business,
Lots of music being made in OK?

But before that....

I used to run security for a big medical provider.

LOL.... He probably was the rent-a-cop on the dock.

But I'm in the music business, and I'll tell you point blank the rap crowd gets ZERO play with me. I won't work with people like that, at all.

Yesterday I was in the music studio with Dr Dre's horn section.

LOL....

October '22
I have about a 99% success rate with penetrations. I can penetrate any damn thing.
August '23...he forgot he claimed to be a computer whiz...
Computer expert. 3 months or less.

More hilarity... (combining posts here...

April '22...But I lucked out, got a high number in the last year of the draft and then the war ended. June'22..."Not scared. I eat combat marines for lunch."

Then there are the famous claims...
I'm an expert with darts. Big ones, small ones, tiny little feathered ones fired out of a Bic pen and bigass poison ones fired from a drone.

I'm also an electronics expert so I can build and fix the drone,

I have a medical degree

Actually BUILT a lot of the hardware protecting our unnameable three letter agencies at THIS VERY MOMENT.

I'm a musician

I'm a scientist.

I just turned into a car collector

See ? ^^^

They're trying to diss Trump for mean tweets, and they think THIS ^^^ is better.

Hey Mr. Yamil down there in El Salvador, it ain't us. It ain't the Americans. It's these ^^^ fucking leftards. You can see for yourself. Right here ^^^
Didn't say it was a good plan. You guys are not known for being smart.

Let's be clear I've made no statement on what I think should or sholdn't be done. I am just inquiring on regular citizens perceptives about the questions I posed. Thanks for answering.

If you're looking for a regular citizens perspective, you're definitely in the wrong place. You need to do street interviews for that. What you'll find here are highly partisan folks, there are a couple that like to pretend they are middle of the road, but they're really not. You've been around this board long enough to know that.

What I want to know is, did the protestors think Trump was going to declare Marshall Law? Do they now feel misled? Now that they are in prison, how do they feel about Trump? Would they still support him now as they sit in prison?

It is my own opinion that Trump did rile up citizens into thinking some major event would happen. I do think it is unfair they are in prison when he was the Leader.

I just wonder if those families whose loved ones are in prison still support Trump.

I do not think the vast majority of those who attended that rally expected any kind of civil disobedience or anything but a peaceful rally. I have listened to Trump's remarks that day and there is absolutely nothing in them that suggests civil disobedience of any kind. I don't think those arrested blame Trump. I would be surprised if many of their family members blame Trump.

It was supposed to have been, it could have been, a beautiful demonstration of people lawfully and peacefully exercising their constitutional right to petition their government for redress of grievances. I think somebody or somebodies deliberately made sure it would not be that.

I do hope if he is elected in November that one of his first acts as President is to pardon or commute the sentences of every one of those people except those who did plan and participate in violence.

The idiots that joined in the violence, assault, vandalism, breaking and entering do deserve some kind of punishment for that. They were all idiots who if they were in fact Trump supporters or Patriots, they served his cause miserably that day. Which is probably the intention of those who provoked the riot.

We may never know for certain who was behind that. But I would bet the whole farm that Donald Trump didn't know about it or have anything to do with it.

Last edited:

You would have to ask a J6er, but of the ones I've seen interviewed from prison, no, they do not feel misled or betrayed by Trump. Quite the opposite. They are more determined than ever and the actions of Biden's DOJ have only served to prove Trump was right.

------------------------------------------------------------

I concur....100+%.
The guy has lousy credibility. A '
me, me, me' personality, and a repellant braggadocio style.
Would anyone buy a used car, a time-share, an annuity, an investment.....from this bloke?

But, M58, going back up in the thread I read with interest your comment about your MAGA friend.
I share similar experiences. A wonderful friend is the same. We never ever talk about his politics nor mine. I know his feelings as my bride will show me his FB postings (I ain't on FB). They are cringe-worthy.

But, I will never let a con like Don Trump get between me and my good friends.

ps.....also, my farm is in "Trump Country". Deep red. But........but I have terrific neighbors. And with them, like with my good friend, I will never allow Don the Con to get between my family and theirs.
And that's a whole separate issue in this ugly time -- the way this, thing, has literally damaged and destroyed families and relationships.

There is another sociological phenomenon that creates a lifestyle that does this, that is so powerful that it destroys such strong relationships.

I went about three years before I would call this a cult. I (try to) avoid hyperbole. But I had to finally admit that there are too many similarities NOT to.

I do not think the vast majority of those who attended that rally expected any kind of civil disobedience or anything but a peaceful rally. I have listened to Trump's remarks that day and there is absolutely nothing in them that suggests civil disobedience of any kind. I don't think those arrested blame Trump. I would be surprised if many of their family members blame Trump.

It was supposed to have been, it could have been, a beautiful demonstration of people lawfully and peacefully exercising their constitutional right to petition their government for redress of grievances. I think somebody or somebodies deliberately made sure it would not be that.

I do hope if he is elected in November that one of his first acts as President is to pardon or commute the sentences of every one of those people except those who did plan and participate in violence.

The idiots that joined in the violence, assault, vandalism, breaking and entering do deserve some kind of punishment for that. They were all idiots who if they were in fact Trump supporters or Patriots, they served his cause miserably that day. Which is probably the intention of those who provoked the riot.

We may never know for certain who was behind that. But I would bet the whole farm that Donald Trump didn't know about it or have anything to do with it.
Yeah; you're on drugs.

"Fight like hell" was mentioned by your blob himself.

J6 has been completely overblown. If Americans sought a true “insurrection” they would have stormed the Capitol, en masse, with firearms and/or other weapons of war. Instead, a few of them painted their faces and strolled around looking at things (along with their Capitol Police guides). As the facts have unfolded, it has been revealed that much of this fiasco was an inside job planned and perpetrated by Pelosi, the FBI, and other Deep State insiders.

If Americans sought a true “insurrection” they would have stormed the Capitol, en masse, with firearms and/or other weapons of war.
Well, true and patriotic and law-abiding responsible Americans did not want a "true insurrection". Rather, the vast vast majority of Americans wanted the Constitutionally mandated peaceful-transfer-of-power that we've expected for over 200 years.

On the other hand, a few (thousand) fringies totally absorbed into a cult-of-personality sought to break our laws, savagely beat our uniformed police, threaten to kill our leaders, vandalize our Capitol, then in a fitting gesture of their character, quality and demeanor......pooped & pee'd in the hallways and offices of that Capitol.

So, count me skeptical about Jackson's requirements for real "insurrections".....and the support by quality Americans.

---------------------------------------------------------------
As the facts have unfolded, it has been revealed that much of this fiasco was an inside job planned and perpetrated by Pelosi, the FBI, and other Deep State insiders.

What 'unfolded' facts?
Show us.
Link us to creditable sources who have insight and are in a position to know.

And whatever 'facts' you may offer the forum....well, too, offer the forum the context. Doing a Tucker Carlson-style creative edit of showing empty corridors as proof that nothing happened.......won't add to your own credibility Jackson.

IMHO

If Trump wanted them not to violently attack the Capitol, what is it that he wanted them to do?
That is a valid question. And one, I believe the Special Counsel has or is seeking insight on.

To summon the crowd to DC (Be there, it will be wild); then incite that crowd with violent rhetoric by the warm-up acts and Trump himself, with the one small fig-leaf of 'peaceful'; and the coordinated leadership role of two Alt Right extremist groups...Proud Boys & Oathkeepers; the suspect Willard Hotel 'war room" (?) manned by Flynn, Stone, and other enablers......well, all of that, sorta kinda raises legitimate questions. As has poster Rightwinger.

----------------------------------------------------------

shit for brains.
over your head, leftard.
LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER.
shit is just terminally fucking stupid.
fucking leftards
MAGA?
The MAGA world has gotta be proud to number an individual like above....among their ranks. Does he add polish or gravitas to their movement?

Make America great again......but huffing & puffing with naughty words?
Personally, I think America is better than that.
We need not settle for the low end. Responsible educated Americans expect more and better.
IMHO
------------------------------------------------------

I think somebody or somebodies deliberately made sure it would not be that.
Ummm, yeah. First look at the Proud Boys and the Oathkeepers. There is excellent reportage recently posted on this chatroom that demonstrates graphically and forcefully the intentions, plans, and actions of the Proud Boys (now serving 22 to 10yrs in prison).
Was that a homegrown organic 'seditious conspiracy' and violenct-to-a-goal? Or did they have the imprimatur of someone with authority?

Enter Jack Smith.

Thankfully.
------------------------------------------------

But I would bet the whole farm that Donald Trump didn't know about it or have anything to do with it.
OK, I ain't bettin' my farm......but I'd wager on yours. Don Trump was not a naif on January 6th. He had expectations that something good was happeing for him. Hence, he sat in front of the telly merely watching the violence, injury and death unfold. And he did nothing. As the leader, where the 'buck stops'.... he did nothing. He was....in my opinion....waiting for the dénouement that would NOT overthrow the government.....but KEEP him in that government.

He miscalculated and his enablers miscalculated.
All since, is just covering up.

IMHO

Well, true and patriotic and law-abiding responsible Americans did not want a "true insurrection". Rather, the vast vast majority of Americans wanted the Constitutionally mandated peaceful-transfer-of-power that we've expected for over 200 years.

On the other hand, a few (thousand) fringies totally absorbed into a cult-of-personality sought to break our laws, savagely beat our uniformed police, threaten to kill our leaders, vandalize our Capitol, then in a fitting gesture of their character, quality and demeanor......pooped & pee'd in the hallways and offices of that Capitol.

So, count me skeptical about Jackson's requirements for real "insurrections".....and the support by quality Americans.

---------------------------------------------------------------

What 'unfolded' facts?
Show us.
Link us to creditable sources who have insight and are in a position to know.

And whatever 'facts' you may offer the forum....well, too, offer the forum the context. Doing a Tucker Carlson-style creative edit of showing empty corridors as proof that nothing happened.......won't add to your own credibility Jackson.

IMHO
Cool NARRATIVES, sloth.
:rolleyes:

See ? ^^^

OK

Then what was Trumps plan in calling a mob to DC on Jan 6?
What did he expect them to do?

Once the violence started, why did he allow it to play out?

Those in prison are political prisoners. BLM burned government buildings and property like police and fire vehicles why the hell are they not in jail!

Forum List

Back