Question about Jan 6th Protestors

No I wouldn't do any of those behaviors. But in retrospect, I was pondering the families and wondering if they all still felt the same about supporting Trump or not. I just wondered if any of them felt set up by Trump. Then I wondered if anyone else has thought about these things. Thanks for sharing your perspective. I really appreciate people sharing their own thoughts about it.
I can't help myself sometimes.

The way dimocrap FILTH have prosecuted this is their usual way -- "The Process is the punishment".

Most, if not all, of those illegitimately charged in that fiasco came from out of town. But they're being charged in DC.

It costs money to, 1) Hire an In-Town Lawyer, b) Travel to and From DC every time you have to give a deposition, plea to a charge, etc and, c) Stay in a Hotel, pay for transportation and miss work.

Unlike the vast majority of dimocrap scum, our people work for a living. We have bills, mortgage payments, health insurance, car payments, the kids' orthodontist, taxes, etc, etc and other things you wouldn't understand.

dimocrap FILTH use that to break down the 'defendants' to cause them extreme hardship to the point that it's just cheaper to cop a plea and suffer the illegitimate consequences from Hostile Judges. Where do some of them have to get that money? Money they didn't set aside for a BULLSHIT prosecution by scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH?

So, to answer your juvenile fucking question, what dimocrap FILTH have done is to make otherwise disinterested people hopping mad. You fuck with my family, you fuck with me.

There WILL be a price to pay for what scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH have done to otherwise law-abiding, good people. And, AFAIC, it can't be high enough.

What would help is if some of ignorant-ass dimocraps would venture outside your stupid little words once in a while and see what's going on. But you won't. You never have and -- You never will. Because --

You're stupid and stupid people don't like to be reminded that they're stupid.

What I want to know is, did the protestors think Trump was going to declare Marshall Law? Do they now feel misled? Now that they are in prison, how do they feel about Trump? Would they still support him now as they sit in prison?

It is my own opinion that Trump did rile up citizens into thinking some major event would happen. I do think it is unfair they are in prison when he was the Leader.

I just wonder if those families whose loved ones are in prison still support Trump.

What is your personal opinion about this this if you have one ?

Many of the insurrectionists who are now in prison, still believe the election was stolen. They have to continue with that belief, otherwise, they've been duped, and they refuse to believe that Trump lied to them.

Just like Stockholm Syndrome which sees kidnap victims sympathize with their kidnappers, many people who are the victims of con artists continue to believe the con long after the lies have been exposed. We see it in this forum every single day with Trump.

Many of the insurrectionists who are now in prison, still believe the election was stolen. They have to continue with that belief, otherwise, they've been duped, and they refuse to believe that Trump lied to them.

Just like Stockholm Syndrome which sees kidnap victims sympathize with their kidnappers, many people who are the victims of con artists continue to believe the con long after the lies have been exposed. We see it in this forum every single day with Trump.

I resonate with your perspective on this topic.

The way dimocrap FILTH have prosecuted this is their usual way -- "The Process is the punishment".

Most, if not all, of those illegitimately charged in that fiasco came from out of town. But they're being charged in DC.

It costs money to, 1) Hire an In-Town Lawyer, b) Travel to and From DC every time you have to give a deposition, plea to a charge, etc and, c) Stay in a Hotel, pay for transportation and miss work.

Unlike the vast majority of dimocrap scum, our people work for a living. We have bills, mortgage payments, health insurance, car payments, the kids' orthodontist, taxes, etc, etc and other things you wouldn't understand.

dimocrap FILTH use that to break down the 'defendants' to cause them extreme hardship to the point that it's just cheaper to cop a plea and suffer the illegitimate consequences from Hostile Judges. Where do some of them have to get that money? Money they didn't set aside for a BULLSHIT prosecution by scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH?

So, to answer your juvenile fucking question, what dimocrap FILTH have done is to make otherwise disinterested people hopping mad. You fuck with my family, you fuck with me.

There WILL be a price to pay for what scum of the Earth dimocrap FILTH have done to otherwise law-abiding, good people. And, AFAIC, it can't be high enough.

What would help is if some of ignorant-ass dimocraps would venture outside your stupid little words once in a while and see what's going on. But you won't. You never have and -- You never will. Because --

Don’t wanna be prosecuted in DC?

Don’t commit crimes there

They coulda stayed home

You mean January 6th insurrectionists. Why would Trump declared Marshall Law when it was his supporters doing the storming of the Capitol?
It's possible that there would have been a mass uprising among the citizens over declaring Trump was still President, but most likely, it would result in Constitutional legal challenges.

What the insurrectionists that day thought is that they were going to be a part of United States history. They were going to storm the Capitol and
force members of Congress to throw out the results of the free and fair 2020 election and force in a slate of electors that were loyal to Donald Trump
who would declare he was the victor of the 2020 election. Why do you think they would take the time to post their actions on social media everywhere???...until about 5 hours into it when they saw it wasn't going to work and most of them tried desperately to delete any record of their participation. They thought they were going to get away scot free with it.

In short, they believed there would be no consequences for their actions because at the end of the day, Donald Trump would still be President.
I'm sure there are a great many regretting their actions and feel that Trump not only egged them on to storm the Capitol, but would also absolve them of their sins as well. He gets to walk away and stall the justice system while the rest of them have to pay now. Ashli Babbitt's family is suing the DOJ for their relative's death. It will be thrown out, of course.

My personal opinion is that January 6, 2021 can NEVER happen again. If it takes a decade to track down everyone in that video footage that day and send them an angry email or leave them a sternly worded phone call, I'll support hiring as many federal agents as possible to make that happen.
You have no choice in the matter.

The more this idiot government fucks up, the more likely you are to get protests.

Don't like it? Don't steal a fucking election.

I stopped reading after the words " dimocrap FILTH".

When you start out by lying and blaming Democrats for ANYTHING that happened in regards to January 6, 2021, you prove you're either a paid poster or a gullible idiot.

"Everyone is lying to you except Donald Trump and right wing media", cuts the legs right out from under any argument you might make because Donald Trump and the right wing media have all been caught, or admitted to you that they're lying.

In court filing after court filing, Trump's lawyers have NEVER claimed that Trump is innocent of any of the charges against him. That he didn't do the things that lead to the indictments. They continue to make the claim that it wasn't illegal to commit these crimes because he was the President. He has "absolute immunity from prosecution" because he was the President.

None of Trump's claims of immunity hold water either Constitutionally or historically. That's why Ford pardoned Nixon.

In every single case, Donald Trump was indicted by a Grand Jury - by the PEOPLE of the USA, not the White House, or the Justice Department. Unlike Trump's attempts to prosecute "his enemies", multiple Grand Juries in 3 different jurisdictions, have indicted Donald Trump for crimes against the PEOPLE.

The more this idiot government fucks up, the more likely you are to get protests.

Americans always have the choice of NOT VOTING for the lying criminal conman who tried to overthrow the government.

The only attempt to "steal a fucking election" was the one made by Donald Trump and his Insurrectionist Choir.

Stop falling for the lies, and the bullshit.

You of course have necessary verifiable/physical evidence to support at what at best the big lie.

The election was NOT stolen. Grow the fuck up.

Actually, I do. I can send emails to my congresspeople and Senators, as well as law enforcement in DC that the next time insurrectionists throw a little garden party over an election their side motherfucking lost..l want see the revelers put down....hard.

Don't like my opinion? Don't support a traitor's activities. :)

Don’t wanna be prosecuted in DC?

Don’t commit crimes there

They coulda stayed home
And they should have. I was invited and I declined. I thought it was one of the dumbest 'protests' in American history.

dimocrap FILTH got us. They put one over on us. Caught us with our pants down.

Our fault for not seeing it coming.

They'll try it again. dimocrap scum never stop. Being criminals is all they know how to do.

No more Mister Nice Guy.

Hint to all you people living in Florida (or anywhere else for that matter)..... If you have to travel through Maryland for some reason. Any reason. Don't carry a weapon with you in your car. Maryland has License Plate readers and their Gestapo will sometimes pull you over and search your car/truck to see if you have a weapon. And if you do -- You are FUCKED!! Maryland makes up its own rules and -- Just don't do it. Leave your Carry Gun at home. Trust me on that one.

You are the one making the accusation, therefor e the burden of proof you shit for brains idiot.

Should read as follows: You are the making the accusation, therefore the burden of proof is on YOU shit for brains (emphasis added).

YOU prove it, clueless leftard.

YOU CAN'T

Dumb fucking asshole

It has been proven. 67 Court cases, 50 Secretaries of State, and returning officers in every county in every state of the Union, the FBI, the DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security, all of which were headed by Trump's hand picked appointees and staffers. All of them signed off on that election, which was then certified by the Congress of the United States of America. Even the Cyber Ninja's said Biden won.

You've got a fat old conman who was afraid he's be arrested for his criminal activies both before and after he was elected President, and was prepared to seize power by any means necessary.

And a billionaire owned media who is prepared to keep him in power to keep the tax cuts and civil unrest coming because they're making money off the chaos and the economic collapses, which have become a feature, not a bug of the Republican Administrations.

It has been proven.

Horseshit.

67 Court cases, 50 Secretaries of State, and returning officers in every county in every state of the Union, the FBI, the DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security, all of which were headed by Trump's hand picked appointees and staffers.

BULLSHIT.

NOT ONE court case considered the statistical evidence.

Which is overwhelming.

* NOT *

* FUCKING *

* ONE *

All of them signed off on that election, which was then certified by the Congress of the United States of America. Even the Cyber Ninja's said Biden won.

And NOW it turns out, the Governor of Georgia has been forced to admit, that Rudy Giuliani was right all along, and there were MORE than 17,000 bogus votes, which is enough to throw the election for Biden.

You've got a fat old conman who was afraid he's be arrested for his criminal activies both before and after he was elected President, and was prepared to seize power by any means necessary.

No one cares.

And a billionaire owned media who is prepared to keep him in power to keep the tax cuts and civil unrest coming because they're making money off the chaos and the economic collapses, which have become a feature, not a bug of the Republican Administrations.

You just don't get it.

It's not about Trump

It's not about Republicans

You're barking up the wrong tree

Peeing on the wrong leg, as it were

Forum List

Back