Question about Jan 6th Protestors

"Now that they are in prison, how do they feel about Trump?"

----------------------------------------------------------------

And, in response to a reasonable, well-crafted inquiry, we get the following:

Damn, but dimocraps are fucking stupid.
Only an uneducated child would use 'marshall' in place of 'martial'.
.....You're stupid and stupid people don't like to be reminded that they're stupid.
STUPID FUCKING LEFTARDS !!!
.......Dumb fucking asshole
------------------------------------

So, a hat-tip to the poster Michelle.
For.....for wildly triggering the forum's little Klan of Karens.
Read those quotes above...from posters Scruffy & Edgtho.
Is that MAGA, or what?
How many times on just this venue have we seen the MAGA Karens go into some sort of f-bomb frenzy when they get discombobulated?

Personally, I think it is fun stuff for the rest of us.

I love this bar....most especially when the TrumpKarens have their hissyfit melt-downs.

Thanks, Michelle.

ps.....regarding your question in the OP:
Well, I have no way of knowing other than the occasional short reportage. Some have certainly said participating on the January 6th seditious attack on our elected Representatives was a stupid move on their part, and they regret it.

I have read of only one ----a Proud Boy or an Oathkeeper, I think ......who after getting spanked hard with significant prison-time....shouted out in court "Trump won".

Intuitively, I suspect that a lot of perps families are more pissed at their own perp....than they are at Don Trump.

IMHO

It has been proven. 67 Court cases, 50 Secretaries of State, and returning officers in every county in every state of the Union, the FBI, the DOJ and the Department of Homeland Security, all of which were headed by Trump's hand picked appointees and staffers. All of them signed off on that election, which was then certified by the Congress of the United States of America. Even the Cyber Ninja's said Biden won.

You've got a fat old conman who was afraid he's be arrested for his criminal activies both before and after he was elected President, and was prepared to seize power by any means necessary.

And a billionaire owned media who is prepared to keep him in power to keep the tax cuts and civil unrest coming because they're making money off the chaos and the economic collapses, which have become a feature, not a bug of the Republican Administrations.

And there inlies the problem. P01135809 has so indoctrinated his cult members refuse to accept the truth.

Even wiht 67- Separate Court rulings (including judges appointed by (P01135809) they refuse to accept the reality of the 2020 Election.

P01135809 went so far as to fire his appointed Director of Cyber Security and Infrastructure Security Agency, Chris Krebs when Director Krebs dared to declare that the 2020 Presidential Election was the most secure in recent history. You don't dance to the tune set by P01135809, you get fired.

These people would rather believe the Big Lie because they prefer to lied to. If they were not so goddamn pathetic I might even a reason to feel sorry for them. As it stands, they ain't worth beans to make a fart.

Last edited:
Horseshit.

BULLSHIT.

NOT ONE court case considered the statistical evidence.

Which is overwhelming.

* NOT *

* FUCKING *

* ONE *

And NOW it turns out, the Governor of Georgia has been forced to admit, that Rudy Giuliani was right all along, and there were MORE than 17,000 bogus votes, which is enough to throw the election for Biden.

No one cares.

You just don't get it.

It's not about Trump

It's not about Republicans

You're barking up the wrong tree

Peeing on the wrong leg, as it were

67-Courts did and YOU FUCKING LOST. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Your have proof, show it. The burden of proof is on you and all you are doing crying in your chocolate milk.

Last edited:
"One of the worst parts of this disaster is that he's not even a GOOD con man. He's so damn obvious..."
------------------------------------------------------------

I concur....100+%.
The guy has lousy credibility. A '
me, me, me' personality, and a repellant braggadocio style.
Would anyone buy a used car, a time-share, an annuity, an investment.....from this bloke?

But, M58, going back up in the thread I read with interest your comment about your MAGA friend.
I share similar experiences. A wonderful friend is the same. We never ever talk about his politics nor mine. I know his feelings as my bride will show me his FB postings (I ain't on FB). They are cringe-worthy.

But, I will never let a con like Don Trump get between me and my good friends.

ps.....also, my farm is in "Trump Country". Deep red. But........but I have terrific neighbors. And with them, like with my good friend, I will never allow Don the Con to get between my family and theirs.

I don’t know what Trumps plan was

He called his TRUMPMob to DC specifically on Jan 6
He knew Congress was certifying the election on that day

What was the TRUMPMob supposed to do about it?
Trump gave them no specific instructions on how to “Stop the Steal”and left it up to them

Trump lied to the mob and told them that Pence and Congress could overturn the States and he needed a mob to bully them

Trump lied to the mob and told them that Pence and Congress could overturn the States and he needed a mob to bully them

You had an opinion a respect that, until you got to those quote and just straight up lied. Trump didn’t tell them to “bully” anyone, your previous was misleading as well as you suggest that trumps intention was for them to do what they did. There hasn’t been any evidence yet that indicates that Trump intended for that riot to get out of control.

Your whole narrative is hinged on Trump giving a speech and HOPING they would start rioting, for no purpose. There can’t be anyone, even in the Trump camp, who believed that a riot in the capitol would have any effect on the ballot counting. It’s not like they REALLY thought they could seize control of the government and hold it until they changed the vote. That’s silly. Knowing that a riot would have no effect, but would only serve to get his supporters in trouble, there would have been zero reason to start a riot.

He told them to peacefully cheer on the senators, hoping it would somehow make them change their mind (which was really silly also because even that wasn’t going to do anything).

It was an idiotic thing to do, storming the capitol like that, but I think it was just things getting out of hand. There was no grand scheme to use a riot to “take over government”

There hasn’t been any evidence yet that indicates that Trump intended for that riot to get out of control.

There is no evidence that Trump tried to get that mob to stop their violence
The facts are that when told of the breach of the Capitol, he reminded them that Mike Pence had let down the country

Hang Mike Pence

There can’t be anyone, even in the Trump camp, who believed that a riot in the capitol would have any effect on the ballot counting. It’s not like they REALLY thought they could seize control of the government and hold it until they changed the vote.

Then why were they there?

If Trump had no intention of them “Stopping the Steal” why did he call them to DC?
What did he intend for them to do?

67-Courts did and YOU FUCKING LOST. GET THE FUCK OVER IT. Your have proof, show it. The burden of proof is on you and all you are doing crying in your chocolate milk.
For you? Denied. You're a waste of time.

Get me 5 minutes on national television, that's how you'll get your answer.

There is no evidence that Trump tried to get that mob to stop their violence
The facts are that when told of the breach of the Capitol, he reminded them that Mike Pence had let down the country

Hang Mike Pence

Certainly, I’ve criticized Trump for not acting fast enough, but that doesn’t mean he told those people to come to Washington with the intent of having them do what they did. Again, that would have been pointless to even try.

Certainly, I’ve criticized Trump for not acting fast enough, but that doesn’t mean he told those people to come to Washington with the intent of having them do what they did. Again, that would have been pointless to even try.
Maybe you can explain what Trumps plan was in calling a mob to DC, firing them up and then send them to the Capitol

What did he hope to accomplish?

Maybe you can explain what Trumps plan was in calling a mob to DC, firing them up and then send them to the Capitol

What did he hope to accomplish?

I can only go on what he said. And that is to peacefully cheer on the senators. I don’t know why, as I previously stated, cheering would have as little effect as rioting would.

Why he did it, I could only speculate. I’m just saying that a riot would have had no practical use, as it would have, and didn’t, change anything

For you? Denied. You're a waste of time.

Get me 5 minutes on national television, that's how you'll get your answer.

Let's be clear. Elections are based on the number of votes, NOT on stistics. Winners and losers are based on the number of vote received, NOT on stats.

Grow up, you're very boring and offer nothing new.

I noticed that some people still didn't give an opinion about if they believe the J6 prisoners have changed their views on supporting Trump. I am sorry my mispelling of a word distracted you. But if you like you could still answer the other questions. ( if it helps you understand, I have dyslexia and sometimes reverse numbers or letters and I often mispell words.)

Thanks much.
Some families probably have a real hard time but I doubt they would openly blame Trump. It's a cult.

I can only go on what he said. And that is to peacefully cheer on the senators. I don’t know why, as I previously stated, cheering would have as little effect as rioting would.

Why he did it, I could only speculate. I’m just saying that a riot would have had no practical use, as it would have, and didn’t, change anything
The question is not Trumps cover your ass statement

I am asking why they were there in the first place
Trump lied to them, told them the election was stolen, told them Mike Pence could overturn the states, told them the Senate could refuse to certify the vote.

What is your guess that Trump was trying to accomplish?
Wnat did he want his Republican Mob to do?

What I want to know is, did the protestors think Trump was going to declare Marshall Law? Do they now feel misled? Now that they are in prison, how do they feel about Trump? Would they still support him now as they sit in prison?

It is my own opinion that Trump did rile up citizens into thinking some major event would happen. I do think it is unfair they are in prison when he was the Leader.

I just wonder if those families whose loved ones are in prison still support Trump.

What is your personal opinion about this this if you have one ?

Stupidity has consequences!

I am asking why they were there in the first place

Here's reportage that informs on that question:

"For weeks, President Trump and his supporters had been proclaiming Jan. 6, 2021, as a day of reckoning. A day to gather in Washington to “save America” and “stop the steal” of the election he had decisively lost, but which he still maintained — often through a toxic brew of conspiracy theories — that he had won by a landslide.

And when that day came, the president rallied thousands of his supporters with an incendiary speech. Then a large mob of those supporters, many waving Trump flags and wearing Trump regalia, violently stormed the Capitol to take over the halls of government and send elected officials into hiding, fearing for their safety.

“Big protest in D.C. on January 6th,” Mr. Trump tweeted on Dec. 19, just one of several of his tweets promoting the day. “Be there, will be wild!”

--------------------------------------------------

The POTUS, the CIC.......encourages American citizens to come to DC and "Be wild"!

Not my idea of mature, wise, responsible .........leadership.

Forum List

Back