Question about Jan 6th Protestors

I noticed that some people still didn't give an opinion about if they believe the J6 prisoners have changed their views on supporting Trump. I am sorry my mispelling of a word distracted you. But if you like you could still answer the other questions. ( if it helps you understand, I have dyslexia and sometimes reverse numbers or letters and I often mispell words.)

Thanks much.

It would be nice to debate with semi-literate dims. Not possible. We all make mistakes in here but this one, substituting 'marshall' for 'martial' belies the unseriousness of the question.

It's just College Sophomore propaganda. Literally.

It happens more when the Northeast gets snowed in. Children get locked-in and come in here when they're tired of gaming.

We need a romper-room for dims to keep them out of the adults' hair.

This thread is a flame thread and should be banished to the Rubber Room. Ignorant from its inception
What do you think Trumps plan was for Jan 6

What I want to know is, did the protestors think Trump was going to declare Marshall Law? Do they now feel misled? Now that they are in prison, how do they feel about Trump? Would they still support him now as they sit in prison?

It is my own opinion that Trump did rile up citizens into thinking some major event would happen. I do think it is unfair they are in prison when he was the Leader.

I just wonder if those families whose loved ones are in prison still support Trump.

What is your personal opinion about this this if you have one ?

They had no clue what P01135809 would do. He condoned and supported the Insurrection. He urged them fight. Putin's butt boy encouraged the violence.

I noticed that some people still didn't give an opinion about if they believe the J6 prisoners have changed their views on supporting Trump. I am sorry my mispelling of a word distracted you. But if you like you could still answer the other questions. ( if it helps you understand, I have dyslexia and sometimes reverse numbers or letters and I often mispell words.)

Thanks much.

I that feeling all to well, I have mild dyslexia.

Thanks much.
I can take misspelling. We all do it. What you did wasn't to misspell something, it was to show a total lack of understanding of the topic you were trying to propagandize.

Only an uneducated child would use 'marshall' in place of 'martial'.

Seeing the word misused is easily spotted. It is out of place. It's like seeing Mike Tyson in a dress. Immediately apparent.

Go back to school, get out of school, come back in ten years.

Good luck. Hope you get your internship

I can take misspelling. We all do it. What you did wasn't to misspell something, it was to show a total lack of understanding of the topic you were trying to propagandize.

Seeing the word misused is easily spotted. It is out of place. It's like seeing Mike Tyson in a dress. Immediately apparent.

Okay now that you let out your personal frustration. Would you like to give an opinion on the questions I wondered?

Damn
You are anal

What I want to know is, did the protestors think Trump was going to declare Marshall Law? Do they now feel misled? Now that they are in prison, how do they feel about Trump? Would they still support him now as they sit in prison?

It is my own opinion that Trump did rile up citizens into thinking some major event would happen. I do think it is unfair they are in prison when he was the Leader.

I just wonder if those families whose loved ones are in prison still support Trump.

Hate to sound like my dad but if Johnny told ya to jump off a bridge would you? These people were adults. They got what they had coming. Trump and anyone else involved also have some things coming. Hopefully justice will prevale and the higher ups in the sceme also suffer prison but I won't hold my breath. As far as future support some will see the light others won't.

It would be nice to debate with semi-literate dims. Not possible. We all make mistakes in here but this one, substituting 'marshall' for 'martial' belies the unseriousness of the question.

It happens more when the Northeast gets snowed in. Children get locked-in and come in here when they're tired of gaming.

This thread is a flame thread and should be banished to the Rubber Room. Ignorant from its inception
It's a blog dumb fuck. A place two exchange ideas not a college term paper. No one gives to shits about your Karen ass bitch that they did not spell check.

Here's the anwer...

They don't feel any differently.

If Biden wins, many will communicate "remorse" and how "wrong" they were blah, blah, blah...

However, If Trump wins, they will communicate that they were right and we'll likely see many of them released by that lawless President.

Bottom line is they have no principles, their only principle is power and doing whatever it takes to keep and wield it.
^ Pure fiction

If you posted like an adult instead of just insulting posters, someone would care about your posts.

Hate to sound like my dad but if Johnny told ya to jump off a bridge would you? These people were adults. They got what they had coming. Trump and anyone else involved also have some things coming. Hopefully justice will prevale and the higher ups in the sceme also suffer prison but I won't hold my breath. As far as future support some will see the light others won't.
No I wouldn't do any of those behaviors. But in retrospect, I was pondering the families and wondering if they all still felt the same about supporting Trump or not. I just wondered if any of them felt set up by Trump. Then I wondered if anyone else has thought about these things. Thanks for sharing your perspective. I really appreciate people sharing their own thoughts about it.

Many of the ones going to prison stated they were misled, cried etc.

He was trying to put pressure on Pence to stop the count or send votes back. If the whole thing blew that was fine too.
All his other fraudulent plans had been frustrated, so this was his last shot.

I don’t know what Trumps plan was

He called his TRUMPMob to DC specifically on Jan 6
He knew Congress was certifying the election on that day

What was the TRUMPMob supposed to do about it?
Trump gave them no specific instructions on how to “Stop the Steal”and left it up to them

Trump lied to the mob and told them that Pence and Congress could overturn the States and he needed a mob to bully them
That's because all he expected and wanted was a peaceful, patriotic protest.

No I wouldn't do any of those behaviors. But in retrospect, I was pondering the families and wondering if they all still felt the same about supporting Trump or not. I just wondered if any of them felt set up by Trump. Then I wondered if anyone else has thought about these things. Thanks for sharing your perspective. I really appreciate people sharing their own thoughts about it.
Deluded is what some of these families are those families will still support Trump. The ones that are not deluded will hold Trump responsible for what he has done to their families and would like to see Trump in prison also.

It was like the whole mob mentality takes over.

They broke the law and attacked police and our democratic process

Fuck em

Forum List

Back