Question About Ex-Californians

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Okay, so it's no secret that Californians have been moving away from California in record numbers over the past several years. For the most part they have been moving to the red states of Texas and Florida, along with purple Arizona and some other red states in the West and Oregon and Washington. So, my question is this: will ex-Californians in these other states they moved to keep on voting for the very same shit they just moved away from? Or, are they smart enough to realize that if they vote for the very same crap that caused them to move away they will eventually turn their new location into the very same place they wanted to move away from so badly? I really don't know the answer. I suspect there will be a mix of the smart and stupid but sometimes stupid is forever.

Okay, so it's no secret that Californians have been moving away from California in record numbers over the past several years. For the most part they have been moving to the red states of Texas and Florida, along with purple Arizona and some other red states in the West and Oregon and Washington. So, my question is this: will ex-Californians in these other states they moved to keep on voting for the very same shit they just moved away from? Or, are they smart enough to realize that if they vote for the very same crap that caused them to move away they will eventually turn their new location into the very same place they wanted to move away from so badly? I really don't know the answer. I suspect there will be a mix of the smart and stupid but sometimes stupid is forever.

We make them swear an oath to vote Republican before we let them into South Dakota. We also give them free guns and shooting lessons.

:laughing0301:

IMHO Republicans moved out of CA. Democrats love the shit show, or they would vote Republican to clean up CA.
It would be interesting to see the party affiliation of those who moved. Of course it's not brain surgery to figure out that the richer ones moving away the Republicans far outnumber Democrats.

I lived in California for 34 or so years, cast my first vote there. I still vote the way I always have... my conscience.

To be fair, I only voted for one Democrat for state office while living there. Tom Bradley. For governor. He was a good man and the best choice for the job.

I don't read the minds of ex-Californians.

Texas had an invasion of Red River wetbacks, mostly from the closed auto factories in the Midwest, in the 1980's-1990's. Then we got Ann Richards, alky nutjob and Austinoid Femanerd. She and her fellow drunken trust fund leftists wrecked the Democrat Party here and even made George Bush look like a super jeenyus. So yeah, migrations matter. Abbot needs to focus as much on keeping Californians out as he does illegals.

Texas had an invasion of Red River wetbacks, mostly from the closed auto factories in the Midwest, in the 1980's-1990's. Then we got Ann Richards, alky nutjob and Austinoid Femanerd. She and her fellow drunken trust fund leftists wrecked the Democrat Party here and even made George Bush look like a super jeenyus. So yeah, migrations matter. Abbot needs to focus as much on keeping Californians out as he does illegals.
The U.S. would be better off just giving Texas back to Mexico.

Wouldn’t you like to know! :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back