Confidence in America dragged to ‘lowest’ point

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Confidence in America has been put in a free fall by the presidency of Joe Biden, according to a sobering and critical new Gallup report.

Handed a nation on the rise in 2020 by the Trump administration, the line tracking the confidence people have in their national government has been in nonstop decline.

At 46% in 2020, it now squats at 31%.

“After President Joe Biden took office, confidence in government slipped to 40% in 2021 and again to 31% in 2022. This is on par with the lowest rates of confidence measured in the U.S. government since Gallup started tracking it globally in 2006,” the pollster said.

Great job Joe, as Obama indicated, Joe can and will screw-up anything.

Biden bummer: Confidence in America dragged to ‘lowest’ point

Voters can only blame themselves for electing idiots like Biden and Fetterman.
Looking at the track history of humanity and despots, I would venture to say it's just the human condition is all.

People are sheep that require a shepherd, but as a baseline human beings suck at it.

Yes, I've definitely lost confidence, knowing that such a significant portion of the populace could actually fall prey to such a spectacularly obvious orange con man. That's probably been the worst part of these last seven years. Learning that.
And?
Biden promised to forgive student loans. An OBVIOUS LIE. Trump kept his promises.

Yes, I've definitely lost confidence, knowing that such a significant portion of the populace could actually fall prey to such a spectacularly obvious orange con man. That's probably been the worst part of these last seven years. Learning that.

And?
So you're already blaming DT, again.
Predictable & pathetic

You lefty lemmings are mindless drones

Last edited:

Forum List

Back