Question About An Interesting Bible Verse

Not true, supposedly Capernaum was his home. (as opposed to the claim of not yet built Nazareth).
Sources:
hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1

Not sure what point you are trying to make, but it appears you missed my point. Didn't say Jesus was never in Capernaum. Follow the Gospels. He traveled.

But your reply contradicts your NT in that this figure used for Jesus and his disciples all talked about son of man coming as another And I thoroughly posted why and sources of your own texts.
Example of what this is liken to (we learn by resemblences).
A resemblence to this is Rabbi Scheerson teaching about Moshiach to come so fervently that his Chabad students made him out to be the one he spoke of third person tense.

I grew up Catholic, but I'm no longer Catholic, I'm agnostic. But I was thinking about this particular verse and how weird it is.

Luke 9:58
And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

What does it mean? The guys on Ancient Aliens talk a lot about how we may have been "brought here," to Earth. And other ancient texts mention things along these lines as well. Ancient alien proponents would probably take it to mean that Earth isn't our actual home, that somewhere else was our original home.

I'm assuming Christians might interpret this to mean that our home is with God, not here on Earth. But that seems a bit convenient and not really what Jesus was talking about. If it were, he would've been more explicit with that.

Anyway, I realize there was at least a 30-50 year gap between the time Jesus allegedly was here and when one word was written about him, but it's still a captivating verse at any rate. There are still lots of curious anomalies and interesting things in the Bible, especially in the books that were taken out.

>>but in this world we may have to do without, for we look for “a building from God, an eternal house in heaven, not built by human hands<<

also Matthew and Corinthians

I was probably reading too much into that verse.

Gee... ya think?

IMG_8154.png

This is what happens when I watch Ancient Aliens for a solid 4 hours on Friday on the History channel.
h01110.gif

Not true, supposedly Capernaum was his home. (as opposed to the claim of not yet built Nazareth).
Sources:
hometown liken to Soddom:
Matthew 4:13
Matthew 11:23
Matthew 17:24
Mark 1:21,2:1

Not sure what point you are trying to make, but it appears you missed my point. Didn't say Jesus was never in Capernaum. Follow the Gospels. He traveled.

But your reply contradicts your NT in that this figure used for Jesus and his disciples all talked about son of man coming as another And I thoroughly posted why and sources of your own texts.
Example of what this is liken to (we learn by resemblences).
A resemblence to this is Rabbi Scheerson teaching about Moshiach to come so fervently that his Chabad students made him out to be the one he spoke of third person tense.

My post only addressed the cost of discipleship in following Jesus. The end.

I grew up Catholic, but I'm no longer Catholic, I'm agnostic. But I was thinking about this particular verse and how weird it is.

And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head.

What does it mean? The guys on Ancient Aliens talk a lot about how we may have been "brought here," to Earth. And other ancient texts mention things along these lines as well. Ancient alien proponents would probably take it to mean that Earth isn't our actual home, that somewhere else was our original home.

I'm assuming Christians might interpret this to mean that our home is with God, not here on Earth. But that seems a bit convenient and not really what Jesus was talking about. If it were, he would've been more explicit with that.

Anyway, I realize there was at least a 30-50 year gap between the time Jesus allegedly was here and when one word was written about him, but it's still a captivating verse at any rate. There are still lots of curious anomalies and interesting things in the Bible, especially in the books that were taken out.
It means exactly what it says. Jesus didn't have his own house. He didn't own a house. Don't overthink it.

It means exactly what it says. Jesus didn't have his own house. He didn't own a house. Don't overthink it.

LOL
30 years acarpenter before his ministry and didn't have a house?
Sounds like something you'd say
Mark 2:15

LOL
30 years acarpenter before his ministry and didn't have a house?
Sounds like something you'd say
Mark 2:15

Exactly. A carpenter didn't own a house? This is why that verse is so weird.

Yes he did. The Cabin where they saw a young naked boy flee from where he slept the night with Jesus.
*(Jesus did a Michael Jackson pajama party but it would be called a loin cloth party)
Lazarus was probably the rich naked boy who slept with Jesus & was seen fleeing from his cabin.
Sources:
A newly translated Gnostic gospel, entitled The Secret Book of Judas of Kerioth, According to this seemingly authentic early Cainite-Ophite text, translated from the Coptic by Mohammed al-Murtada and Francis Bendik, said Jesus had an active bisexual love life,including relationswith John, Lazarus and Mary Magdelene.
Also validating that: is
in the missing portions of Mark it shows Jesus sleeping with a naked young rich man, but also the NT validates this:
"...there followed him a certain young man, having a linen cloth cast about his naked body; and the young men laid hold of him: And he left the linen cloth, and fled from them naked." (Mark 14:51-52). Was this the companion that Luke observed with Jesus inside the garden?

"...he that is courageous among the mighty shall flee away naked on that day..."(Amos 2:16----the Hebrew 'labab' translated 'flee away' here, actually means 'transported with love', and also 'ravished'). Now that certainly fits this episode of the young man fleeing away naked from Jesus outside the garden of Gethsemane.

Who was this young man if not perhaps the rich man whom "Then Jesus beholding him, loved him..."(Mark 10:21). Perhaps it was the rich man Lazarus, of whom "...he saith unto them, Our friend Lazarus sleepeth..."(John 11:11----The Greek 'philos' translated 'friend', also means 'dear' and 'fond of').

And Jesus said unto him, Foxes have holes, and birds of the air have nests; but the Son of man hath not where to lay his head....What does it mean?

Jesus was apparently a homosexual who had an Oedipus Complex. Do the math! :p

Son of Man is a poorly understood term. He is the watchman of Ezekiel 3. It is a continuous line. When one watchman is relieved, another stands the watch. It is one of many titles which Jesus had, and not the most important. The most important would be Lamb of God.

Son of Man is a poorly understood term. He is the watchman of Ezekiel 3. It is a continuous line. When one watchman is relieved, another stands the watch. It is one of many titles which Jesus had, and not the most important. The most important would be Lamb of God.

Just like you guys to make your icon idol both God and Moshiach, then make him both son of God and son of man, please make up your damn minds you can't be both.
Just like you can't ride both a horse and a donkey into Jerusalem at the sane time, what the hell? You think he's a trick rider?
NT says he was stoned then hanged on a tree, then you teach crucifixion on a cross at the same time. What is he Sybil or do you guys have trouble making up your minds and can't keep to one story?
You say he existed in the time of King Herod (died 4bc)and Lysanias (died 35bc) then turn around and say Pilates era 35ad.
Make up your damn minds and keep to one singular christ figure.

Moses was a Son of God and Son of Man, as was Daniel and Ezekiel. Of course a man can be both. And what is with this 'you guys'?

No you mean David not Moses, was called a begotten son of the Hebrew God yet Christianity admits they worship another god when they claim Jesus the "ONLY" begotten son. Solomon was also called son of God and the children of Israel in Psalms also.
This is where some people might get Moses

"Israel is My son , My firstborn" was said to Moses.

"Son of" in this context meant "reflection of" not literal.

Daniel was not son of man, he spoke of son of man from his visions of THE NIGHT
(Evening Star=Shalem).
You don't see the connection, because we changed the transliteration from the original Canaanite enscription found in stone, whereby Shalem has a prefix of MN="man". Prefix of last names referred to our place of origins and were referred to as "Son of" (whatever prefix told of the land of our ancestors) in this case Shalem *with the MAN prefix is called
"son of man".

*This is why when it says David named his 2 sons after Shalem the name Solomon has that MN (MAN) prefix.

Last edited:
The Lord our God is one God.
Yes but when OT (came first) says David is a Begotten son but then someone fallaciously later tells you Jesus is the "only begotten" son, then you can't be "ONLY" IF someone else was begotten too unless you are teacing of another god, which they were.
If you follow my posts I clearly show with plenty of resources that the Church was teaching Baal worship not YHWH.
Example; Baals son is the Morning Star in mythology, and in Canaanite mythology the dying son surpasses his father Baal on the throne. -Rev 22:16 they are calling Jesus Baal's son. Who is in opposition to Shalem (the Evening Star) named in the holy city.
Ishtar-(easter) is the mother of the Morning Star. Isis is the wife of Baal said to be another's cultures =Ishtar.
The Baal sun circle cross is at the altar and Baals Dec 25th birthday and predated 3 day resurrection and death scene story plagiarized. This is why they say Father and son are one in the same and never mention the fathers name(Babylonian mystery religions warned by John of Patmos), it's the exact Baal mythology revisted using the dying son ritual if the Canaanite mythologies to mask the father with a new CREATED image used to get Jews to submit to Rome's
hidden political authority behind the religious one=2 horn (power)system.
In which now they can collect taxes (tithes) and invade kingdoms without insurection under the guise of a new authority of God that Rome would now control.
A one world religious system called
Vaticanas (Vatican unity movement).

Forum List

Back