Quassam rockets not as big a deal as Israel claims

Lips, you live in a war zone, if you don't like it, move back to beanerville.

"move back to" is factually wrong.

I don't move back to anything, since my home was always the south. Never anything else, so I have nothing to "move back to".

NEXT>

I don't move back to anything, since my home was always the south. Never anything else, so I have nothing to "move back to".

NEXT>

Where were you born? Or just move away to somewhere else that's not a war zone if you don't like it where you are because of the war.

I support the cause of freedom for the Palestinians who got screwed by the Western Powers in carving out a Jewish State, and in any sense I completely understand the secular need for Jews to have a safe-haven...But, I would never support someone lobbing indiscriminate rockets on civilians.

It is a truly bizarre notion that the "Western Powers" created the state of Israel.

even if they did... the 'western powers' created a lot of countries... all of them muslim.... including the UAE and Iraq...

the victors of wars do that... the arabs backed the wrong horse viz the nazis and a lot of things got rearranged by the winners.

which is why we know what the real motivation is of the terrorist supporters. do you see them whining about the UAE? Qatar? Jordan?

I support the cause of freedom for the Palestinians who got screwed by the Western Powers in carving out a Jewish State, and in any sense I completely understand the secular need for Jews to have a safe-haven...But, I would never support someone lobbing indiscriminate rockets on civilians.

It is a truly bizarre notion that the "Western Powers" created the state of Israel.

even if they did... the 'western powers' created a lot of countries... all of them muslim.... including the UAE and Iraq...

the victors of wars do that... the arabs backed the wrong horse viz the nazis and a lot of things got rearranged by the winners.

which is why we know what the real motivation is of the terrorist supporters. do you see them whining about the UAE? Qatar? Jordan?

Bad analogy. How many people were kicked out of the UAE, Qatar, or Jordan when they were created?

The UN is an attempt by Humanity to end Wars...Clearly from todays news events it is a very difficult task... I have supported a Jewish Safe-Haven and Israel's existance all my life and only wish peace and a two State solution like Oslo envisioned...

The original Zionists knew that Israel could only survive if peace was established with Economic intergration with the people living in the area...The 2002 Arab League peace offer should be re-visited and Jerusalem shared...the Holy City is too important for the Jews or Muslims to give up.

All other options can only fuel constant war.

Last edited:
Holy mackeral. Thanks you Princess for this important statistic. Golly gee, do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for the Palestinian terrorists to stop trying to kill more Israeli's?

First off, the rocket attacks didn't start until 2001.

And at that time, Israel was in its 35th year of their belligerent occupation of Palestinian land, which, BTW, confirms Israel is the aggressor.

In 2001 - 4 rockets fired - 1 Israeli dead \ 179 Palestinian's killed
In 2002 - 34 rockets fired - 0 Israeli dead \ 373 Palestinian's killed
In 2003 - 155 rockets fired - 0 Israeli dead \ 370 Palestinian's killed
In 2004 - 281 rockets fired - 7 Israeli dead \ 625 Palestinian's killed​
Since April of 2001 up to the present - 7,361 rockets fired - 59 Israeli dead \ 4,717 Palestinian's killed

We can conclude two things from the numbers above:
  1. The violence started with Israel
  2. All the talk about the rocket attacks, is just a smoke screen to hide the real truth that Israel is the problem for acheiving peace

Holy mackeral. Thanks you Princess for this important statistic. Golly gee, do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for the Palestinian terrorists to stop trying to kill more Israeli's?

And at that time, Israel was in its 35th year of their belligerent occupation of Palestinian land, which, BTW, confirms Israel is the aggressor.

Since April of 2001 up to the present - 7,361 rockets fired - 59 Israeli dead \ 4,717 Palestinian's killed

2. All the talk about the rocket attacks, is just a smoke screen to hide the real truth that Israel is the problem for acheiving peace
Ha ha ha...Ya gotta admit...they do have one of the lowest learning curves...they keep getting their asses kicked, and come back to eat more shit. Reminds me of some of the pro Pali terrorist loving posters on this board.

Last edited:

Bad analogy. How many people were kicked out of the UAE, Qatar, or Jordan when they were created?

it is not a bad analogy... your terrorist-supporting mind is deranged and incapable of being fair.

it is not a bad analogy... your terrorist-supporting mind is deranged and incapable of being fair.

Could I assume that you do not like the answer to that question?

NEXT>

Where were you born? Or just move away to somewhere else that's not a war zone if you don't like it where you are because of the war.

I lived in south Israel since before being able to talk. Anything else is pretty much none of your business
m0932.gif

This is Palestinian mentality at its very finest. Just brilliant. 4,717 dead Palestinians and only 59 dead Israeli's. Yet they keep on trying to kill more Israeli's. I mean Palestinians don't even know the first law of the hole. When you're already in one --- STOP DIGGING.

Holy mackeral. Thanks you Princess for this important statistic. Golly gee, do you think maybe NOW might be a good time for the Palestinian terrorists to stop trying to kill more Israeli's? 4,717 dead Palestinians & only

Ha ha ha...Ya gotta admit...they do have one of the lowest learning curves...they keep getting their asses kicked, and come back to eat more shit. Reminds me of some of the pro Pali terrorist loving posters on this board.

MJB---the stats are a bit GERRYMANDERED but still-----as to the
HOLE ---keep in mind-----dying for the glory of allahisa -----
is a GOOD THING
and involves a payoff to the family-----so don't expect it to
stop-----a relative in Jannah to PAVE THE WAY----- and a few
thousand bucks from the grateful pious is quite
an incentive

This is Palestinian mentality at its very finest. Just brilliant. 4,717 dead Palestinians and only 59 dead Israeli's. Yet they keep on trying to kill more Israeli's. I mean Palestinians don't even know the first law of the hole. When you're already in one --- STOP DIGGING.
They can't dig, Israel won't allow shovels into the area.

BRILLIANT REPLY PRINCESS. Are you a Harvard graduate. Read this folks.

They can't dig, Israel won't allow shovels into the area.

NEXT>

I lived in south Israel since before being able to talk. Anything else is pretty much none of your business
m0932.gif

My guess is Harlem, lots of beaners in Harlem, and easy to buy a baby off a crack whore. But my point was that if you don't like war, just move. You probably have your Puerto Rican birth certificate and could easily go somewhere safe.

Last edited:

m0932.gif

My guess is Harlem, lots of beaners in Harlem, and easy to buy a baby off a crack whore. But my point was that if you don't like war, just move. You probably have your Puerto Rican birth certificate and could easily go somewhere safe.
Perhaps Ima can find her Turkish tribe in Germany who were too poor to keep her so they let him/her be adopted by some Nazi-thinking people in America. Keeping your Naziette uniform clean, Ima, for the next get together at the Bund? Since you seem knowledgeable about the population in Harlem, possibly your Bund meetings are in Yorkville in Manhattan. Must have had a rip roaring Ocktoberfest in one of the restaurants there, and Ima got up and in her baritone voice sang some of the Nazi songs while lifting his/her stein high in the air.

Forum List

Back