Quassam rockets not as big a deal as Israel claims

crotchboy>>>

Since April of 2001 up to the present - 7,361 rockets fired - 59 Israeli dead \ 4,717 Palestinian's killed

We can conclude two things from the numbers above:
The violence started with Israel
All the talk about the rocket attacks, is just a smoke screen to hide the real truth that Israel is the problem for acheiving peace

considering the numbers of dead germans and japanese----we can
conclude that the British and USA started the VIOLENCE WHICH
WAS WORLD WAR II-----thanks for that perspective crotch-boy

It is a truly bizarre notion that the "Western Powers" created the state of Israel.

Can you tell us how Israel was created by using acceptable Historical Links? Perhaps I may learn something...

I doubt you will learn anything. Israel was created by the 600,000 thousand Jews living there in 1948; the "Western Powers" - do you even understand what you meant by that phrase? - had nothing to do with it.

OK, you have nothing to offer except to say that the State of Israel was created by the force of arms rather than resolution 181 by the UN.

Fair enough....that justification by force of arms then leaves open the interpretation of liberation by force of arms by lobbying missiles in justification.

Your interpretation goes against International Law of which Israel is a Signatory.

Can you tell us how Israel was created by using acceptable Historical Links? Perhaps I may learn something...

I doubt you will learn anything. Israel was created by the 600,000 thousand Jews living there in 1948; the "Western Powers" - do you even understand what you meant by that phrase? - had nothing to do with it.

OK, you have nothing to offer except to say that the State of Israel was created by the force of arms rather than resolution 181 by the UN.

Fair enough....that justification by force of arms then leaves open the interpretation of liberation by force of arms by lobbying missiles in justification.

Your interpretation goes against International Law of which Israel is a Signatory.

peeballs now claims that the USA has no right to exist

Rosie the UN did not exist in the 1600's, we have evolved as Humans...we all decided after WWLL that conquest is not a method condoned by Humanity any more. A repudiation of Fascism.

Rosie the UN did not exist in the 1600's, we have evolved as Humans...we all decided after WWLL that conquest is not a method condoned by Humanity any more. A repudiation of Fascism.
Sorry iro to disagree with you AGAIN! :D But we traded most of the US for trinkets, baubles and blankets.

No more nonsense about the "Western Powers" screwing the Arabs? Now you're whining the Jews screwed them.

Two pieces of silliness here.

First, there is no sense in which a sane, honest person can consider the rockets fired at Jewish civilians a serious attempt to liberate anything; they are nothing but racist hate crimes. Under international law, to the extent such a thing exists, each rocket fired is a war crime and each person participating in firing a rocket at a civilian target, directly or indirectly, is a war criminal. If international law did apply to this situation, most of the leaderships of the Palestinian Arabs and a substantial percentage of the population would be in prison.

As to your other piece of silliness, no international law applies to how the State of Israel was created. First of all, the Fourth Geneva Conventions did not come into effect until after Israel had already been created and had been accepted as a member of the UN. Second, the Conventions are treaties binding until 1993, and perhaps later, only on signatories to those treaties, none of which were involved in the 1948-1949 war. Third, "Palestine" had been a UN protectorate and as such was the sovereign territory of no nation so the Fourth Geneva Convention would have not applied anyway.

But suppose it did apply, since the UN dissolved its jurisdiction over "Palestine" in 181, and since it was the sovereign territory of no nation, by your reasoning, no nation could have been created there as long as hostilities continued which means that no state could exist in the former Mandate.

First off, the rocket attacks didn't start until 2001.

And at that time, Israel was in its 35th year of their belligerent occupation of Palestinian land, which, BTW, confirms Israel is the aggressor.

<b>
In 2001 - 4 rockets fired - 1 Israeli dead \ 179 Palestinian's killed
In 2002 - 34 rockets fired - 0 Israeli dead \ 373 Palestinian's killed
In 2003 - 155 rockets fired - 0 Israeli dead \ 370 Palestinian's killed
In 2004 - 281 rockets fired - 7 Israeli dead \ 625 Palestinian's killed​
</b>
Since April of 2001 up to the present - 7,361 rockets fired - 59 Israeli dead \ 4,717 Palestinian's killed

1. The violence started with Israel
  2. All the talk about the rocket attacks, is just a smoke screen to hide the real truth that Israel is the problem for acheiving peace

How idiotic can one person be?

And at that time, Israel was in its 35th year of their belligerent occupation of Palestinian land, which, BTW, confirms Israel is the aggressor.

<b>
</b>

2. All the talk about the rocket attacks, is just a smoke screen to hide the real truth that Israel is the problem for acheiving peace

How idiotic can one person be?
Not a day goes by without these Pali supporters not exhibiting their insanity.

No more nonsense about the "Western Powers" screwing the Arabs? Now you're whining the Jews screwed them.

First, there is no sense in which a sane, honest person can consider the rockets fired at Jewish civilians a serious attempt to liberate anything; they are nothing but racist hate crimes. Under international law, to the extent such a thing exists, each rocket fired is a war crime and each person participating in firing a rocket at a civilian target, directly or indirectly, is a war criminal. If international law did apply to this situation, most of the leaderships of the Palestinian Arabs and a substantial percentage of the population would be in prison.

As to your other piece of silliness, no international law applies to how the State of Israel was created. First of all, the Fourth Geneva Conventions did not come into effect until after Israel had already been created and had been accepted as a member of the UN. Second, the Conventions are treaties binding until 1993, and perhaps later, only on signatories to those treaties, none of which were involved in the 1948-1949 war. Third, "Palestine" had been a UN protectorate and as such was the sovereign territory of no nation so the Fourth Geneva Convention would have not applied anyway.

But suppose it did apply, since the UN dissolved its jurisdiction over "Palestine" in 181, and since it was the sovereign territory of no nation, by your reasoning, no nation could have been created there as long as hostilities continued which means that no state could exist in the former Mandate.

Your interpretations are lawyerly double talk..."there was no sovereign nation over Palestine" blah blah blah, yet no one planet earth accepts your gibberish at the UN and in fact recognizes Palestine as a non-member state...Get used to it, a two state solution de-facto exists.

Your interpretations are lawyerly double talk..."there was no sovereign nation over Palestine" blah blah blah, yet no one planet earth accepts your gibberish at the UN and in fact recognizes Palestine as a non-member state...Get used to it, a two state solution de-facto exists.

Apparently you have trouble even understanding your own posts. I was responding to your claim that if Israel was created by "force of arms" in 1948, it was illegal under international law, but the "international law" you referenced did not exist when Israel was created, so your claim was nonsense.

Two states do exist, one is the state of Israel and the other continues to be a state of mind that has no reality on the ground.

Apparently you have trouble even understanding your own posts. I was responding to your claim that if Israel was created by "force of arms" in 1948, it was illegal under international law, but the "international law" you referenced did not exist when Israel was created, so your claim was nonsense.

Two states do exist, one is the state of Israel and the other continues to be a state of mind that has no reality on the ground.

Who's on first, What's on second? I never said I believed Israel was created by a "force of arms," You implied that by saying that Israel was not created by the UN resolution 181...

Keep dancing!

Last edited:

So in your eyes it's nothing more than a numbers game when firing rockets at innocent civilians... What a complete moron you have exposed yourself to be.

Who's on first, What's on second? I never said I believed Israel was created by a "forcfe of arms," You implied that by saying that Israel was not createde by the UN resolution 181...

Keep dancing!

Now you're just lying. I said Israel was created by the 600,000 Jews living there and you restated what I said as by force of arms and then claimed, either because of perfidy or ignorance, that if Israel had been created by force of arms it would have been illegal under international law.

The state of Israel was formed by the 600,000 Jews living there by forming a fully functional government while still under the British administration which was prepared to assume all the duties of government as soon as the British left. This state was preserved by force of arms when the Arab nations attacked it, not created by force of arms.

Who's on first, What's on second? I never said I believed Israel was created by a "forcfe of arms," You implied that by saying that Israel was not createde by the UN resolution 181...

Keep dancing!

Now you're just lying. I said Israel was created by the 600,000 Jews living there and you restated what I said as by force of arms and then claimed, either because of perfidy or ignorance, that if Israel had been created by force of arms it would have been illegal under international law.

The state of Israel was formed by the 600,000 Jews living there by forming a fully functional government while still under the British administration which was prepared to assume all the duties of government as soon as the British left. This state was preserved by force of arms when the Arab nations attacked it, not created by force of arms.

What government entity was created by the 600,000 Jews while 1.2 million Muslims resided there? Was there an election?

Keep dancing!

Keep dancing!

What government entity was created by the 600,000 Jews while 1.2 million Muslims resided there? Was there an election?

Keep dancing!

The government entity that was quickly recognized by the UN and admitted to full membership as soon as the ceasefire was implemented in 1949. Elections were held as soon as the fighting ended and each Knesset has had Arab Israelis as members.

Diaper boy strikes again! Diaper boy, able to lie faster than a locomotive...

man-wearing-diaper.jpg

Keep dancing!

The government entity that was quickly recognized by the UN and admitted to full membership as soon as the ceasefire was implemented in 1949. Elections were held as soon as the fighting ended and each Knesset has had Arab Israelis as members.

Oh, the UN recognition, and what were the borders? Now, do the Twist!

The UN does not recognize Palestine as a state.

Keep dancing!

We have come a long way from your bizarre assertion that the "Western Powers" screwed the Arabs by creating Israel to your equally bizarre suggestion that Israel does not exist because some of its borders remain in dispute.

We have come a long way from your bizarre assertion that the "Western Powers" screwed the Arabs by creating Israel to your equally bizarre suggestion that Israel does not exist because some of its borders remain in dispute.

Right...When did I assert that Israel does not exist? It was you who said the UN had nothing to do with Israel's creation backed by the Western Powers...

Now do the BosaNova!

Forum List

Back