Iran says Hamas ready to release hostages if Israel stops airstrikes as at least 199 now known taken

Trump could have produced a better result for America.

It's hard to visualize how it could have been worse since Biden decided it was time to take on Russia.

It's water under the bridge and it's spilt milk that crying over won't fix.

The alligators are out and this time they're not just other easy wars for America to settle quickly.
Trump was doing a great job... he had a little thing called covid... but got a vaccine in record time and the nation was coming back when Joe was elected illegally and fucked us up and now we are right back to Obama's world....
Wars poor economy and a fighting public with crime on the rise.... Do I think it was all Trump?... no but he picked some really good people that new what they were dong... not a stable full of trannies like Joe errrrr Obama selected....

I hope Iran does something stupid that allows the US or Israel to go in and bomb the shit out of their nuclear sites. At the sound of the first bomb dropping in Iran, the people themselves will pour out into the streets and rip the Mullahs into shreds.

the people themselves will pour out into the streets and rip the Mullahs into shreds.

There have already been signs of civil disobedience - women refusing to wear head coverings for instance.

What little news leaks out from that country.

Commentary:
Israel has been down this road before. The release of the hostages has to be 100% unconditional, all 199 hostages to be released alive and well. Otherwise it’s simply a stalling tactic to demand more and more concessions.
I agree 100%

Did I miss the part about Hamas releasing captured Israeli military along with the civilians?

If Israel manages to kill 90% of the Hamas military it wont be enough to achieve peace

Because the remaining 10% will recruit new members and be resupplied by Iran and joe biden

Nevertheless it will delay the next war by years

So go for it IDF

If Israel manages to kill 90% of the Hamas military it wont be enough to achieve peace

Because the remaining 10% will recruit new members and be resupplied by Iran and joe biden

So go for it IDF
That's the IDF will have to remain in Gaza to prevent Hamas or other terror groups from building, just as they have stayed in Judea and Samaria since the second intifada.

That's the IDF will have to remain in Gaza to prevent Hamas or other terror groups from building, just as they have stayed in Judea and Samaria since the second intifada.
Occupation would be costly in money and Israeli lives

And it would cost Israel diplomatically

But I dont have a better answer

So go for it IDF

Hamas just has to go. It’s been going on for too long.

Occupation would be costly in money and Israeli lives

And it would cost Israel diplomatically

But I dont have a better answer
Not the way it was before. Before the IDF was protecting the few settlements that were in Gaza, but without trying to control all of Gaza, but this time they would be there srictly to prevent the terrorists from reorganizing. They would develop intelligence networks and raid anything suspicious, pretty much the way they do in Judea and Samaria. What other choice is there?

Not the way it was before. Before the IDF was protecting the few settlements that were in Gaza, but without trying to control all of Gaza, but this time they would be there srictly to prevent the terrorists from reorganizing. They would develop intelligence networks and raid anything suspicious, pretty much the way they do in Judea and Samaria. What other choice is there?
Decolonize.

Does anyone still believe anything Iran says? I'm a "root cause" guy and if you want to get to the root of where Hamas gets it's funding, weapons and missiles look no further than Iran.

Forum List

Back