Pyrrhic victory

At least 2 Representatives have mentioned that this Bill is Unconstitutional, I am getting the feeling that if it passes it will be tied up in courts for a long time before it is rejected as BS.

You think they are going to go this far and not take out a few Conservative justices to ensure this stays?

Then if you are not Republican, then I don't care what you believe. I am for positioning my party this fall so that we can gain plenty of seats. That will not come about if we are the party of "no".

Please, we aren't stupid. Stop lying.

Republicans can be the party of the Constitution. Or they can be sell outs like you. What the heck does it matter if Republicans have power if they are going to act like Democrats?

America no longer wants your Reaganesque distortion of the Republican Party. Get used to it.

At least 2 Representatives have mentioned that this Bill is Unconstitutional, I am getting the feeling that if it passes it will be tied up in courts for a long time before it is rejected as BS.

You think they are going to go this far and not take out a few Conservative justices to ensure this stays?

Two Representatives?

Let me guess............................

They wouldn't be "Republican" Representatives would they?

I'm with you.

It will be a Pyrrhic victory - but a very costly one for all of us.

Keep watching....it may take a few years to defeat, but none of this garbage will ever be implemented. Its not scheduled to take effect until 2013 anyway, so lots of time to take it apart.

i thought it was 2014....

people are dying, we need to pass this NOW

oh wait, we don't need it until at least 3 years

LOL!!

Dems are killing 40,000 people a year by not immediately implementing ObamaCare!

Oh, the shame!

The horror. The horror.

Time for the little tin hats, folks.

Fact is that at least three states are prepared to sue the Federal Government over this as Non Constitutional and infringing upon states rights. 30 some total states have actions against it pending. It will never last.

That is the definition of tonight's vote.

When the Dems pass this, it will be a pyrrhic victory, they will have won the battle and lost the war.

Don't think so?

Watch and see.

A pyyrhic victory is one in which a victory comes at a great price. Here, you have to oint out what the Democrats have lost in winning, not claim that they will lose alot.

The November elections is a long way off and I doubt that Republicans talking heads, the main group that keep whipping up conservative populism(I can not put those two words together!) will have a tough go at keeping the publics mouth adrool with health care fears.

As of now, the Dems can now start winning support for the passage by explaining what is in it and what is intended from the bill. Something that the public is not aware of and sure to become interested in due to the so called "impeding doom".

It passed. The Republic has not fallen. The propaganda tide is about to turn if Republicans are not wary.

That is the definition of tonight's vote.

When the Dems pass this, it will be a pyrrhic victory, they will have won the battle and lost the war.

Don't think so?

Watch and see.

A pyyrhic victory is one in which a victory comes at a great price. Here, you have to oint out what the Democrats have lost in winning, not claim that they will lose alot.

Hint: They lost the confidence of the American people to act in a bi-partisan manor instead of being a rubber stamp Congress.....this law and this label will be hung around the Democrat Party's neck like a 20 ton cinder block.

I'm with you.

It will be a Pyrrhic victory - but a very costly one for all of us.

Keep watching....it may take a few years to defeat, but none of this garbage will ever be implemented. Its not scheduled to take effect until 2013 anyway, so lots of time to take it apart.

Many parts of it will take effect far before that.

The taxes will begin retroactively to the signing date. I hope you got health insurance or you're in for a big fine....

Indeed. This is just the beginning.

Those graceless slobs who are crowing about victory will see what they have wrought this fall.

Yea i have to agree. Most people don't understand what the Democrats have done. Most wont understand until the Government informs them that if they don't buy Health Care they will be fined or imprisoned. That's when the real backlash will begin. This is by far the dirtiest Administration and Congress i've ever seen. Now they're going to use an Executive Order to amend this debacle along with Reconciliation. The Democrats have done everything they could do to circumvent the Constitution. American Citizens have lost so much Freedom & Liberty with this Legislation being forced on them. I think many Americans understand this but it's too bad so many don't understand this. Time to aim towards repealing this Democrat debacle. Lets hope this happens.

You whining again, Dr. House? You shouldn't do it if you can't stand getting kicked in the face, son. Act the fool, and I will embarass you everytime. :lol:

You lost, Dr. House, Yurt, Zander. You fools lost because you don't understand that your neo-Reaganism is over in our party if we want to win. Believe me, America is better off with you losing everytime.

You are a bunch of whiners. Freaking far right conloon whiners. You have no discipline and no accountability. You paid the price. Live with it losers.

:razz::razz::razz::razz::razz:

You whining again, Dr. House? You shouldn't do it if you can't stand getting kicked in the face, son. Act the fool, and I will embarass you everytime. :lol:

You lost, Dr. House, Yurt, Zander. You fools lost because you don't understand that your neo-Reaganism is over in our party if we want to win. Believe me, America is better off with you losing everytime.

You are a bunch of whiners. Freaking far right conloon whiners. You have no discipline and no accountability. You paid the price. Live with it losers.
You delusional loony liberal Democratics crack me up...

Keep it coming, Jokey...:lol:

Forum List

Back