Pyrrhic victory

Then if you are not Republican, then I don't care what you believe. I am for positioning my party this fall so that we can gain plenty of seats. That will not come about if we are the party of "no".

Then if you are not Republican, then I don't care what you believe. I am for positioning my party this fall so that we can gain plenty of seats. That will not come about if we are the party of "no".
My victory will be that you won't won't be able to rule by Fiat as you are now doing, and to undo the damage you now cause.

And its a victory I will see, as you are paving the way for it every day.

The bias comes from the far far right, not from the center of the GOP. I am listening to Boehner, who seems to be suggesting that the GOP reflects the majority and will of the country. Oh, really? He just lied, and the democrates told him he is a liar. Well, he is. Time for new GOP leadership.

The bias comes from the far far right, not from the center of the GOP. I am listening to Boehner, who seems to be suggesting that the GOP reflects the majority and will of the country. Oh, really? He just lied, and the democrates told him he is a liar. Well, he is. Time for new GOP leadership.
Complaining about GoP far right bias is ludicrous as this vote is showing that the entire Democratic party is far left.

Clean up your own house, if you want to cling to power.

Its slipping away each day.

Focus, xeno, focus. We want to come back to power, xeno. Republicans will not come back to power to this way. We cannot let the conloons run the leadership of the GOP anymore.

You think they will be punished for passing health care like they were punished for passing Civil Rights in 1965?
Civil rights was bi-partisan and had the support of the electorate.

Don't try to waste our time with rediculous red herrings, save it for when you wave the falling flag as these goofs are voted out of office, and good riddence to that bad rubbish.

And I find it interesting how many of you support this rampant corruption, yet piss and moan about the state of the country.

Because you won't oppose these things, you are part of the problem.

Well, after the Bunker Kooks win their so-called Civil War, you can put me up against a wall and shoot me.

Focus, xeno, focus. We want to come back to power, xeno. Republicans will not come back to power to this way. We cannot let the conloons run the leadership of the GOP anymore.
Power is by consent of the people, when you dictate to them, you pay for it at the polls.

You think they will be punished for passing health care like they were punished for passing Civil Rights in 1965?
Civil rights was bi-partisan and had the support of the electorate.

Don't try to waste our time with rediculous red herrings, save it for when you wave the falling flag as these goofs are voted out of office, and good riddence to that bad rubbish.

And I find it interesting how many of you support this rampant corruption, yet piss and moan about the state of the country.

Because you won't oppose these things, you are part of the problem.

Well, after the Bunker Kooks win their so-called Civil War, you can put me up against a wall and shoot me.
Typical ludicrous comment froma supporter of big government waste and corruption.

The Democrats are clearly willing to risk a loss of seats in Congress in order to implement their agenda. If the GOP actually wins a house of Congress in the fall, what will they do to hang onto it for the long haul? I really don't think they're capable maintaining a majority for very long at all. They haven't demonstrated that history.

The Democrats are clearly willing to risk a loss of seats in Congress in order to implement their agenda. If the GOP actually wins a house of Congress in the fall, what will they do to hang onto it for the long haul? I really don't think they're capable maintaining a majority for very long at all. They haven't demonstrated that history.

The Times they are a changin.......

Billions lost, millions of jobs lost, a global nightmare that will cost a billion lives .

Freedom dies more than just a a little tonight.

That is the definition of tonight's vote.

When the Dems pass this, it will be a pyrrhic victory, they will have won the battle and lost the war.

Don't think so?

Watch and see.

The Democrats will have won the battle

The People of the United States will have WON THE WAR

Great jobs by Obama, Pelosi and Reid and all those who voted for the bill

I wish people would stop thinking as 'the people' as a single organic mass becuase the people is me, you, and everyone else with different opinions about how things should be done. The people do not exist because people are composed of separate and unique persons each with seperate values so the people could not have won since many of that group did not agree with or will be harmed by the thing you think the people have won.

The Democrats will have won the battle

The People of the United States will have WON THE WAR

Great jobs by Obama, Pelosi and Reid and all those who voted for the bill

How do the people win with the government telling them what they can and can't do?

That is the definition of tonight's vote.

When the Dems pass this, it will be a pyrrhic victory, they will have won the battle and lost the war.

Don't think so?

Watch and see.

The Civil Rights bill was passed by overwhelming bipartisan support.

This bill has not. They aren't even in the same league.

Forum List

Back