Rudy battles creditors to keep 3,5m condo

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

He can stay there for now but I cant see the creditors puttng up with this for long. Bankruptcy should entail a change in your lifestyle. He could trade down and live more frugally.

That would be a fair outcome for his creditors.

Any fair minded person would agree with me.

He can stay there for now but I cant see the creditors puttng up with this for long. Bankruptcy should entail a change in your lifestyle. He could trade down and live more frugally.

BAnkruptcy has too many protections for the filer, especially when it's used to disrupt legal judgements.

1712417966077.png

Subsistence, not luxury. Set him up with an average apartment in a middle class area, a used chevy, and a food allowance.

Living in a $3.5 million condo while you claim to be too poor to pay your creditors should not be tolerated

The defamation judgment is one in which he was essentially prevented from mounting a defense. The judge consistently ruled that he was not allowed to document or illustrate the reasons why he made the accusations he did; were he able to do so, any rational court would have ruled in his favor. Further, the amount of the award, like the one in NYC against Trump, is preposterous. Even if what he said was false (it wasn't), there were no actual damages.

So again we have the Left, securing an outrageous judgment or verdict in a wildly Leftist court against someone in Trump's camp, then excoriating them for complaining about it or trying to get it rectified. The article mentions the possibility of getting the judgment reduced. Poppycock. If there is a legal "god," it will be vacated entirely.

The Left is evil to the core.

The defamation judgment is one in which he was essentially prevented from mounting a defense. The judge consistently ruled that he was not allowed to document or illustrate the reasons why he made the accusations he did; were he able to do so, any rational court would have ruled in his favor. Further, the amount of the award, like the one in NYC against Trump, is preposterous. Even if what he said was false (it wasn't), there were no actual damages.

So again we have the Left, securing an outrageous judgment or verdict in a wildly Leftist court against someone in Trump's camp, then excoriating them for complaining about it or trying to get it rectified. The article mentions the possibility of getting the judgment reduced. Poppycock. If there is a legal "god," it will be vacated entirely.

Those ladies had to move house because of his lies. He should be whipped thru the streets.

How evil one must be to wish such harm on another person....
What has happened to liberals...

Rudy made vicious, unfounded accusations against those two women and put their lives in danger
He deserves to pay every penny

Last edited:

Giuliani.jpeg

$3.5 million??

Yep, that is big bucks that the creditors can use to pay off his bill. Too bad Trump didn't help him out. Doesn't Trump still owe him some $$ for his legal services? I thought I had read that somewhere.

There are lots of cheaper houses for Rudy to move to...maybe the court will let him keep a cheaper house.

Screenshot 04-06-2024 13.53.26.jpg

Screenshot 04-06-2024 13.54.16.jpg

Screenshot 04-06-2024 13.54.58.jpg

View attachment 928177

$3.5 million??

Yep, that is big bucks that the creditors can use to pay off his bill. Too bad Trump didn't help him out. Doesn't Trump still owe him some $$ for his legal services? I thought I had read that somewhere.

There are lots of cheaper houses for Rudy to move to...maybe the court will let him keep a cheaper house.

View attachment 928178

View attachment 928179

View attachment 928180
He has time to do them up now he is barred from lawyering.

Fair-minded people are not agreeing that political shenanigans against Trump staffers by the coups that Democrats are committing to gain totalitarian rules that seek to destroy Trump, his lawyers, his advisers, and members of his family with the re ent trend established by a Trump haters who was also an important Attorney General who campaigned on a GET TRUMP platform that included an undertow of lies the press obtained from the DNC "getTrump" website of fibs large and small that if left alone will destroy the freedom of truthful speech. So many lies, so little time. :cranky:

Forum List

Back