Putin

I lost the thread in the many posted but I remember there were those saying how Putin seemed like a bad ass compared to Obama.

Well I got one thing to say about Putin, screw Putin. Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

What gall he has to be bring the world to another cold war then look at OUR president with disdain. SCREW HIM!

Certainly everyone should know I have no love affair with Obama but that is for US in the USA. We can't be taking the side of shrimps like Putin. Bullies with a smug look as his country goes down the tubes and he threatens peace throughout the world.

Screw him, we can in-fight all we want about BS like Obama's Birth Certificate but when it comes to America there is no way we should even give a tyrant like Putin anything but contempt.

Don't wait for Obama to get tough with anyone. For years, the left had a love affair with communist Russia. They never met a dictator they didn't like. Only reason the left criticized Putin recently was because he showed what a wimp Obama is. It's Obama's weakness that has emboldened a lot of asshats around the world. They knew Obama wouldn't do anything. He only gets tough with tax payers and political opponents.

Sounds like wishful thinking to me...

PUTIN’S DOWNFALL: THE COMING CRISIS OF THE RUSSIAN REGIME
Russia’s current regime will not last long. The tumultuous events in Ukraine in 2014 reduced the country’s possible trajectories to a single one – a path that will quickly lead to the collapse of the Putin government if there is no radical change in its course.
Before the Crimea–Ukraine affair, it looked as though President Vladimir Putin’s political regime was fairly stable and could last for several years without profound change. However, there was a qualitative shift in the regime’s character after 2014. Now, it draws its legitimacy from military action, rather than from the ballot box. The roots of this shift go back to the political crisis of 2011–2012, when mass anti-government protests and poor electoral results for the ruling party showed that the old form of politics was coming to an end.

Today, the regime derives its legitimacy not from the bottom up, through elections, but from the top down, by placing the country on a permanent war footing. Although Putin stayed in power, his role changed fundamentally – now, he is more like a tsar than the chair of a board. The regime has moved from a hybrid system that still maintained the outward trappings of a democracy to a full-scale authoritarian state, while the shifting balance of power has made the elites more dependent on the president.

Although Putin’s popularity skyrocketed after the annexation of Crimea, he has been trapped by his choices. His regime is addicted to military action and now needs a series of ever-stronger hits of foreign conflict in order to maintain its legitimacy. This position is unsustainable, given shrinking financial resources, the waning patience of elites who don’t want to live in a military camp forever, and Russia’s fast-deteriorating administrative and political systems. The country is being held hostage by the regime; the regime is a hostage of Putin, and Putin is a hostage of his own actions, which have drastically narrowed his range of options.

MORE

I lost the thread in the many posted but I remember there were those saying how Putin seemed like a bad ass compared to Obama.

Well I got one thing to say about Putin, screw Putin. Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

What gall he has to be bring the world to another cold war then look at OUR president with disdain. SCREW HIM!

Certainly everyone should know I have no love affair with Obama but that is for US in the USA. We can't be taking the side of shrimps like Putin. Bullies with a smug look as his country goes down the tubes and he threatens peace throughout the world.

Screw him, we can in-fight all we want about BS like Obama's Birth Certificate but when it comes to America there is no way we should even give a tyrant like Putin anything but contempt.
You republicans love him now.

Forum List

Back