Putin

Dude you have to admit Obama is kind of fem, most prior presidents would mop the floor with the fool. As for Putin that commie will get his, but probably not until we elect a real leader, Obama is too naïve and conceited to deal with Putin.

Really? How would they have done that?

Please give precise details of the policies you would have wanted to see.

Also, can you give examples of other leaders who have 'mopped the floor' with Putin?

LOL Reagan mopped the floor with the entire Soviet empire!
If that were true we wouldn't be dealing with their crap today. All Reagan did was play a role in convincing them that giving up the countries they overran and occupied during and after WWII would be more conducive to progress than dealing with the civil disobedience, strikes and need for larger and larger occupation forces draining the Russian economy. He had limited authority and power to do that. The Pope and western European countries and people of eastern Europe had far more influence. Granted, those powers benefited from Reagan's support, but the lose of those eastern European nations did little to blunt the military power of the USSR. They changed their name, consolidated into the Russian Federation and became more economically and globally powerful.

Dude you have to admit Obama is kind of fem, most prior presidents would mop the floor with the fool. As for Putin that commie will get his, but probably not until we elect a real leader, Obama is too naïve and conceited to deal with Putin.

Falling oil prices sanctions push Russia to brink of recession - The Globe and Mail

Russians buy dollars hoard cash on rouble fears Reuters

obama-wins-reelection-memes.jpg

The earth rotates on its axis, oh wait dumb ass Obama didn't earn credit for that either. Go play with your Obama shrine.

U%20Mad%20Tho.jpg

Falling oil prices sanctions push Russia to brink of recession - The Globe and Mail

Russians buy dollars hoard cash on rouble fears Reuters

obama-wins-reelection-memes.jpg

The earth rotates on its axis, oh wait dumb ass Obama didn't earn credit for that either. Go play with your Obama shrine.

U%20Mad%20Tho.jpg

Ahahaha after kicking you libs to the curb and taking over the senate? lol

Yup, you RWers just keep praying for low voter turnout. Maybe a few more voter obstruction moves could help also.

Yup, you RWers just keep praying for low voter turnout. Maybe a few more voter obstruction moves could help also.

miscellaneous-ass-ass_on_fire-fire-butt-bottom-sha0074_low.jpg

What a crock of crap the left dreams up when their ass is burnt. Who is to say what the voter turn out was like. Did just democrats not show up, if so then why did they not hear the message of the left wing democrats?

What a crock of crap the left dreams up when their ass is burnt. Who is to say what the voter turn out was like. Did just democrats not show up, if so then why did they not hear the message of the left wing democrats?

The Dems have nothing to worry about in 2016. Give the GOP two years with Congress and they will have everyone convinced that they CANNOT GOVERN!

I have been following Putin on twitter, and I think he is insane. He might well start a nuclear war.
Yesterday two Russian bombers flew almost inside British airspace. It has apparently happened over 100 times recently. The are a danger to British airliners as they turn off their transponders and they do not talk to air traffic controllers.

Really? How would they have done that?

Please give precise details of the policies you would have wanted to see.

Also, can you give examples of other leaders who have 'mopped the floor' with Putin?

LOL Reagan mopped the floor with the entire Soviet empire!
If that were true we wouldn't be dealing with their crap today. All Reagan did was play a role in convincing them that giving up the countries they overran and occupied during and after WWII would be more conducive to progress than dealing with the civil disobedience, strikes and need for larger and larger occupation forces draining the Russian economy. He had limited authority and power to do that. The Pope and western European countries and people of eastern Europe had far more influence. Granted, those powers benefited from Reagan's support, but the lose of those eastern European nations did little to blunt the military power of the USSR. They changed their name, consolidated into the Russian Federation and became more economically and globally powerful.

Look at all that far left propaganda not based on fact..

The Dems have nothing to worry about in 2016. Give the GOP two years with Congress and they will have everyone convinced that they CANNOT GOVERN!

Looks like the far left has shown they can not govern, much less show they are connected to reality..

I lost the thread in the many posted but I remember there were those saying how Putin seemed like a bad ass compared to Obama.

Well I got one thing to say about Putin, screw Putin. Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

What gall he has to be bring the world to another cold war then look at OUR president with disdain. SCREW HIM!

Certainly everyone should know I have no love affair with Obama but that is for US in the USA. We can't be taking the side of shrimps like Putin. Bullies with a smug look as his country goes down the tubes and he threatens peace throughout the world.

Screw him, we can in-fight all we want about BS like Obama's Birth Certificate but when it comes to America there is no way we should even give a tyrant like Putin anything but contempt.

Recognizing that Russia has a leader and the US has a pussy is not praising Putin. Its merely stating a fact that the entire world knows-----------except the far left loons in the USA.

I have been following Putin on twitter, and I think he is insane. He might well start a nuclear war.
Yesterday two Russian bombers flew almost inside British airspace. It has apparently happened over 100 times recently. The are a danger to British airliners as they turn off their transponders and they do not talk to air traffic controllers.

Do you expect obozo to do anything about it?

No, and there is not much we an do about it either , except send for the Russian foreign minister and complain.
Which has been done. Meantime Putin is ranting on about getting back the Elgin marbles for Greece. See his twitter page.

No, and there is not much we an do about it either , except send for the Russian foreign minister and complain.
Which has been done. Meantime Putin is ranting on about getting back the Elgin marbles for Greece. See his twitter page.

Russia is led by a man. The USA is led by a pussy. Israel is led by a man. Germany is led by a woman with balls, even France is now led by a man with balls. The USA under obozo is a world wide joke. But you asshole fools voted for him twice---------YOU are responsible

what I hate about putin the most is that he loves his country way more than obama loves his.

and by a lot
He is destroying his country. He has lost credibility and respect. Only a delusional and propagandized mind would not understand that. His love of himself far outweighs his love of his country.
Putin is a good political manipulator, and was put into power by Yeltsin and his gang of robber barons. Most Russians already realize this, but they also see no alternative to Putin.

Off the top of my head, Germany, the UK, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Canada are in the same boat as Russia as far as one party states go - meaning the same political group always get elected and hold the reigns of power.

I think what Putin and the Russian government does is morally questionable, unethical, and corrupt in all meanings of the word. But the fact remains that a genuinely solid majority of Russians support Putin, and whatever we may think is irrelevant to them.

what I hate about putin the most is that he loves his country way more than obama loves his.

and by a lot
He is destroying his country. He has lost credibility and respect. Only a delusional and propagandized mind would not understand that. His love of himself far outweighs his love of his country.
Putin is a good political manipulator, and was put into power by Yeltsin and his gang of robber barons. Most Russians already realize this, but they also see no alternative to Putin.

Off the top of my head, Germany, the UK, New Zealand, Singapore, Japan and Canada are in the same boat as Russia as far as one party states go - meaning the same political group always get elected and hold the reigns of power.

I think what Putin and the Russian government does is morally questionable, unethical, and corrupt in all meanings of the word. But the fact remains that a genuinely solid majority of Russians support Putin, and whatever we may think is irrelevant to them.

he is making Russia stronger, thats what a leader is supposed to do. Obama is determined to make the USA weaker, thats what a traitor does.

bullshit. We can't do anything in Ukraine that Merkel cannot lead the EU into supporting. Russia's econ isn't coming back unless sanctions end, and with shale and fracking, oil is not going over $80 in current dollars for the foreseeable future. We just entered a new era with India in econ cooperation, and China remains free market even though its growth has slowed.

Belarus is disenchanted with an economic partnership with a Mafioso.

Ukraine is really irrelevant. Russia reengaged the cold war with Snowden, and they will lose again .... because they don't have an economy or a functional society.

ps there's no difference between Obama and W or even Mittens in terms of Russia. Or Hillary for that matter.

maybe Commie Pooten can come over here and be a line boss for all the Keystone Pipeline Commie union workers ... win win for Commie lovin' RW's.

Sure, there troops and planes of the US on his border, which is why he is doing this,,he seems to be pissed about it...

and by a lot

he is making Russia stronger, thats what a leader is supposed to do. Obama is determined to make the USA weaker, thats what a traitor does.
Russia has a junk bond rating, he's really building Russia up....

Russia is led by a man. The USA is led by a pussy. Israel is led by a man. Germany is led by a woman with balls, even France is now led by a man with balls. The USA under obozo is a world wide joke. But you asshole fools voted for him twice---------YOU are responsible
Merkel is a tranny?

Forum List

Back