Putin

President Putin is short but still stands head and shoulders above presidunce obama. Putin is too kind to obama. He should have totally humiliated him in public. Not merely regarding him with the disdain he deserves. President Xi had President Putin at his right hand. obama was shoved off to the far side.

You Putin worshipers crack me up. Obama has helped lead the US economy back from the ashes while your hero Putin is watching his economy collapse. But hey, keep worshiping your hero Putin. It won't belong until Russians are calling for his head.

President Putin is short but still stands head and shoulders above presidunce obama. Putin is too kind to obama. He should have totally humiliated him in public. Not merely regarding him with the disdain he deserves. President Xi had President Putin at his right hand. obama was shoved off to the far side.

You Putin worshipers crack me up. Obama has helped lead the US economy back from the ashes while your hero Putin is watching his economy collapse. But hey, keep worshiping your hero Putin. It won't belong until Russians are calling for his head.

obama has increased the national debt from 10 trillion to 18 trillion, his new budget will take it to 26 trillion. He will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents COMBINED. There are more americans in poverty and on foodstamps than ever before. Obamacare is bankrupting our medical system. Unemploymnet and underemployment are at record highs. he wants to raise taxes on the middle class once again.

He has done more harm to our economy than any other president.

Now, on Putin. He is a KGB hit man who controls Russia. He is a man and a leader. Obama is a pussy and is not a leader. That is not praising Putin for his policies, its just pointing out the facts of leadership.

obama has increased the national debt from 10 trillion to 18 trillion, his new budget will take it to 26 trillion. He will have added more to the debt than all previous presidents COMBINED. There are more americans in poverty and on foodstamps than ever before. Obamacare is bankrupting our medical system. Unemploymnet and underemployment are at record highs. he wants to raise taxes on the middle class once again.

Now, on Putin. He is a KGB hit man who controls Russia. He is a man and a leader. Obama is a pussy and is not a leader. That is not praising Putin for his policies, its just pointing out the facts of leadership.
How many of his opponents and critics in Russia, get arrested and jailed, disappear or die young from strange rare illnesses? He even sent Pussy Riot to Siberia.

And this is what hating America sounds like.
No, but it IS what despising the current POTUS sounds like.

How many of his opponents and critics in Russia, get arrested and jailed, disappear or die young from strange rare illnesses? He even sent Pussy Riot to Siberia.

obama's CIA has done the same things.

I can hear you slurping Putin's pole all the way over here.

Link. Name some.

I lost the thread in the many posted but I remember there were those saying how Putin seemed like a bad ass compared to Obama.

Well I got one thing to say about Putin, screw Putin. Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

What gall he has to be bring the world to another cold war then look at OUR president with disdain. SCREW HIM!

Certainly everyone should know I have no love affair with Obama but that is for US in the USA. We can't be taking the side of shrimps like Putin. Bullies with a smug look as his country goes down the tubes and he threatens peace throughout the world.

Screw him, we can in-fight all we want about BS like Obama's Birth Certificate but when it comes to America there is no way we should even give a tyrant like Putin anything but contempt.
Interesting thing I just saw:

Putin Has Asperger s Pentagon Report Says

Link. Name some.

my mistake, I should have said Obama's IRS.

I lost the thread in the many posted but I remember there were those saying how Putin seemed like a bad ass compared to Obama.

Well I got one thing to say about Putin, screw Putin. Screw him and the horse he rode in on.

What gall he has to be bring the world to another cold war then look at OUR president with disdain. SCREW HIM!

Certainly everyone should know I have no love affair with Obama but that is for US in the USA. We can't be taking the side of shrimps like Putin. Bullies with a smug look as his country goes down the tubes and he threatens peace throughout the world.

Screw him, we can in-fight all we want about BS like Obama's Birth Certificate but when it comes to America there is no way we should even give a tyrant like Putin anything but contempt.
Interesting thing I just saw:

Putin Has Asperger s Pentagon Report Says
So says obama.

I wish pussies danced and fu..ked on your mother's grave. I wonder what would you feel ?
I don't konow anybody here to be jailed for opposing Putin. Khodorkovsky was in jail here in prison not far from where I live - he is a thief that was caught. They are YOUR national heroes not ours.

And by the way-what a sweaty trick to become screaming about policy when you are caught by economy police.

I wish pussies danced and fu..ked on your mother's grave. I wonder what would you feel ?
I don't konow anybody here to be jailed for opposing Putin. Khodorkovsky was in jail here in prison not far from where I live - he is a thief that was caught. They are YOUR national heroes not ours.
Must have pushed a button. Pussy Riot not heroes over here. We just think it is funny how big bad ass Putin has to put girls in jail for talking truth about the way freedom in not in Russia. Mothers of dead soldiers killed in Ukraine try to speak out when they bury their sons and Russia tries to keep them quite. World is not fooled by old tactics of USSR being used today. What is babushka's name who got arrested for telling about military base near her home going empty when soldiers where transferred to "training" on Ukraine border"

What the hell is going on in your head ?...

"Girls" you are mumbling about burst into the main church of Russia (Christ the Savior) and shouted "shit of Jesus, shit of Jesus"....I wish you study Russian languague and listen to the video yourself. Here we study english and we are able to understand foreign speech. Churches are holy places for our hearts and we will defend them. No doubt.
Maybe it is all the same to you in USA (i don't know) and you have different moral principals...
Of course they sceamed about Putin. They position themselves as political figures. But they are just bastards.
What have they done for their Motherland with the exception of dirty dances in the church? They are your heroes not ours. You dream rusians to become like them. Never.

Russian mothers bury sons ?? Where do you live ? In Russia we have a word "klukva" (cranberry) which wholy describes your zombied brains. There's a civil war in Ukraine. Ukranians army destroys buildings and those who desagree with the criminally hijacked power. they defend themselves. 50000 ukranians were killed by Poroshenko. A lot of young men in Ukraine go the Russia (agressor ha-ha) They do not want to take part in this criminal massacre supported by baiden.

Babushka)...she was arrested for her stupidity. She was giving information about soldiers to other country. How it is connected to ukraine ? Do you really believe that our armies to be there ? WITH PASSPORTS )))

Americans...don't think that you are the whitests race on the Earth. Don't make fool.

What wrong information makes with our heads ? I believe one day human beings will create a Bureau of protection of Information so that we all know about what's taking place. Poroshenko was shaking PASSPORTS of russian soldiers. Yeah, we commies always take them with ourselves. People saw the passports and they really begin to think it to be true...Poroshenko was asked to show the copies of them. Silence.

Obama said that he helped (the Nobel peace prized!) to change the power by force in Ukraine. This page in history will always be with USA. USA is strong but as we say in Russia "God is not in power but in truth".

And babushka...she is not "babushka". She's a poor woman who believed that our forces were going in Ukraine. She made a bad mistake and a crime.

Forum List

Back