Putin Says he Will Nuke the World.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend............guess you never heard that huh?

Hitler made a pact to divide up POLAND with Russia........Guess you forgot that.......huh?

No. But you forgot what I answered - what's typical for US-Ameriasm. But I will not repeat it now because it is an unimportant theme of a history 100 years ago.

That invasion started WWII

Because Germany attacked Poland France and Great Britain declared war on Germany - while it looks like Hitler prepared indeed a war on Russia with this step. What do you think is Putin hiding with the war in the Ukraine? That he perhaps had overtaken Belarus and Lokashneklo is now only a dummie of Lukashenko any longer? Or something else?

Newsweek ran this strange article that says Putin is now going to "Nuke the World" according to Newsweek Magazine online. Do think he is serious? I just heard Democrat friends in the Middle East who are oil-rich are not taking Biden's phone calls that would just be pleas for foreign oil and gas, while he can destroy America. Gee. We'll be so miserable, Biden's crapshoot is to pay foreigners for oil and starve America's oil business. I don't get it. Do you?

It's scary to think that Putin may actually have the same mentality as those who kill others, not caring what happens to them. If Putin views his life is not what it used to be and is no longer worth having, he probably is nuts enough to take everyone else with him.

Because Germany attacked Poland France and Great Britain declared war on Germany - while it looks like Hitler prepared indeed a war on Russia with this step.
And before that Hitler cut a deal with Russia to divide the spoils. Hitler had already invaded the Baltic.

And you still support the POS HITLER..........LOL

Well we ended that...............only problem is we didn't listen to PATTON. That caused the COLD WAR.

Patton wanted to end that problem. FDR was an IDIOT.

So you think general Patton liked to murder all Germans if I interpret your words here in the right way, do I? And why makes you happy the idea that all Germans would be dead and would not exist any longer?

So you think general Patton liked to murder all Germans if I interpret your words here in the right way, do I? And why makes you happy the idea that all Germans would be dead and would not exist any longer?
Clueless .......How old are you troll? You are not right in the head......

He wanted to go to War with RUSSIA and STALIN.

A president is not a god. What for heavens sake do you expect from all people? That they are only the letters of your own words? Then you would be "a Putin" - but is Putin "a Putin"?
They are the CNC here idiot............and neither of us were alive to have a say in it.

My parents were in it though..........But he was killing Japs........not Germans.

Newsweek ran this strange article that says Putin is now going to "Nuke the World" according to Newsweek Magazine online. Do think he is serious? I just heard Democrat friends in the Middle East who are oil-rich are not taking Biden's phone calls that would just be pleas for foreign oil and gas, while he can destroy America. Gee. We'll be so miserable, Biden's crapshoot is to pay foreigners for oil and starve America's oil business. I don't get it. Do you?

There was NO quote of Putin saying it, the article is full of speculative opinions and from people James Clapper the same man who LIED to Congress during Trumps Presidency.

I find so many here so easily mislead by the media who never bother to ask the question on WHY Russia invaded Ukraine in the first place.

I heard his middle name is Sampson...option

Biden wants these high prices. They are hell bent on ushering in their climate control taxes over the people.

They are the CNC here idiot.

¿Computerized Numerical Control?

...........and neither of us were alive to have a say in it.

I am an answer of the universe to this what had happened before me - everyone is. Nobody here is able to live in a world without Stalin and Hitler. And we all together made "a Putin". Are we all liars or only a bad answer?

My parents were in it though..........But he was killing Japs........not Germans.

I fear somehow it is better to be a dog in Japan than to be a "Japs" in the murderous USA. The Japanese seem to be able to have compassion with a suffering dog full of hope while US-Americans seem to think compassion, wrongdoing and empty phrases are the same.

Last edited:

If it was Kim Jong-un in North Korea making the claim and had the nukes, I would believe it. Anyone that puts offending relatives in front of a cannon and blows them to pieces, isn't dealing with a full deck. Putin on the other hand, is just using hyperbole in the hopes of getting the west to back off of his military campaign.

Forum List

Back