Putin rings in a new era of Russian military dominance

LOL

While I believe the Obumu objective was stupid, and hope that Russia wipes out ISIS............your thread is comical on actual abilities..................

Our tech can match anything they have...............Our old tech, even older EA6B's can jam the whole battlefield and have been able to do it for decades....................

This is nothing new, nor is it anything to crow about...........
Lets hope the world never has to figure that out. However, Nato is currently jammed.

That doesn´t change a thing.
Lol NATO is not "currently jammed."

:cuckoo:
So you think decades old Nato-stuff can compete with Russia´s latest developments? I tell you something. We can speak about that later in 2020 when the Russian Army is the most modern in the world.
How many aircraft carriers do they have? I'll give you a hint, it's less than 1. :D

LOL

While I believe the Obumu objective was stupid, and hope that Russia wipes out ISIS............your thread is comical on actual abilities..................

Our tech can match anything they have...............Our old tech, even older EA6B's can jam the whole battlefield and have been able to do it for decades....................

This is nothing new, nor is it anything to crow about...........
Lets hope the world never has to figure that out. However, Nato is currently jammed.

That doesn´t change a thing.
Lol NATO is not "currently jammed."

:cuckoo:
So you think decades old Nato-stuff can compete with Russia´s latest developments? I tell you something. We can speak about that later in 2020 when the Russian Army is the most modern in the world.
Lol you're funny.

Syria: Russian Backed Advance Stalled

October 27, 2015: The Russian supported government forces went on the offensive in October and for a week or so seemed to make some progress. The Russian air strikes, guided by Syrian ground controllers, were accurate and allowed the Syrian/Lebanese/Iranian forces to advance. But by mid-October the advance had stalled. There were several reasons for this. First, the rebels were suddenly getting a lot more recruits as many Syrians who were not keen on fighting other Syrians were very eager to “fight the Russians.” Even though there were no (or very few) Russian troops on the ground involved in these operations there were a lot of foreign fighters (mostly recruited, trained, armed and managed by Iran). These included Lebanese from Hezbollah plus Iraqi, Iranian, Afghan and other Shia persuaded (by Iranian cash and other favors) to volunteer for dangerous duty in Shia militias. There were Russians fighting FOR the rebels, but these were mostly Chechens working for ISIL.

Seems someone is also air dropping TOW missiles and such to the FSA....

October 27, 2015: The Russian supported government forces went on the offensive in October and for a week or so seemed to make some progress. The Russian air strikes, guided by Syrian ground controllers, were accurate and allowed the Syrian/Lebanese/Iranian forces to advance. But by mid-October the advance had stalled. There were several reasons for this. First, the rebels were suddenly getting a lot more recruits as many Syrians who were not keen on fighting other Syrians were very eager to “fight the Russians.” Even though there were no (or very few) Russian troops on the ground involved in these operations there were a lot of foreign fighters (mostly recruited, trained, armed and managed by Iran). These included Lebanese from Hezbollah plus Iraqi, Iranian, Afghan and other Shia persuaded (by Iranian cash and other favors) to volunteer for dangerous duty in Shia militias. There were Russians fighting FOR the rebels, but these were mostly Chechens working for ISIL.

Meanwhile in reality:
Iranian and Iraqi Fighters Prepare for Long-Awaited Offensive in Northern Syria
Cheetah Forces Press Forward to Kuweires Airport While ISIS Attempts to Redirect the Assault
Islamist Rebels Suffer Heavy Casualties in Northern Aleppo as the Syrian Army Pushes North

Meanwhile in reality:
Cheetah Forces Press Forward to Kuweires Airport While ISIS Attempts to Redirect the Assault
Islamist Rebels Suffer Heavy Casualties in Northern Aleppo as the Syrian Army Pushes North

Your Idea of reality has a narrow focus. You forgot a couple from your source,

ISIS Recaptures Jabboul City in East Aleppo 0

By Leith Fadelon October 28, 2015Featured
ISIS Recaptures Jabboul City in East Aleppo
One week after losing Jabboul to the Syrian Arab Army’s “Cheetah Forces”, the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) have imposed full control over the city and its surrounding hills, resulting in an advance to the nearby village of Al-Nasariyah inside the Deir Hafer Plains of east Aleppo.

Jaysh Al-Fateh Recovers Sukayk on the Idlib-Hama Border 0
On Wednesday evening, the coalition of Islamist factions in northern Syria – “Jaysh Al-Fateh” (Army of Conquest) – declared full control over the imperative town of Sukayk on the Hama-Idlib border after 48 hours of intense firefights with the Syrian Arab Army’s 87th Brigade from the 11th Tank Division.
Jaysh Al-Fateh Recovers Sukayk on the Idlib-Hama Border

Meanwhile in reality:

Your Idea of reality has a narrow focus. You forgot a couple from your source,

ISIS Recaptures Jabboul City in East Aleppo 0

ISIS Recaptures Jabboul City in East Aleppo
One week after losing Jabboul to the Syrian Arab Army’s “Cheetah Forces”, the Islamic State of Iraq and Al-Sham (ISIS) have imposed full control over the city and its surrounding hills, resulting in an advance to the nearby village of Al-Nasariyah inside the Deir Hafer Plains of east Aleppo.

Jaysh Al-Fateh Recovers Sukayk on the Idlib-Hama Border 0
On Wednesday evening, the coalition of Islamist factions in northern Syria – “Jaysh Al-Fateh” (Army of Conquest) – declared full control over the imperative town of Sukayk on the Hama-Idlib border after 48 hours of intense firefights with the Syrian Arab Army’s 87th Brigade from the 11th Tank Division.
Jaysh Al-Fateh Recovers Sukayk on the Idlib-Hama Border
No, I didn´t:
Newly formed Islamist group gets face smashed in Aleppo | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Terrorist attack on Idlib failed, over 1200 terrorists dead | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

To the first: The army attempts to lift the siege on the Kuweires airbase. ISIS attempts to force the army to split its forces.

To the second: Three villiages captured by Jaysh Al-Fateh in a long time announced major offensive.

Last edited:
The Syrians can't beat the Rebels/ISIS even with a few Russians jets in the air. Neither can the Iraqi's with coalition air power. One has to put together a large enough force to control and secure a wide geographic area to smother a like rebellion that is going on over there, same with the Taliban.

The Syrians can't beat the Rebels/ISIS even with a few Russians jets in the air. Neither can the Iraqi's with coalition air power. One has to put together a large enough force to control and secure a wide geographic area to smother a like rebellion that is going on over there, same with the Taliban.
Russia offered to consider sending groundroops at a Syrian request. The Syrian FM, however, said this is currently not necessary.

Game Over

Putin: Russia's military is stronger than anyone's

Who confronts the strongest military in the world, the Russian Armed Forces, commits suicide and that is what Hillary intended to do - suicide.

Putin:
"We can say with certainty: we are stronger now than any potential aggressor. Anyone!"
"The situation might change very quickly in case we let ourselves relax even for a moment."

Putin: Russia's military is stronger than anyone's

We aren't afraid of Russia............and any War with them would be a nightmare for the world.

The Russian military needs funding. The sanctions are hurting them. Trump will lift the sanctions and make Russia Great Again.

We aren't afraid of Russia............and any War with them would be a nightmare for the world.

I doubt this video would help you in the case of war. It is also only the number of aircraft the USA can best Russia. Air-defense is not of any matter in this video.
Anyway, a war would never be started by Russia, so the full force of the US airforce cannot be deployed.

I doubt this video would help you in the case of war. It is also only the number of aircraft the USA can best Russia. Air-defense is not of any matter in this video.
Anyway, a war would never be started by Russia, so the full force of the US airforce cannot be deployed.

If Russia decides to go to War with us........make no mistake.............he will regret it...................as I stated before we are not scared of him......nor his THUMPING HIS CHEST......................

If that makes him feel stronger then that's his problem and not mine.................

The world needs to never know the outcome of a War between us..........it does nobody any good...............Your praise of Russia and how they are bad assed......lol.............us some pom poms next time...........because frankly we don't give a shit.

If Russia decides to go to War with us........make no mistake.............he will regret it...................as I stated before we are not scared of him......nor his THUMPING HIS CHEST......................

If that makes him feel stronger then that's his problem and not mine.................

The world needs to never know the outcome of a War between us..........it does nobody any good...............Your praise of Russia and how they are bad assed......lol.............us some pom poms next time...........because frankly we don't give a shit.

As I said before, Russia is not going to start a war. Obama threatened Putin with "armed conflict" and this is Putin´s reply.
US military is - as Trump said - weak and the government outsources aggression troops to terrorist groups which they support.
When the US regime starts to realize the people start to know it is weak, this can be very dangerous as the sinister madmen that hold your once respected nation in their bloody hands might push the red button.

As I said before, Russia is not going to start a war. Obama threatened Putin with "armed conflict" and this is Putin´s reply.
US military is - as Trump said - weak and the government outsources aggression troops to terrorist groups which they support.
When the US regime starts to realize the people start to know it is weak, this can be very dangerous as the sinister madmen that hold your once respected nation in their bloody hands might push the red button.

I disagree with our position in Syria and the policies of Obama......

but your position that or military being weak is a FOOLISH ONE............. but if it makes you feel better by that fantasy then so be it..............We have military weapons in Warehouses that are labeled only break out in case of a War with Russia and or China...........if you don't believe it then that is your problem and not mine.

but your position that or military being weak is a FOOLISH ONE............. but if it makes you feel better by that fantasy then so be it..............We have military weapons in Warehouses that are labeled only break out in case of a War with Russia and or China...........if you don't believe it then that is your problem and not mine.

In times of anti-patriotism and professional armies, the reserves shrink with every generation. Watch your video.
You boast of big military budget but it is solely spent on foreign bases, carrier groups and secret operations. Surely, Russia has strategies to deal with carrier groups and ground war is your weak spot. Russia would surely repel the Nato in Europe while opening a big frontier in northern America.

In times of anti-patriotism and professional armies, the reserves shrink with every generation. Watch your video.
You boast of big military budget but it is solely spent on foreign bases, carrier groups and secret operations. Surely, Russia has strategies to deal with carrier groups and ground war is your weak spot. Russia would surely repel the Nato in Europe while opening a big frontier in northern America.

raw

Forum List

Back