Putin rings in a new era of Russian military dominance

I doubt this video would help you in the case of war. It is also only the number of aircraft the USA can best Russia. Air-defense is not of any matter in this video.
Anyway, a war would never be started by Russia, so the full force of the US airforce cannot be deployed.
If Russia decides to go to War with us........make no mistake.............he will regret it...................as I stated before we are not scared of him......nor his THUMPING HIS CHEST......................

If that makes him feel stronger then that's his problem and not mine.................

The world needs to never know the outcome of a War between us..........it does nobody any good...............Your praise of Russia and how they are bad assed......lol.............us some pom poms next time...........because frankly we don't give a shit.
As I said before, Russia is not going to start a war. Obama threatened Putin with "armed conflict" and this is Putin´s reply.
US military is - as Trump said - weak and the government outsources aggression troops to terrorist groups which they support.
When the US regime starts to realize the people start to know it is weak, this can be very dangerous as the sinister madmen that hold your once respected nation in their bloody hands might push the red button.
I disagree with our position in Syria and the policies of Obama......

but your position that or military being weak is a FOOLISH ONE............. but if it makes you feel better by that fantasy then so be it..............We have military weapons in Warehouses that are labeled only break out in case of a War with Russia and or China...........if you don't believe it then that is your problem and not mine.
In times of anti-patriotism and professional armies, the reserves shrink with every generation. Watch your video.
You boast of big military budget but it is solely spent on foreign bases, carrier groups and secret operations. Surely, Russia has strategies to deal with carrier groups and ground war is your weak spot. Russia would surely repel the Nato in Europe while opening a big frontier in northern America.
raw
Well, you would never admit anything. And now you get a big fat stone, the F35, that replaces all the capable planes. And it costs even more!

If Russia decides to go to War with us........make no mistake.............he will regret it...................as I stated before we are not scared of him......nor his THUMPING HIS CHEST......................

If that makes him feel stronger then that's his problem and not mine.................

The world needs to never know the outcome of a War between us..........it does nobody any good...............Your praise of Russia and how they are bad assed......lol.............us some pom poms next time...........because frankly we don't give a shit.
As I said before, Russia is not going to start a war. Obama threatened Putin with "armed conflict" and this is Putin´s reply.
US military is - as Trump said - weak and the government outsources aggression troops to terrorist groups which they support.
When the US regime starts to realize the people start to know it is weak, this can be very dangerous as the sinister madmen that hold your once respected nation in their bloody hands might push the red button.

but your position that or military being weak is a FOOLISH ONE............. but if it makes you feel better by that fantasy then so be it..............We have military weapons in Warehouses that are labeled only break out in case of a War with Russia and or China...........if you don't believe it then that is your problem and not mine.
In times of anti-patriotism and professional armies, the reserves shrink with every generation. Watch your video.
You boast of big military budget but it is solely spent on foreign bases, carrier groups and secret operations. Surely, Russia has strategies to deal with carrier groups and ground war is your weak spot. Russia would surely repel the Nato in Europe while opening a big frontier in northern America.
raw
Well, you would never admit anything. And now you get a big fat stone, the F35, that replaces all the capable planes. And it costs even more!
F-22 Raptor is the equal of any fighter in the world including the SU 35...........not to mention the jamming technology that can make long range air to air missles chase their own ass................it will come down to technology and pilot skills in using them.

raw
F-22 Raptor is the equal of any fighter in the world including the SU 35...........not to mention the jamming technology that can make long range air to air missles chase their own ass................it will come down to technology and pilot skills in using them.
Russian air defense is exquisite. And they have no problems with tracking and shooting stealth planes.

This air defense vehicle with 1961 S-125 missiles downed a F-117:
300px-SA-3_EP_2006.JPG

Imagine, what this S-400 system is capable of:
S-400-Triumph-air-defense-system-source-Ria-Novisti.jpg

Of course, the Russian aircraft are also very powerful.

We have alot more sophisticated stuff than the drone that used a hell fire in the video..........Again, why are you so desperate to prop up Russia saying they are so bad assed.........................You want a War between the U.S. and Russia????????????

We aren't afraid of Russia............and any War with them would be a nightmare for the world.

I doubt this video would help you in the case of war. It is also only the number of aircraft the USA can best Russia. Air-defense is not of any matter in this video.
Anyway, a war would never be started by Russia, so the full force of the US airforce cannot be deployed.

do not be hard on capt. blei-----he is emulating the prophet BASHAR (PBUH)
Its the HOLY AXIS-----Iran, Russia, Syria shishboombah

Russian cluster bombs against ISIS...........guess what.......we have the same shit...............both countries have good military capabilities.............but your saying we are weak proves nothing...........We are FAR FROM WEAK......and pushing this point is meaningless............

We don't fear the Russians...............we only fear the numbers that would die as a result of a War between us..........which would make WWII seem like a little league by comparison...............or it goes Nuclear and the entire world dies..............

What is it you are trying to prove here........................I've served during the Cold War and understand that Putin is ramping up another Cold War now............which again will serve no purpose except the undertakers.

We aren't afraid of Russia............and any War with them would be a nightmare for the world.

do not be hard on capt. blei-----he is emulating the prophet BASHAR (PBUH)
Its the HOLY AXIS-----Iran, Russia, Syria shishboombah

We could wipe Syria and Iran off the face of the earth within a matter of a month without Nukes..............something the retard doesn't understand.......Russia is another story............but they are emboldened by Russia's move in Syria and nothing more.

We have alot more sophisticated stuff than the drone that used a hell fire in the video

No doubt. But you should be aware of Iraq 2003. Without A-10 en masse, it would have become another Vietnam. And Iraq is desert and the US used 30 % if its military capacity. How do you want to defeat Russia? Unthinkable!

CNN.com - More U.S. troops, armor head to Iraq - Mar. 28, 2003
A NATION AT WAR: IN THE FIELD -- V CORPS COMMANDER; A Gulf Commander Sees a Longer Road

..........Again, why are you so desperate to prop up Russia saying they are so bad assed.........................You want a War between the U.S. and Russia????????????
I am just taking Putin´s words seriously. You maybe don´t realize it but I just posted the news whereas it is you who insists on that it isn´t true. You start to sniff anti-Americanism and everything that would allow to dismiss the news somehow.

Last edited:

Russian cluster bombs against ISIS...........guess what.......we have the same shit...............both countries have good military capabilities.............but your saying we are weak proves nothing...........We are FAR FROM WEAK......and pushing this point is meaningless............

We don't fear the Russians...............we only fear the numbers that would die as a result of a War between us..........which would make WWII seem like a little league by comparison...............or it goes Nuclear and the entire world dies..............

What is it you are trying to prove here........................I've served during the Cold War and understand that Putin is ramping up another Cold War now............which again will serve no purpose except the undertakers.

Didn´t say you are weak. Isn´t that picture in the clip above Israel bombing Gaza?

We have alot more sophisticated stuff than the drone that used a hell fire in the video

No doubt. But you should be aware of Iraq 2003. Without A-10 en masse, it would have become another Vietnam. And Iraq is desert and the US used 30 % if its military capacity. How do you want to defeat Russia? Unthinkable!

A NATION AT WAR: IN THE FIELD -- V CORPS COMMANDER; A Gulf Commander Sees a Longer Road

..........Again, why are you so desperate to prop up Russia saying they are so bad assed.........................You want a War between the U.S. and Russia????????????
I am just taking Putin´s words seriously. You maybe don´t realize it but I just posted the new whereas it is you who insists on that it isn´t true. You start to sniff anti-Americanism and everything that would allow to dismiss the news somehow.

Whatever clown...........I was in service during the first Gulf War and we destroyed the Irai military in a month......They were meat on a table............in regards to numbers..........the second time...........we went in undersized and it was certainly not 30% of or military when adding in the reserves.............which would include INACTIVE RESERVES should a War with a big boy break out........

It doesn't matter..........You are trying to make yourself believe that Russia is ALL POWERFULL and WE AMERICANS ARE WEAK.........Which is a load of Horse Hockey................

But whatever floats your boat...............If you ever see the U.S. military fighting without the ROE'S AND GLOVES OFF you will soon understand why we are still rated the Number 1 military power in the world..........................Praising Russia and saying we are weak changes nothing....................

But again............live in fantasy land.

Didn´t say you are weak. Isn´t that picture in the clip above Israel bombing Gaza?

Russian aircraft using cluster bombs.......

didn't say we are weak..............LOL...

Reread your old posts...........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I am just taking Putin´s words seriously. You maybe don´t realize it but I just posted the new whereas it is you who insists on that it isn´t true. You start to sniff anti-Americanism and everything that would allow to dismiss the news somehow.

Whatever clown...........I was in service during the first Gulf War and we destroyed the Irai military in a month......They were meat on a table............in regards to numbers..........the second time...........we went in undersized and it was certainly not 30% of or military when adding in the reserves.............which would include INACTIVE RESERVES should a War with a big boy break out........

It doesn't matter..........You are trying to make yourself believe that Russia is ALL POWERFULL and WE AMERICANS ARE WEAK.........Which is a load of Horse Hockey................

But whatever floats your boat...............If you ever see the U.S. military fighting without the ROE'S AND GLOVES OFF you will soon understand why we are still rated the Number 1 military power in the world..........................Praising Russia and saying we are weak changes nothing....................

This becomes too nonserious for me to further discuss.

didn't say we are weak..............LOL...

Reread your old posts...........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I addressed the ground forces and they are weak. Nobody seriously denies that.

This becomes too nonserious for me to further discuss.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

he is engaging in EMPIRE BUILDING in conjunction with Iran with the assured
support of every Shiite in the world-------based on SHIITE UBER ALLES-----
and------classical Russia as defined by CATHERINE THE (?) great---peter??

Israeli F-15 bombing Gaza. You don´t know your own planes.

Image: Israeli F-15 strike on Tehran on Day 1 of the war on Iran’s nuclear program

Image: Israeli F-15 strike on Tehran on Day 1 of the war on Iran’s nuclear program

LOL

The cluster bomb footage barrage wasn't made by a F-15.......lol

he is engaging in EMPIRE BUILDING in conjunction with Iran with the assured
support of every Shiite in the world-------based on SHIITE UBER ALLES-----
and------classical Russia as defined by CATHERINE THE (?) great---peter??

Putin was KGB during the Cold War.......He wants a return to the good ole days of the USSR.......and the power and control...........no doubt...........

A time where they had to build walls to keep their own people in......and use KGB to make their people behave...............through.....ummmmm......coercion......

LOL

The cluster bomb footage barrage wasn't made by a F-15.......lol

I asked for the picture if you remember.

Forum List

Back