Putin rings in a new era of Russian military dominance

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
This will not be appreciated by the followers of the American military doctrine of supremacy. New Russian jamming devices blind the Nato completely within 300 km. All the modern stuff - dog´s breakfast.

"Modern conventional warfare is based on what is known as « C4i » – an acronym which corresponds to the English terms « Command », « Control », « Communications », « Computer » and « intelligence ». The satellites, planes and drones, ships and submarines, tanks and now even the combatants themselves, are all connected to one another by a system of permanent communication, which enables the Chiefs of Staff to oversee and command the fighting more efficiently. It is this entire system – NATO’s nervous system – which is presently jammed in Syria and part of Turkey."

Russian Jamming System Changes the World Military Balance in Favor of Russia and against the United States | Politics

Funny how the US can invade Iraq and Afganistan, conduct covert drone wars (not so covert any more though,) assassinate terror suspects in countries we're supposedly friendly with as with the ObL murder, but that doesn't change the global balance of power.

But Russia drops a few bombs and suddenly everything's changed.

LOL

While I believe the Obumu objective was stupid, and hope that Russia wipes out ISIS............your thread is comical on actual abilities..................

Our tech can match anything they have...............Our old tech, even older EA6B's can jam the whole battlefield and have been able to do it for decades....................

This is nothing new, nor is it anything to crow about...........

LOL

While I believe the Obumu objective was stupid, and hope that Russia wipes out ISIS............your thread is comical on actual abilities..................

Our tech can match anything they have...............Our old tech, even older EA6B's can jam the whole battlefield and have been able to do it for decades....................

Lets hope the world never has to figure that out. However, Nato is currently jammed.

That doesn´t change a thing.

LOL

Lets hope the world never has to figure that out. However, Nato is currently jammed.

I will agree that I hope the world never has to figure that out. Just pointing out that I'm not impressed by the Russian tech..............

I wish the Russians good hunting against ISIS, and hope the dang mess is ended soon so the blood letting can end there.

This will not be appreciated by the followers of the American military doctrine of supremacy. New Russian jamming devices blind the Nato completely within 300 km. All the modern stuff - dog´s breakfast.

"Modern conventional warfare is based on what is known as « C4i » – an acronym which corresponds to the English terms « Command », « Control », « Communications », « Computer » and « intelligence ». The satellites, planes and drones, ships and submarines, tanks and now even the combatants themselves, are all connected to one another by a system of permanent communication, which enables the Chiefs of Staff to oversee and command the fighting more efficiently. It is this entire system – NATO’s nervous system – which is presently jammed in Syria and part of Turkey."

Russian Jamming System Changes the World Military Balance in Favor of Russia and against the United States | Politics

right captain blei-------the whole free world is shaking in its collective boots------
***** the COMMIE BAATHIST PIGS ARE COMMING *******

People often confuse the words "aggression" with "dominance". Russia is just the bully on the school bus and Barry Hussein comes off as the nerd. In reality the Russian drunks can't even dominate the defenseless Ukraine. It's all show.

People often confuse the words "aggression" with "dominance". Russia is just the bully on the school bus and Barry Hussein comes off as the nerd. In reality the Russian drunks can't even dominate the defenseless Ukraine. It's all show.
I understand, this must be the US reaction but mighty Uncle Sam just signed an air safety agreement with Russia. In fact, Russia is steadily modernizing its military while the 700 billion USD/anno US army has nothing new. Surely, this huge sum gets spent on something else.

US and Russia are both pounding arabs, so they're on the same side. :dance:

LOL

Lol NATO is not "currently jammed."

:cuckoo:

LOL

So you think decades old Nato-stuff can compete with Russia´s latest developments? I tell you something. We can speak about that later in 2020 when the Russian Army is the most modern in the world.

If that would be true, there would be no terrorists in Syria and elsewhere.

All arabs are terrorists, so if Russia kills them, the US kills them, Iran kills them, ISIS kills them... it's all good. ESPECIALLY in Syria, where it's nothing but arabs killing each other, with a little help from their friends.

LOL

So you think decades old Nato-stuff can compete with Russia´s latest developments? I tell you something. We can speak about that later in 2020 when the Russian Army is the most modern in the world.
In 4 years they will leap a couple of decades.............have they been stealing tech again................

Come on.......stop crowing.

All arabs are terrorists, so if Russia kills them, the US kills them, Iran kills them, ISIS kills them... it's all good. ESPECIALLY in Syria, where it's nothing but arabs killing each other, with a little help from their friends.

LOL

In 4 years they will leap a couple of decades.............have they been stealing tech again................

Where did they steal tech from?

LOL

Where did they steal tech from?
LOL

whatever..................

It's crazy that arabs are constantly killing each other? I agree.

Forum List

Back