Putin nominated for Nobel Prize

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
guess he's a real standup guy now???

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

The former KGB agent has been recommended by an activist group because he 'actively promotes settlement of all conflicts arising on the planet'.

His attempts to prevent a US air strike on Syria after suspected chemical weapons attacks on civilians was also given as a reason behind the recognition.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2gb6YYiUB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It won't be long until Russia is erecting statues of Stalin again. Then onto having him named as a hero of Mother Russia.

Can't understand why the zionist MSM still hates Russia, especially after what the zionists did to Russia.

Not that I have any respect for the Nobel price..... but Putin deserves it more than ineffectual and pathetically weak Obama.

This will bring the America-haters out from under their rocks.

Wish they'd go live in Russia but they're just big talking chicken shit traitors.

Seriously, why don't you anti-America scumbags just leave?

Believe me, you would not be missed.

Nice to see his invasion of Georgia and bullying everybody in the Caucuses and Poland has been forgiven. I once asked to be nominated for a Nobel Prize regarding my thesis on the origin and widespread support for the cameltoe. They replied my research was noble but not Nobel worthy. I wept in silence.

Last edited:
Well done Nobel. Well done Vlad. After President Obama won it... meh..

Nobel Prize

rus-vladimir_putin.jpg

If actively promoting settlements is a criteria why doesn't binyamin get one?

Forum List

Back