Putin nominated for Nobel Prize

namvet

Gold Member
May 20, 2008
across the pond
guess he's a real standup guy now???

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

The former KGB agent has been recommended by an activist group because he 'actively promotes settlement of all conflicts arising on the planet'.

His attempts to prevent a US air strike on Syria after suspected chemical weapons attacks on civilians was also given as a reason behind the recognition.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2gb6YYiUB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

It won't be long until Russia is erecting statues of Stalin again. Then onto having him named as a hero of Mother Russia.

Can't understand why the zionist MSM still hates Russia, especially after what the zionists did to Russia.

Not that I have any respect for the Nobel price..... but Putin deserves it more than ineffectual and pathetically weak Obama.

This will bring the America-haters out from under their rocks.

Wish they'd go live in Russia but they're just big talking chicken shit traitors.

Nice to see his invasion of Georgia and bullying everybody in the Caucuses and Poland has been forgiven. I once asked to be nominated for a Nobel Prize regarding my thesis on the origin and widespread support for the cameltoe. They replied my research was noble but not Nobel worthy. I wept in silence.

Last edited:
Well done Nobel. Well done Vlad. After President Obama won it... meh..

Nobel Prize

rus-vladimir_putin.jpg

If actively promoting settlements is a criteria why doesn't binyamin get one?

Forum List

Back