Putin nominated for Nobel Prize

guess he's a real standup guy now???

Russian President Vladimir Putin has been nominated for a Nobel Peace Prize.

The former KGB agent has been recommended by an activist group because he 'actively promotes settlement of all conflicts arising on the planet'.

His attempts to prevent a US air strike on Syria after suspected chemical weapons attacks on civilians was also given as a reason behind the recognition.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2gb6YYiUB
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

well that didn't take long. I think I should get a Nobel Peace Prize for picking,peeling,coring,mixing ,rolling and baking two apple pies to keep peace in my family( one for hubby and one for everyone else).

Putin is a great leader and I wish he could run for President.

I would vote for him in a minute to occupy the White House. .. :cool:

I'd pay good money to witness a pay per view with Putin negotiating a debt deal with Reid, McConnel, Pelosi and Boehner.

I know who my money would be on. :eusa_angel:

Putin is a great leader and I wish he could run for President.

I would vote for him in a minute to occupy the White House. .. :cool:

I'd pay good money to witness a pay per view with Putin negotiating a debt deal with Reid, McConnel, Pelosi and Boehner.

I know who my money would be on. :eusa_angel:

Pooty would invite them to share a pot of borscht and then hold their faces in their bowls until they drowned. :lol:

Is this a joke? Putin is a dictator who has backed a murderer! The world has truly gone mad!

Assad is defending Syria from paid terrorists. If you want to call him a murderer well then so is Obama. Obama has people killed with drone attacks all the time. And btw Putin is elected.

Now to the Nobel Peace Prize. Although I don't respect the institution any more, it would be fitting for Putin to be nominated since he prevented Syria from being bombed by America.

Forum List

Back