Putin invites Kim Jong Un to Moscow

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
I do not follow infowars but I did happen to see them posting this news report today that Putin has invited Kim Jong Un to Moscow next year. Patton was right. We should have dealt with the Russian Communists when we had the opportunity. It looks like this is a blossoming friendship between Putin and Kim Jong Un. The timing of this news story is what is interesting to me. The article was actually reported by REUTERS. As you can see in the clip.

Vladimir Putin invites Kim Jong-un to Moscow Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind

by REUTERS | DECEMBER 19, 2014

The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has invited the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, to Moscow next year to mark the 70th anniversary of the Soviet defeat of Nazi Germany in the second world war, the Kremlin’s spokesman said on Friday.
It would be Kim’s first foreign visit since taking the helm of the reclusive east Asian state in 2011. His personal envoy travelled to Moscow last month as part of efforts by the two Cold War-era allies to improve relations.

“Yes, such an invitation was sent,” a Kremlin spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told the state news agency, Tass. Russia marks the former Soviet Union’s 1945 victory every year on 9 May.

Moscow needs North Korean cooperation to boost its natural gas exports to South Korea as Gazprom would like to build a gas pipeline through North Korea to reach its southern neighbour.

I do not follow infowars but I did happen to see this news report posted today that Putin has invited Kim Jong Un to Moscow next year. Patton was right. We should have dealt with the Russian Communists when we had the opportunity. It looks like this is a blossoming friendship between Putin and Kim Jong Un. The timing of this news story is what is interesting to me.

Vladimir Putin invites Kim Jong-un to Moscow Alex Jones Infowars There s a war on for your mind
Hmmmmmmm.....

That is what I thought. Interesting his personal envoy traveled to Moscow a month ago. Wonder what that meeting was about and how they went about "improving relations".

I do not follow infowars but I did happen to see them posting this news report today that Putin has invited Kim Jong Un to Moscow next year. Patton was right. We should have dealt with the Russian Communists when we had the opportunity. It looks like this is a blossoming friendship between Putin and Kim Jong Un. The timing of this news story is what is interesting to me. The article was actually reported by REUTERS. As you can see in the clip.

The Russian president, Vladimir Putin, has invited the North Korean leader, Kim Jong-un, to Moscow next year to mark the 70th anniversary of the Soviet defeat of Nazi Germany in the second world war, the Kremlin’s spokesman said on Friday.
It would be Kim’s first foreign visit since taking the helm of the reclusive east Asian state in 2011. His personal envoy travelled to Moscow last month as part of efforts by the two Cold War-era allies to improve relations.

“Yes, such an invitation was sent,” a Kremlin spokesman, Dmitry Peskov, told the state news agency, Tass. Russia marks the former Soviet Union’s 1945 victory every year on 9 May.

Moscow needs North Korean cooperation to boost its natural gas exports to South Korea as Gazprom would like to build a gas pipeline through North Korea to reach its southern neighbour.

You mean the far left Obama has not invited these guys to the white house for a beer summit?

Why should we care?? ...... :cool:

Something about Moscow you might find interesting. There are more billionaires living in Moscow than anywhere else in the world. This was a report from a foreign news correspondent today - he says that State run television in Russia send continual news reports that blame America for very problem in the world. The other report was that while Putin held a 3 hour news conference stating he was confident his country would rebound he didn't have any solutions to offer on how that would happen. The news correspondent was quick to point out that Russia still holds at least 1/2 trillion dollars in their bank account. While the correspondent pointed out Putin enjoyed 80% support from Russians he said it is also possible they support their country and not Putin. The people of Russia are upset that 60 billion dollars has been spent on Sochi while they are suffering and there are now reports of some Russian people who are beginning to starve. The correspondent noted that anyone who loves Democracy has already left Russia. That is the terrible reality about Communism. There is no compassion for human lives. NONE.

You mean the far left Obama has not invited these guys to the white house for a beer summit?

Apparently there is no need for a summit. It looks by all appearances that Putin and Kim Jong-un are on the same page. Literally.

sounds to me like a typical meeting of kings setting deal in place to sell off mankinds' natural resources so a few can claim them as their own as we all sit and watch our children's futures be sold into hell if they even have one. it's time to wake up and stop all this insanity of letting any ceasar claim whatever they want.

Some interesting facts about Moscow you might find interesting. There are more billionaires living in Moscow than anywhere else in the world. This was a report from a foreign news correspondent today - he says that State run television in Russia send continual news reports that blame America for very problem in the world. The other report was that while Putin held a 3 hour news conference stating he was confident his country would rebound he didn't have any solutions to offer on how that would happen. The news correspondent was quick to point out that Russia still holds at least 1/2 trillion dollars in their bank account. While the correspondent pointed out Putin enjoyed 80% support from Russians he said it is also possible the support their country and not Putin. The people of Russia are upset that 60 billion dollars has been spent on Sochi while they are suffering and there are now reports of some Russian people who are beginning to starve. The correspondent noted that anyone who loves Democracy has already left Russia. That is the terrible reality about Communism. There is no compassion for human lives. NONE.
Again, why should we care?? .... :cool:

Some interesting facts about Moscow you might find interesting. There are more billionaires living in Moscow than anywhere else in the world. This was a report from a foreign news correspondent today - he says that State run television in Russia send continual news reports that blame America for very problem in the world. The other report was that while Putin held a 3 hour news conference stating he was confident his country would rebound he didn't have any solutions to offer on how that would happen. The news correspondent was quick to point out that Russia still holds at least 1/2 trillion dollars in their bank account. While the correspondent pointed out Putin enjoyed 80% support from Russians he said it is also possible the support their country and not Putin. The people of Russia are upset that 60 billion dollars has been spent on Sochi while they are suffering and there are now reports of some Russian people who are beginning to starve. The correspondent noted that anyone who loves Democracy has already left Russia. That is the terrible reality about Communism. There is no compassion for human lives. NONE.
well all us freedom lovers think it's a good and just thing to let anybody take as much as they want from all around them. bad move don't ever repeat it if there is anything left of this world after ww3

sounds to me like a typical meeting of kings setting deal in place to sell off mankinds' natural resources so a few can claim them as their own as we all sit and watch our children's futures be sold into hell if they even have one. it's time to wake up and stop all this insanity of letting any ceasar claim whatever they want.

It does appear that they are closing in and fast. Will anyone wake up? I wonder about that. To hear some tell it, Haissem123, America is going to continue on in the same way for the next 100 years. Do you believe that? I don't.

It does appear that they are closing in and fast. Will anyone wake up? I wonder about that. To hear some tell it, Haissem123, America is going to continue on in the same way for the next 100 years. Do you believe that? I don't.
nope, we don't have ten years to change. evolution waits for no species. not even our man made "super" humans whom we have perfected our praise upon as babes ans suckers we are.

Again, why should we care?? .... :cool:

Why shouldn't we care, Sunni man? Why shouldn't we care about over 100 children who were massacred by the Taliban in Pakistan the other day? Why shouldn't we care about the 150 women put to death by Sunni Muslim terrorists in Iraq just recently? What do you care about?

Kim is in the market for a Russian made Tuning 11 model...

russian-cars-tuning-11.jpg

Better than US president meeting Saudi king who sends death row inmates to fight Syrian people.

Well, Sony ate $200 million on this one time only extortion plot....Putin is losing at least that much every day with oil at $60 bbl.

There are not enough movies on the planet to fill that hole.

Putin predicts economic recovery but warns West against pressuring Russian bear - The Washington Post

In an annual year-end news conference, Putin defiantly blamed Russia’s turmoil on the West, saying that it was targeting his nation as part of a long-standing geopolitical effort to limit Moscow’s influence. He appeared to be entrenching for years of conflict with the West, even as he sounded slightly more conciliatory about fostering peace in eastern Ukraine.

But attention always circled back to Russia’s deepening fiscal quagmire, which has pushed Putin into an uncomfortable role as crisis manager. He said that the nation had grown too dependent on easy profits from oil revenues and that the crisis was an opportunity to diversify. But he offered few proposals to do so.

A new cold war ends with strange bed fellows.....................

Sanctions from us and the EURO are seriously ruffling feathers.

obumble wants to make enemies. He has to eat whatever they serve. obumble wants to parade his weakness around the globe. He has to crawl in whatever he's given.

Forum List

Back