Would Putin open his border to the thirdworld, encourage a passive invasion and then force his citizens to fund the invaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
As bad as Putin may be….would he or Xi Jinping or Kim Jong Un ever do such a thing to their people?
Why wouldn’t they? Certainly they must be watching what’s going on here, in Germany, the U.K. and Ireland with the government induced culture changes. After all, we are doing it because thirdworlders improve and enhance the host nations….right? I mean, we wouldn’t do such a thing if thirdworlders caused degradation to our nation…right?

Republicans who run on this crap ... lose.

Yet they keep trying. Go fig. I guess if it's all you have, it's all you have. It's not like they can run on any actual issues.

No country in the world has such open borders. Even Mexico, who passes these folks through, allows the sex traffickers to pick the most profitable aliens. Pretty sad.

Republicans who run on this crap ... lose.

Yet they keep trying. Go fig. I guess if it's all you have, it's all you have. It's not like they can run on any actual issues.
If an "actual issue" would raise its head it would quickly be 'wack-a-moled' by the Left.

As bad as Putin may be….would he or Xi Jinping or Kim Jong Un ever do such a thing to their people?
Why wouldn’t they? Certainly they must be watching what’s going on here, in Germany, the U.K. and Ireland with the government induced culture changes. After all, we are doing it because thirdworlders improve and enhance the host nations….right? I mean, we wouldn’t do such a thing if thirdworlders caused degradation to our nation…right?

I think it is pretty obvious that president Biden has been reduced to a mouth piece for the behind the scenes puppeteer$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back