Obama Apologizes To Castro!

The hamster sitting in the White house has been apologizing to the world since the very first day he took power.

So no, this does not surprise at all!

Obama began the phone call with Castro with what he described as 15 minutes of opening comments. It was the first conversation between the heads of state in both countries since 1961.

"I apologized for taking such a long time," Obama said. Castro responded by reminding Obama that the American president was still young enough to beat Castro's brother, former Cuban president and revolutionary leader Fidel Castro, who once gave a 7-hour-long speech.

Stevie is mad because Obama talked with Castro and is still upset that a black man got elected President.

• Banned

Obama began the phone call with Castro with what he described as 15 minutes of opening comments. It was the first conversation between the heads of state in both countries since 1961.

"I apologized for taking such a long time," Obama said. Castro responded by reminding Obama that the American president was still young enough to beat Castro's brother, former Cuban president and revolutionary leader Fidel Castro, who once gave a 7-hour-long speech.

Stevie is mad because Obama talked with Castro and is still upset that a black man got elected President.
Race has nothing to with it. It's about him subverting Article 2 Section 1 as a non-natural born Citizen.

Race has nothing to with it. It's about him subverting Article 2 Section 1 as a non-natural born Citizen.

Sure Stevie- sure its just a coincidince that you are a die hard racist who does not think of 'negroes' as equals- AND you suddenly discovered a passion for presidential eligibility when the first black American was elected as President.

Just a coincidence that the first President you make up stuff regarding his eligibility happens to be black.

Just a bizarre coincidence.

He has a lot more to apologise for than he actually did. What the US did to Cuba is ridiculous.

When people talk about smaller govt keeping out of people's lives, why can't they move that on to people's lives outside of the US? It's small govt internally and massive govt externally, a contraction. But I guess many people only use rights to keep themselves happy and couldn't give a foowk about others.

The Right believes whatever the Right Wing Press says, no wonder they don't know what's going on.
The Right believes whatever the Right Wing Press says, no wonder they don't know what's going on.

This is what was reported as having been said by Obama. "I apologized for taking such a long time," Obama said.
If the left wing press prints, or MSNBC reports he said something different, please let us know.

When is he going to apologize to us?

That's all I care about with this frikken idiot.

oh boy

Oh, lord, more of that bullshit.

Conservatives are too immature to understand diplomacy or how adults act.

Conservatives as a general rule act like little scared children, it is why they cause so much destruction.

Conservatives as a general rule act like little scared children, it is why they cause so much destruction.

. no one care'S about your pyschobabble . If a Republican President had done this you all would WAILING

What do you mean what the U.S. did to Cuba is ridiculous? They sided with the Soviets wanting to nuke the United States.

And the Soviet Union stopped existing when exactly?
Doesn't matter. The Castro regime is still in place.

Let's look at history then.

The Japanese Emperor was in charge throughout WW2 and died in the 1980s I believe, and the US supported the Japanese from 1945 onwards. Similar to West Germany though there was no continued leadership.
The US also supported Pol Pot, a COMMUNIST of sorts in Cambodia.

Oh, I think I could find dozens of examples of the US not giving a damn about these sorts of things.

. no one care'S about your pyschobabble . If a Republican President had done this you all would WAILING

No- I even thought it was a good idea when a Republican President did do it.

His name was Richard Nixon.

And the country was Communist China- not a pissant tin dictatorship next door.

Forum List

Back