Dont go in the water !!!

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The Boat race is one of the most nauseating establishment events of the year. Now the privileged twats who take part have been told not to go in the water.

Because the water is full of shit.

They should cancel it and give us all a break.

Maybe something good could come from the tory destruction of our rivers.

The Boat race is one of the most nauseating establishment events of the year. Now the privileged twats who take part have been told not to go in the water.

The Thames has been a sewer for centuries.

Ya gotta love tommy for his british labour humor, this is their version of haiku, minimum 52 syllables, some words need to be in the dictionary, and the punchline is always in line 2.

Yes, historically, all the shit and piss in London went straight into the Thames. I think is was the Victorians that started to sort the "crap" out with large sewer networks, but yes, even every single day sewage does get into the Thames because of the infrastructure that's been there throughout every government.

I was just reading about Thames Water today. No matter if it's water, gas, electric, trains etc.. all governments past, present, and future have not and never will run any company. Basically, nationalised Thames water meant shit and piss went into the Thames at the tax payers cost. If TW needs £15bn to wipe it's debts, then the government (the tax payer) pays for that. Privatised, means water bills rise higher and/order the main shareholders stump up funds or they risk their initial money.

You, I, Ethel next door etc.. were always more than welcome to buy shares in TW, and we should have because they've been paying bumper dividends.

So if you actually take the time to read up on who runs TW, and how it was run, coupled with Ofwat, then you would understand that no government ever gets involved. The regulation from Ofwat, or lack of, allowed TW to run the way it has done, at the expense of it's customers.

You're the British version towards the Conservatives and the UK as a TDS American Lefty is to Trump. Your sheer of disinformation and communist hate knows no bounds.

And you would the first person who wouldn't want a double tax increase but you would want your welfare cheque to double.

What do you do to have fun in your life?

:alcoholic:

Yes, historically, all the shit and piss in London went straight into the Thames. I think is was the Victorians that started to sort the "crap" out with large sewer networks, but yes, even every single day sewage does get into the Thames because of the infrastructure that's been there throughout every government.

I was just reading about Thames Water today. No matter if it's water, gas, electric, trains etc.. all governments past, present, and future have not and never will run any company. Basically, nationalised Thames water meant shit and piss went into the Thames at the tax payers cost. If TW needs £15bn to wipe it's debts, then the government (the tax payer) pays for that. Privatised, means water bills rise higher and/order the main shareholders stump up funds or they risk their initial money.

You, I, Ethel next door etc.. were always more than welcome to buy shares in TW, and we should have because they've been paying bumper dividends.

So if you actually take the time to read up on who runs TW, and how it was run, coupled with Ofwat, then you would understand that no government ever gets involved. The regulation from Ofwat, or lack of, allowed TW to run the way it has done, at the expense of it's customers.

You're the British version towards the Conservatives and the UK as a TDS American Lefty is to Trump. Your sheer of disinformation and communist hate knows no bounds.

And you would the first person who wouldn't want a double tax increase but you would want your welfare cheque to double.

Thames Water must “carry the can” for the company’s management failings and not pass higher bills on to consumers, housing and communities secretary Michael Gove has said.

The company – and by extension its shareholders – have taken advantage of customers (who cannot switch provider from the natural monopoly) and have not invested enough he said in broadcast interviews. Via PA, Gove said:

I think the leadership of Thames Water has been a disgrace. I think for years now we have seen customers of Thames Water taken advantage of by successive management teams that have been taking out profits and not investing as they should have been.

When I was environment secretary I called this out. They haven’t changed their ways. I have zero sympathy for the leadership of Thames Water. In my own constituency I have seen how they have behaved in a high-handed and arrogant way towards the consumers who pay their bills.

So the answer is not to hit the consumers, the answer is for the management team to look to their own approach and ask themselves why they are in this difficult situation, and of course the answer is because of serial mismanagement for which they must carry the can.

Thats a real endorsment of failed privatusation.

Thames Water must “carry the can” for the company’s management failings and not pass higher bills on to consumers, housing and communities secretary Michael Gove has said.

The company – and by extension its shareholders – have taken advantage of customers (who cannot switch provider from the natural monopoly) and have not invested enough he said in broadcast interviews. Via PA, Gove said:

I think the leadership of Thames Water has been a disgrace. I think for years now we have seen customers of Thames Water taken advantage of by successive management teams that have been taking out profits and not investing as they should have been.

When I was environment secretary I called this out. They haven’t changed their ways. I have zero sympathy for the leadership of Thames Water. In my own constituency I have seen how they have behaved in a high-handed and arrogant way towards the consumers who pay their bills.

So the answer is not to hit the consumers, the answer is for the management team to look to their own approach and ask themselves why they are in this difficult situation, and of course the answer is because of serial mismanagement for which they must carry the can.

Thats a real endorsment of failed privatusation.
You are a misinformation communist clown

Britain’s biggest water company has been lobbying the regulator, Ofwat, to increase bills by 40%, pay lower fines for breaches and keep paying out dividends. The watchdog has been examining the company’s business plan for 2025 to 2030, and Thames said Ofwat’s initial assessments of the plan make the company “uninvestible” for shareholders.

Fucking bastards are fucked. Privatisation in action.

Which bit ? I am quoting tory shit. The water company have fucked off with your money and the taxpayer is going to pick up the tab.
Thats what privatisation is all about.
You're just clowning again. I'm 300 miles away from Thames Water, water bills in Scotland is part of council tax and no meters.

Private companies fuck off with the money, so do nationalised ones. But the former cost me diddly squat.

You're just clowning again. I'm 300 miles away from Thames Water, water bills in Scotland is part of council tax and no meters.

Private companies fuck off with the money, so do nationalised ones. But the former cost me diddly squat.
Your distance from Thames Water is no concern of mine. You are lucky you live in Scotland. But you will still pay to bail out Thames and its orrupt owners.
Suck on that you thick fucker.

Your distance from Thames Water is no concern of mine. You are lucky you live in Scotland. But you will still pay to bail out Thames and its orrupt owners.
Suck on that you thick fucker.
You explain how I would pay out the "orrupt" owners?

Labour never renationalised any utility, because nationalised companies are utterly dreadful compared to dreadful privatisation. The reason why you're a communist is because you're a spitting image of Corbyn. He was the only one wanting to nationalise the water companies, that's why he was ridiculed as a 1970's politician. If the UK ever wanted a communist leader, Corbyn would have won, then you would be over the moon.

Privatised means it allows you to buy shares and receive dividends. You're disgruntled because you've never done that.

Are you happy Labour part privatised the NHS and schools?

You explain how I would pay out the "orrupt" owners?

Labour never renationalised any utility, because nationalised companies are utterly dreadful compared to dreadful privatisation. The reason why you're a communist is because you're a spitting image of Corbyn. He was the only one wanting to nationalise the water companies, that's why he was ridiculed as a 1970's politician. If the UK ever wanted a communist leader, Corbyn would have won, then you would be over the moon.

Privatised means it allows you to buy shares and receive dividends. You're disgruntled because you've never done that.

Are you happy Labour part privatised the NHS and schools?
Sorry I thought you were a taxpayer.

Sorry I thought you were a taxpayer.
I can't get away from VAT when I go shopping. Can you?

You hate the Tories, were you pleased that Labour brought privatisation into the NHS and schools that are struggling under that cost/debt? Only one of two parties ever get into government.

I can't get away from VAT when I go shopping. Can you?

You hate the Tories, were you pleased that Labour brought privatisation into the NHS and schools that are struggling under that cost/debt? Only one of two parties ever get into government.
You have no answer to my questions you sad bastard.

Forum List

Back