Putin aims to Divide and Conquer

No, it was a peaceful process cheered by the citizens of the Crimea.
Yes just like I'm sure the Shiites cheered when we hung Saddam.

Boy this is a new one to me. So now Russia is the good guys and isreal land grabbers are good. I'm beginning to see what the next few years are going to look like. So dishonest.
Please show my posts where I said Israel´s land grabbing is good.
Not you, the right. I'm seeing them defending Israel on the latest land grab thingand today I'm learning we are cool with Russia.

I admit we have no right to say anything after bush invaded Iraq but that's why Obama just santioned Russia. And not even 100% sanctions. Just on things like oil and weapons and stuff like that.

Of course Russia didn't want hillary but what does that say about trump the next time Russia invades another former USSR country? Looks like they're putting the old team back together
That´s a very derogatory description of what will hopefully come with Trump: The end of the new iron curtain.
The end or beginning? Russia is such a sess pool of corruption. I just hope Exxon is exploiting Russia for its oil.
You will see that when Trump will start good relationships with Russia, the Europuppets will follow. Did you know that France was about to sell a helicopter carrier to Russia just before it became "evil Russia"?

Oh yes, If Russia liberates Ukraine, that´s OK for me. But Russia already responded and liberated the Crimea.
Liberates from whom? What you don’t understand is that too many people in Ukraine don’t want this “liberation”.
Ukraine has no voice as all parties are Nato puppets and all MPs hand-selected by the US.

Blue: Party of Regions (2012 elections), now banned under Nato puppet regime:
800px-Ukr_elections_2012_onemandate_okruhs.png
Your map shows the results of so-called “одномандатный округ”. The Party of Regions got 30% of the votes in that election.

But I don’t understand how it disavows what I said in my previous post.
The violent overthrow was carried out by a small nazi minority, supported by the West and its puppet media.

Ukrainian parliamentary election, 2012 - Wikipedia
Yes, the overthrow was carried out by ultra-nationalist groups. The vast number of the Ukrainians supported this overthrow and don’t want a union with Russia.

Your link says what I said before – the Party of Regions got 30% of votes (look at numbers under Azarov’s photography). How the elections to Verkhovna Rada are organized (what is the difference between “одномандатные округа” and “многомандатный округ”) I can explain you in Russian if you wish (you can then use Google translate) because I am lazy to write this in English.
Yeah, sure... And why do you lie about the elections result again?

Of course, everyone likes nazis with spiked maces and wants them to govern. Sure....

ukna2.jpg

ukna1.jpg

Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.

Fear-mongering. Russia is a good partner.
So let me get this straight. You're OK with Russia invading Ukraine?
Oh yes, If Russia liberates Ukraine, that´s OK for me. But Russia already responded and liberated the Crimea.
Liberates from whom? What you don’t understand is that too many people in Ukraine don’t want this “liberation”.
Ukraine has no voice as all parties are Nato puppets and all MPs hand-selected by the US.

Blue: Party of Regions (2012 elections), now banned under Nato puppet regime:
800px-Ukr_elections_2012_onemandate_okruhs.png
Your map shows the results of so-called “одномандатный округ”. The Party of Regions got 30% of the votes in that election.

But I don’t understand how it disavows what I said in my previous post.

According with people density... 30%... "The main thing is not how people voting, but how we counting..." (c) YouKnowWho :)

300px-UkraineDensity10.PNG

Keep calm, Russia still don't want to liberate anyone - now it's your internal European deals... Mua-ha-ha :)

Boy this is a new one to me. So now Russia is the good guys and isreal land grabbers are good. I'm beginning to see what the next few years are going to look like. So dishonest.
Not you, the right. I'm seeing them defending Israel on the latest land grab thingand today I'm learning we are cool with Russia.

I admit we have no right to say anything after bush invaded Iraq but that's why Obama just santioned Russia. And not even 100% sanctions. Just on things like oil and weapons and stuff like that.

Of course Russia didn't want hillary but what does that say about trump the next time Russia invades another former USSR country? Looks like they're putting the old team back together
That´s a very derogatory description of what will hopefully come with Trump: The end of the new iron curtain.
The end or beginning? Russia is such a sess pool of corruption. I just hope Exxon is exploiting Russia for its oil.
You will see that when Trump will start good relationships with Russia, the Europuppets will follow. Did you know that France was about to sell a helicopter carrier to Russia just before it became "evil Russia"?
France was doing business with Iraq before we invaded too. So?

Its funny you guys are now honestly trying to suggest Russia is the good guy and our friends. I didn't hear the GOP cry when Obama put sanctions on Russia back when Russia was invading. We all knew what they were doing was wrong but what could we say after Iraq?

So now you want to make nice with Hitler after he invaded Poland? Hope he's done land grabbing?

What if putin decides to " liberate" another soverign nation? What will you do then?

Putin is going to test this

Its funny you guys are now honestly trying to suggest Russia is the good guy and our friends. I didn't hear the GOP cry when Obama put sanctions on Russia back when Russia was invading. We all knew what they were doing was wrong but what could we say after Iraq?

So now you want to make nice with Hitler after he invaded Poland? Hope he's done land grabbing?

What if putin decides to " liberate" another soverign nation? What will you do then?

The Cold War is over. Trump knows that, and Putin knows that Trump knows that.

We have two grown ups here that both know that they do not want needless conflict.

Peace is very likely.

Not every authoritarian strongman is a Hitler.

We have two grown ups here that both know that they do not want needless conflict.

Peace is very likely.

Putin is pretty evil. Remember he gave that one guy radioactive cancer because the guy challenged him? Of course you Wont believe it about your buddy putin

Peace is very likely.

Putin is pretty evil. Remember he gave that one guy radioactive cancer because the guy challenged him? Of course you Wont believe it about your buddy putin

Doesn't make him a threat to the world balance of power.

Hell, the Castro regime is worse than that, and you guys want to make lovey dovey with them.

Peace is very likely.

Hell, the Castro regime is worse than that, and you guys want to make lovey dovey with them.
Did Cuba invade another country?

Peace is very likely.

Did Cuba invade another country?

I was responding to your post on how evil Putin was because he had a critic killed. The Castro regime has done far worse, and yet you guys want peaceful relations.

Like we liberated iraq
No, it was a peaceful process cheered by the citizens of the Crimea.

First off learn how the spell Israel. Second if you want to derail this thread with you utter ignorance and red herring I would be happy to do it. You have now brought up 4 unique situation (Syria, Iraq and now Israel) that are entirely different from the Russia-Crimea situation.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Russia invaded? Where? The moon? What news do you consume?

Peace is very likely.

It is propaganda by the way. Who knows who´s behind the killings that they blame on Putin.

Peace is very likely.

It is propaganda by the way. Who knows who´s behind the killings that they blame on Putin.
And you are all too ready to give Putin the benefit of the doubt.

Are you a trump cheerleader like Carroll?

Peace is very likely.

When I read your comment I read it with a thick Russian accent.

Peace is very likely.

When I read your comment I read it with a thick Russian accent.
You are a propaganda drone that thinks if it posts enough bullshit, the truths already posted will vanish.

Politics:
Ukraine´s Nazi party in the government.

With terrorist acts, Ukrainian regime cuts off power supply to Crimea

Shatterpated Ukrainian regime puts incompatible US fuel rods into largest European power plant

Ukraine: 730.000 fled to Russia

Ukraine: Regime´s masked Nazi mob storms protest camp, organizer expelled from country

Ukraine's Neo-Nazis Are the Most Dangerous in Europe

Ukraine honors nationalist whose troops killed 50,000 Jews

Top Ukraine official backs idea 'to help ISIS take revenge on Russian soldiers in Syria’

Economy:
PressTV-46 Ukraine banks declared bankrupt

Military:
Jewish Voice

Western Backed Ukainan Army Shelled Chemical Plant For Weeks,releasing Dangerous Chemicals,radiation

Kiev boasts of "organized withdrawal" from Debaltsevo

Ukranie pledges autonomy to rebellious east

dea4t2pr.jpg

"EU extension team East"

ukraine-isis.jpg

Ukraine-ISIS association demonstration

Peace is very likely.

If you looked into Putin's history you'd see a very evil kgb murderer but you won't believe it because you clearly have taken the Republican position of defending him.

You can't even be honest you're such a political hack.

If you would just be honest and say trump keeps his friends close and his enemies closer I'd have an ounce of respect for your political opinion.

Peace is very likely.

If you looked into Putin's history you'd see a very evil kgb murderer but you won't believe it because you clearly have taken the Republican position of defending him.

You can't even be honest you're such a political hack.

If you would just be honest and say trump keeps his friends close and his enemies closer I'd have an ounce of respect for your political opinion.
I wouldn´t even wipe my ass with your respect.

Relax :)
Netherlands court claim, Russia is not sovereign country.
The Netherlands told to keep out of Crimean gold court case - DutchNews.nl

So, what will you do? Ask Netherlands government - who is now owner of Russian sovereignty - to stop aggression against another countries, using Russian Army...

We, Russian, are need only a peaceful relations with every country, but Netherlands...

Forum List

Back