Putin aims to Divide and Conquer

You are entirely controlled by regime media. Corrupt Nazi Ukraine is chronically broke and mad.

Here are some news for you:
... ...
Forgive me but your links are to your own posts. Sorry.
Not all of them and it doesn´t matter. If that´s why you can´t accept the truth, I am very sorry for you.
It depends on what you consider as “truth” in this case.
Look up the links and you see all is true. You also deny the photos? Photoshop?
No, I don’t say that this is photoshop. Actually, all that has been discussed here numerous times. And these discussions became tiresome long ago.
Discussed often, right. Still, all the people claim Russia is the aggressor.

Fear-mongering. Russia is a good partner.
So let me get this straight. You're OK with Russia invading Ukraine?
Oh yes, If Russia liberates Ukraine, that´s OK for me. But Russia already responded and liberated the Crimea.
Liberates from whom? What you don’t understand is that too many people in Ukraine don’t want this “liberation”.
Isn't right wing spin great? Only 4 more years

Oh yes, If Russia liberates Ukraine, that´s OK for me. But Russia already responded and liberated the Crimea.
Liberates from whom? What you don’t understand is that too many people in Ukraine don’t want this “liberation”.
Ukraine has no voice as all parties are Nato puppets and all MPs hand-selected by the US.

Blue: Party of Regions (2012 elections), now banned under Nato puppet regime:
800px-Ukr_elections_2012_onemandate_okruhs.png

Like we liberated iraq
No, it was a peaceful process cheered by the citizens of the Crimea.
Yes just like I'm sure the Shiites cheered when we hung Saddam.

Boy this is a new one to me. So now Russia is the good guys and isreal land grabbers are good. I'm beginning to see what the next few years are going to look like. So dishonest.

Russia will be our friends if we just let them invade other soverign nations and if we vote Republican.

I can't wait to see how the next 4 years play out. Im not a soldier what do I care? I hope there's no draft for my nephews when they hit 18

Like we liberated iraq

Boy this is a new one to me. So now Russia is the good guys and isreal land grabbers are good. I'm beginning to see what the next few years are going to look like. So dishonest.
Please show my posts where I said Israel´s land grabbing is good.

Like we liberated iraq

Annexation of Crimea by the Russian Federation - Wikipedia

Like we liberated iraq

Not you, the right. I'm seeing them defending Israel on the latest land grab thingand today I'm learning we are cool with Russia.

I admit we have no right to say anything after bush invaded Iraq but that's why Obama just santioned Russia. And not even 100% sanctions. Just on things like oil and weapons and stuff like that.

Of course Russia didn't want hillary but what does that say about trump the next time Russia invades another former USSR country? Looks like they're putting the old team back together

Ukraine has no voice as all parties are Nato puppets and all MPs hand-selected by the US.

Your map shows the results of so-called “одномандатный округ”. The Party of Regions got 30% of the votes in that election.

But I don’t understand how it disavows what I said in my previous post.

Like we liberated iraq

Not you, the right. I'm seeing them defending Israel on the latest land grab thingand today I'm learning we are cool with Russia.

I admit we have no right to say anything after bush invaded Iraq but that's why Obama just santioned Russia. And not even 100% sanctions. Just on things like oil and weapons and stuff like that.

Of course Russia didn't want hillary but what does that say about trump the next time Russia invades another former USSR country? Looks like they're putting the old team back together
That´s a very derogatory description of what will hopefully come with Trump: The end of the new iron curtain.

Your map shows the results of so-called “одномандатный округ”. The Party of Regions got 30% of the votes in that election.

The violent overthrow was carried out by a small nazi minority, supported by the West and its puppet media.

Ukrainian parliamentary election, 2012 - Wikipedia

Like we liberated iraq

That´s a very derogatory description of what will hopefully come with Trump: The end of the new iron curtain.
The end or beginning? Russia is such a sess pool of corruption. I just hope Exxon is exploiting Russia for its oil.

The violent overthrow was carried out by a small nazi minority, supported by the West and its puppet media.

Ukrainian parliamentary election, 2012 - Wikipedia
Yes, the overthrow was carried out by ultra-nationalist groups. The vast number of the Ukrainians supported this overthrow and don’t want a union with Russia.

Your link says what I said before – the Party of Regions got 30% of votes (look at numbers under Azarov’s photography). How the elections to Verkhovna Rada are organized (what is the difference between “одномандатные округа” and “многомандатный округ”) I can explain you in Russian if you wish (you can then use Google translate) because I am lazy to write this in English.

Last edited:
Divide and conquer is more the Obama SOP not Putin's

Last edited:
R.F. conflicts with its neighbors often seems to be another case of bad guys vs guys who aren't good. Just as often, it is difficult to tell which is which.

Forum List

Back