Western Backed Ukainan Army Shelled Chemical Plant For Weeks,releasing Dangerous Chemicals,radiation

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
August:
Emergency statement: Chemical plant under fire by Ukrainian Army
The biggest producer of mineral fertilizer in Ukraine „Stirol“ has released an emergency call, because its chemical factory has been shelled by the Ukrainian Army risking that dangerous chemicals could contaminate the environment.

Today is August 10th, 2014. My name is Pavel Brykov, I am press secretary of “Stirol” group. I’d like to make emergency statement. During the last 3 weeks, Gorlovka and particularly territory of the largest chemical giant, “Stirol” plant is being shelled. Ukrainian forces shell it, strike it with mortars. They also use MLRS “Grad” and even “Uragan”. Particularly, on 5th August, UA army fired 5 volleys of the most powerful weapon of mass destruction they have here — MLRS “Uragan” precisely on the territory of “Stirol” plant. And also several volleys of MLRS “Grad”. Shelling of town and chemical enterprise are done everyday at any time of day. I officially state: People of Ukraine, Russia, Belarus are put to the deadly risk of ecological disaster by the irresponsible actions of Ukrainian army. Scales of this disaster are impossible to predict. As damage of “Stirol” plant will cause leak at the Gorlovka State Chemical Factory. Where the “blood poison” monochloronitrobenzene (?) is still stored. Minimal radius of area of chemical contamination taking the wind rose, river basins and Azov sea water area into account is no less than 300 km. And I don’t understand, why is this fact hidden by all Ukrainian mass media.
Emergency statement Chemical plant under fire by Ukrainian Army ndash Ukraine Human Rights

September;
Now the facility, that is under control of the separatists, has been destroyed:

It only shoes how much "the conductors" of Ukrainian crisis care about human lives in Ukraine, Russia. Belarus or wherever if it is far enough from their borders.

It only shoes how much "the conductors" of Ukrainian crisis care about human lives in Ukraine, Russia. Belarus or wherever if it is far enough from their borders.
True. Human lifes don´t count for those power brokers, even within their borders. They represent the absolute evil.

True. Human lifes don´t count for those power brokers, even within their borders. They represent the absolute evil.

And that's what happens every time they "export democracy" abroad. Never learn the lessons or never care?....

And that's what happens every time they "export democracy" abroad. Never learn the lessons or never care?....
They don´t care. Every time they kill a human, medias report about another human who was saved and their 500 watt halos shine....

Forum List

Back