London Muslims Chant “Allahu Akbar! USA You Will Pay, Caliphate on its Way”

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

We don't have the stomach to deal with them the way they are suppose to be treated. Instead (because of fucking liberals) we ALLOW these pieces of shit to grow and thrive.

Let me put it another way. If we had the proper mindset, these fucking sandNIGGERS would not DARE openly and arrogantly chant for murder in public.

We don't have the mindset. Our precious fucking muslim in the white house just deliberately put our country into a pre-911 mindset and dismantles the registry. He says it is outdated and serves no purpose. He seems to suggesting that there is no terror threat and has not been a terror attack since 911. All 19 terrorists infiltrated the country under clinton.

Cause there is no terror threat in the world? On his way out folks. Releases how many criminals onto the street, makes it easier for the "non existent terrorists" to thrive?

So, when the terrorists do attack under Trump, Trump is will get the blame. Just like Booooosh when ALL of the 19 terrorists infiltrated the country under the left wing liberal policies under clinton.

Liberalism is what causes these motherfuckers to thrive and carry on like they do. Liberalism is the reason they make such open and declarative statements. Liberalism is the fucking problem.

Last edited:
Yes well if China comes on US ground due to war, you'll be chanting the same thing in Mexico. Crap we have destroyed Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, etc. People have to live somewhere. We will reap what we sow.

We don't have the stomach to deal with them the way they are suppose to be treated. Instead (because of fucking liberals) we ALLOW these pieces of shit to grow and thrive.

Let me put it another way. If we had the proper mindset, these fucking sandNIGGERS would not DARE openly and arrogantly chant for murder in public.

We don't have the mindset. Our precious fucking muslim in the white house just deliberately put our country into a pre-911 mindset and dismantles the registry. He says it is outdated and serves no purpose. He seems to suggesting that there is no terror threat and has not been a terror attack since 911. All 19 terrorists infiltrated the country under clinton.

Cause there is no terror threat in the world? On his way out folks. Releases how many criminals onto the street, makes it easier for the "non existent terrorists" to thrive?

So, when the terrorists do attack under Trump, Trump is will get the blame. Just like Booooosh when ALL of the 19 terrorists infiltrated the country under the left wing liberal policies under clinton.

Liberalism is what causes these motherfuckers to thrive and carry on like they do. Liberalism is the reason they make such open and declarative statements. Liberalism is the fucking problem.

So let's go nuke London! I wonder what Mike 'Jack D. Ripper' Flynn is whispering in Trump's ear upon reading this.

Just imagine the world reaction if it was a rally held by white Christians yelling about taking down islam.

All of the networks, all of them would be going nuts. Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper would be heading up the headlines.

Liberalism is the enemy. Look at that bullwinkle piece of loser shit.

Just imagine the world reaction if it was a rally held by white Christians yelling about taking down islam. All of the networks, all of them would be going nuts.
Non stop, 24 hours a day. Protestors losing their jobs, their families in danger, pop stars organizing benefits, marches in the streets against them, apologies demanded, lawsuits considered, businesses boycotted, cable teevee panel discussions on Christian hatred, every possible form of retribution attempted.

On and on.

No doubt.

Last edited:
Just imagine the world reaction if it was a rally held by white Christians yelling about taking down islam.

All of the networks, all of them would be going nuts. Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper would be heading up the headlines.

Liberalism is the enemy. Look at that bullwinkle piece of loser shit.

Just imagine the world reaction if it was a rally held by white Christians yelling about taking down islam.All of the networks, all of them would be going nuts. Wolf Blitzer and Anderson Cooper would be heading up the headlines.
Non stop, 24 hours a day. Protestors losing their jobs, their families in danger, pop stars organizing benefits, marches in the streets against them, apologies demanded.

On and on.

No doubt.

The amazing thing is many on the Left do not see the distortion and hypocrisy.

Yes well if China comes on US ground due to war, you'll be chanting the same thing in Mexico. Crap we have destroyed Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Libya, etc. People have to live somewhere. We will reap what we sow.
Just thank Obama........because he not only did what Bush did, he doubled it.

obama-my-work-here-is-done-1.jpg

So we should just lay down and take it, it's our fault, is that what you are telling us.
Well not me, I'm a red-neck and I'm always packing heat, bring it on towel head, I'm ready to be punished.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So we should just lay down and take it, it's our fault, is that what you are telling us.
Well not me, I'm a red-neck and I'm always packing heat, bring it on towel head, I'm ready to be punished.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Yeah.....AND MERRY CHRISTMAS YOU FILTHY ANIMAL!!!

This is an awesome thread.

Some people had a protest rally for some reason somewhere....in which they chanted something which is barely audible and it signifies that American liberals are calling for the caliphate.

It's awesome. And Mac linked to his great thread which does the same thing. It's double awesome.

Some people had a protest rally for some reason somewhere....in which they chanted something which is barely audible and it signifies that American liberals are calling for the caliphate.

It's awesome. And Mac linked to his great thread which does the same thing. It's double awesome.
You ARE the frog...and don't know it.

frog_zpsad84f488.jpg

frog_zpsad84f488.jpg

Of course. We are in great danger of being overrun by those towelheads in London.

We've never been safer. Ever.

May Jesus and Allah be caught giving each other blow jobs under your mistletoe.

I

frog_zpsad84f488.jpg

Of course. We are in great danger of being overrun by those towelheads in London.

We've never been safer. Ever.

May Jesus and Allah be caught giving each other blow jobs under your mistletoe.
I think the hot water has boiled your brain....long ago.

Forum List

Back