Pushed off a bridge

"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over."

Emo Phillips

That's not even close to what people are pushing each other off bridges for these days, not literally or figuratively.

What they are chasing each other out of restaurants and lecture halls and their jobs for are Social Justice issues, and I suspect you know it. The above is the story you tell yourselves while you're really acting Puritanical over microaggressions.

Don't push.... I'll jump on my own.

"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over."

Emo Phillips

That's not even close to what people are pushing each other off bridges for these days, not literally or figuratively.

What they are chasing each other out of restaurants and lecture halls and their jobs for are Social Justice issues, and I suspect you know it. The above is the story you tell yourselves while you're really acting Puritanical over microaggressions.

Don't push.... I'll jump on my own.

That's your answer because you know I'm right.

He Should Go To Prison
What He Did Was A Criminal Act
"Well, She Asked Me To..."
Sure, Kid. Now Go To The Carnival And Eat Hot Dogs.

Jack Kevorkian Was Just A Serial Killer
Working In Plain Sight Thanks To Sympathetic Enablers

US bridge plunge teen 'asked for a push'

So, this 16 year old girl Jordan was pushed off a 60 ft high bridge in Oregon by Taylor.

Jordan suffered a punctured lung, broken ribs among other things.

Jordan wants Taylor to go to prison for pushing her off.

So, who thinks Taylor deserved it? I mean, you push some girl off a bridge and she could have died. Yeah, prison right?

However Jordan ASKED to be pushed, Jordan counted down from three for the push.

Wait, what the fuck? You ask someone to do something. Then you want them locked up for doing what you asked them?

That's pretty fucked up. Yeah, she's 16 years old.

This is why Jordan wants Taylor locked up

"Well at first I didn't really want Taylor to get in trouble, but now that I've thought about it more, I'm kind of wanting her to sit in jail and think about at least what she did,"

Yeah, she did what she was asked, it was a little dumb, but then asking for it was even dumber.

""I kind of got mad because the rest of my summer's gone"

But yeah, she's annoyed because she lost her summer. Right. That's enough reason to send someone to prison, right, because you lost your summer doing something stupid, and someone helped you.

""At the beginning she was like, 'you're fine, I know you didn't mean to hurt me', and now she just doesn't answer," she said about their communications after the incident."

Sounds like someone who can hear the chuh chuh ching of $$$$$$$$$$

So, should Taylor go to prison?
She’s charged, and rightfully so, with reckless endangerment. Facing up to a $5000 penalty and/or up to a year in jail.

18-year-old who pushed friend off 60-foot bridge now facing charges

So, this 16 year old girl Jordan was pushed off a 60 ft high bridge in Oregon by Taylor.

So, who thinks Taylor deserved it? I mean, you push some girl off a bridge and she could have died. Yeah, prison right?

Wait, what the fuck? You ask someone to do something. Then you want them locked up for doing what you asked them?

"Well at first I didn't really want Taylor to get in trouble, but now that I've thought about it more, I'm kind of wanting her to sit in jail and think about at least what she did,"

Yeah, she did what she was asked, it was a little dumb, but then asking for it was even dumber.

But yeah, she's annoyed because she lost her summer. Right. That's enough reason to send someone to prison, right, because you lost your summer doing something stupid, and someone helped you.

""At the beginning she was like, 'you're fine, I know you didn't mean to hurt me', and now she just doesn't answer," she said about their communications after the incident."

YOU should go to prison for posting this in the religion forum.

Btw, the girl who jumped off the bridge should go to prison, it's illegal to do that.

Btw, the girl who jumped off the bridge should go to prison, it's illegal to do that.

She did not jump. That's part of the problem.
Then what was she doing on the ledge asking someone to push her? Dummkopf.

Your have the strange talent to force everyone who is able to think to give an answer to your pseudointellectual stupidities. And afterwards you start a totally senseless neverending war of words. I'm out.

She did not jump. That's part of the problem.
Then what was she doing on the ledge asking someone to push her? Dummkopf.

Your have the strange talent to force everyone who is able to think to give an answer to your pseudointellectual stupidities. And afterwards you start a totally senseless neverending war of words. I'm out.
Your concession is duly noted.

Here is My question.

How is it that neither one of the individuals understands the difference between right and wrong?

I read that she was gonna jump on her own because she saw somebody else do it but got scared and asked her friend to oush her.

So no, she doesn't belong in jail. They've both learned a lesson about high places and common sense. Leave it at that.

Here is My question.

How is it that neither one of the individuals understands the difference between right and wrong?
WTF do you think right and wrong have to do with this?

Here is My question.

You don't know its wrong to push someone off a bridge, even if they are asking you to do so? You don't know its wrong to commit suicide?

WTF?

Here is My question.

You don't know its wrong to push someone off a bridge, even if they are asking you to do so? You don't know its wrong to commit suicide?

WTF?
Commit suicide?

Are we reading the same OP?

What does suicide have to do with this?

Here is My question.

WTF?
Commit suicide?

Are we reading the same OP?

What does suicide have to do with this?
The chances of surviving such a jump are pretty slim. It amounts to suicide.

Regardless, you don't see that it is wrong to push someone off a bridge, even if they are asking you to?

No wonder this society is going to shit. People will spin and twist to justify behaving wrongly.

I knew better at age 5.

Good God, this is rediculous.

This moronic (and dangerous) episode further illustrates the need for street cameras hooked up to police monitors. They could have seen this crazy thing in the early stages, and dashed to it, and put a stop to it.

Brown Case Shows Need for Street Cameras
Friggin conservative athoritarians are gonna be the death of us all.

That's two misspelled words in the last two posts. Clearly you're a foreigner trying to grasp the complexities of the English language.

Saudi Arabia, yes?

Forum List

Back