Pushed off a bridge

frigidweirdo

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2014
US bridge plunge teen 'asked for a push'

So, this 16 year old girl Jordan was pushed off a 60 ft high bridge in Oregon by Taylor.

Jordan suffered a punctured lung, broken ribs among other things.

Jordan wants Taylor to go to prison for pushing her off.

So, who thinks Taylor deserved it? I mean, you push some girl off a bridge and she could have died. Yeah, prison right?

However Jordan ASKED to be pushed, Jordan counted down from three for the push.

Wait, what the fuck? You ask someone to do something. Then you want them locked up for doing what you asked them?

That's pretty fucked up. Yeah, she's 16 years old.

This is why Jordan wants Taylor locked up

"Well at first I didn't really want Taylor to get in trouble, but now that I've thought about it more, I'm kind of wanting her to sit in jail and think about at least what she did,"

Yeah, she did what she was asked, it was a little dumb, but then asking for it was even dumber.

""I kind of got mad because the rest of my summer's gone"

But yeah, she's annoyed because she lost her summer. Right. That's enough reason to send someone to prison, right, because you lost your summer doing something stupid, and someone helped you.

""At the beginning she was like, 'you're fine, I know you didn't mean to hurt me', and now she just doesn't answer," she said about their communications after the incident."

Sounds like someone who can hear the chuh chuh ching of $$$$$$$$$$

So, should Taylor go to prison?

So, this 16 year old girl Jordan was pushed off a 60 ft high bridge in Oregon by Taylor.

So, who thinks Taylor deserved it? I mean, you push some girl off a bridge and she could have died. Yeah, prison right?

Wait, what the fuck? You ask someone to do something. Then you want them locked up for doing what you asked them?

"Well at first I didn't really want Taylor to get in trouble, but now that I've thought about it more, I'm kind of wanting her to sit in jail and think about at least what she did,"

Yeah, she did what she was asked, it was a little dumb, but then asking for it was even dumber.

But yeah, she's annoyed because she lost her summer. Right. That's enough reason to send someone to prison, right, because you lost your summer doing something stupid, and someone helped you.

""At the beginning she was like, 'you're fine, I know you didn't mean to hurt me', and now she just doesn't answer," she said about their communications after the incident."

I actually saw the footage, don't like what the girl did but considering everything I do not want to see her get jail time.

That girl is as dumb as a post. Sorry she got hurt but when stupid girls get together at the top of a 60 foot bridge bad things are going to happen.

But at the same time, if someone asks you to do something stupid, and you do it, are you innocent because they asked you?

Like say Hitler asks you to kill 6 million Jews, are you innocent or guilty?

I think that's not the best analogy to this situation. If it's true that she asked her friend to push her, I don't see how you hold the "pusher" guilty. She didn't know her friend would freak out and belly flop which is why she got hurt so bad.

They are both idiots. Toss them both in jail to mull over their lack of common sense.

K First, I agree with Gracie. That is a death bridge clearly, so they're all dumb as bricks for even trying this. That's first.

But second. Jordan is standing on the bridge in her swimsuit ready to jump, but she is clearly hesitating. She says, "no I won't go," and the boy reiterates, "well she's saying no." Then the boy says, "Ready..." and out come the arms. If the prosecutor wants to bring a case I think it's pretty clear.

K First, I agree with Gracie. That is a death bridge clearly, so they're all dumb as bricks for even trying this. That's first.

But second. Jordan is standing on the bridge in her swimsuit ready to jump, but she is clearly hesitating. She says, "no I won't go," and the boy reiterates, "well she's saying no." Then the boy says, "Ready..." and out come the arms. If the prosecutor wants to bring a case I think it's pretty clear.

The thing is that if you tell someone to do something, then you say no, often it can be seen as last minute nerves.

Yes, the video looks like the push wasn't one where the person was ready to go, which is a major problem.

The other problem is the girl's response to the whole thing. Like at first she was okay with it. Then later she then starts hating this person. Suggests that she knew she was going to be pushed.

I think that's not the best analogy to this situation. If it's true that she asked her friend to push her, I don't see how you hold the "pusher" guilty. She didn't know her friend would freak out and belly flop which is why she got hurt so bad.

It's not an analogy of the situation, that's why. It's an analogy of the theory.

The biggest problem is that she pushed the girl in a manner where the girl wasn't ready.

seems they both learned a hard lesson.....i dont think the 18 yr old should be jailed.....she was being just as stupid as the 16 yr old wanting to jump...that water is like cement when you hit it

Absolutely, she should go there jail for that. She almost killed the girl.

But how much responsibility is on the girl who nearly died?

so what if she asked

had she asked to have a bullet put through her head

and he did he would be just as guilty

i think the 18 yr old would have realized that shooting someone in the head can be fatal but they thought they could jump this bridge and live....youth are dumb

But how much responsibility is on the girl who nearly died?
None. It’s possible, if not probable, she wouldn’t have jumped at all had she not been pushed. Also, had she jumped feet first, like others had done, she likely wouldn’t have been hurt at all. She got seriously injured because she was pushed when she wasn’t ready to jump feet first and belly flopped from 60 feet. Here’s more video....

Video reveals moments before teen was pushed from 60-foot bridge

16. Young and dumb. The "Pushee" will physically heal. The "Pusher" needs a schooling on etiquette on how to push a person from a 60 ft high bridge in Oregon.

So the girl who is going to be charged said her friend asked her to push her?

Yeah that's believeable

Did anyone else hear it?

Forum List

Back