‘Dog Suicide Bridge’: Why do so many pets keep leaping into a Scottish gorge?

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

Mackinnon is sitting huddled in the corner of a cafe with her two children, sipping hot chocolate as she describes the day three years ago when she was walking with her border collie Bonnie on Overtoun Bridge in Dumbarton, Scotland.

“Something overcame Bonnie as soon as we approached the bridge,” Mackinnon says. “At first she froze, but then she became possessed by a strange energy and ran and jumped right off the parapet.”

A bewitched dog lured to leap off a bridge by a malevolent force? It sounds like a preposterous scene straight from an old Twilight Zone episode.

But Mackinnon’s dog is one of hundreds that Scots insist have suddenly been compelled to throw themselves off the gothic stone structure since the 1950s. Many have ended up dead on the jagged rocks in the deep valley bed below.

Maybe some kind of optical illusion making dogs think it's not a drop? :dunno:

Forced to consume table scraps? I mean, I sorta get it. Have you ever eaten Scottish food?

Proves even Scottish Dark forces are as thick as their human counterparts .
They managed to muddle spells . Or Satan took the phrase Scottish Dogs literally .

How inbred are these dogs? ...

Dog tastes good to Neanderthals ... these poor animals are being thrown off this bridge ...
The Scots came from a number of peasant tribes but they almost never bred outside of their own feral group .
They only took up eating dogs when cannibalism finally died out just after WW2

Have you ever eaten Scottish food?
how do you feel about fried mars bars?
1702590725199.png

~S~

I heard about this bridge. Really eerie. I don't think that I would even walk my dog across it though let alone let it off leash.

Forum List

Back