Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

And most of the time you can't. The people that keep showing up on video being harassed in restrooms end up being women.

Lesbian 'forcibly removed' by cops from women's bathroom for looking 'too masculine.'

Which restroom should Buck Angel use?

a9a7ba94ed67785aead5b71bdb48b892ac354a34_full.jpg

Or Shawn Stinson?

trans_bodybuilding_stinson.jpg

Remember, this is the real world not the pretend one you want...
already asked and answered. got a penis use the boys room. what the fk is so hard about that for you?
That isn't how transphobes are writing the bathroom laws is it?

Buck Angel doesn't have a penis. You okay with him going into women's restrooms to pee?

this-is-buck-angel-he-will-be-using-the-restroom-2771644.png

No, I'm not "okay" with it, because there is no "okay" with delusional freaks mutilating their bodies, and delusional EVIL freaks like you cheering them on. That being said, in a sane world, the entire rest of the population shouldn't and wouldn't be the ones worrying about what to do with this loon. IT would have to be the one making accommodations and compromises to accommodate everyone else.

I know in your perfect little bitch world, Buck Angel would not exist, but he does. Stupid laws being passed by transphobic assholes would require Buck to enter the women’s restroom to pee. See how incredibly stupid these laws are?
What stupid laws?

By 'stupid laws,' Liberals mean those laws that suggest that normal people have a right to privacy and to opinions other than those of the Far Left.

Now....why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

Men aren't, transgendered women can be. Why? Because they get to work out too.

There is no such thing as a "transgender woman". There are only males and females, assigned at birth, forever. Males belong in the men's room, women in the women's room. Anything else belongs in the rubber room.
What does transgender mean? Transition?

It means 'I'm a victim...worship me!!!!'

Buck Angel doesn't have a penis. You okay with him going into women's restrooms to pee?

No, I'm not "okay" with it, because there is no "okay" with delusional freaks mutilating their bodies, and delusional EVIL freaks like you cheering them on. That being said, in a sane world, the entire rest of the population shouldn't and wouldn't be the ones worrying about what to do with this loon. IT would have to be the one making accommodations and compromises to accommodate everyone else.

I know in your perfect little bitch world, Buck Angel would not exist, but he does. Stupid laws being passed by transphobic assholes would require Buck to enter the women’s restroom to pee. See how incredibly stupid these laws are?
Yes, She does exist, and as much as she likes to pretend she’s a man, she’s not. FACT.

So you’re cool with him using the women’s restroom?
Of course. Why wouldn’t I be? it’s a woman.

I'm gonna disagree, Tilly....

The Litmus Test should be this simple....if one appears to normal folks to be a man, use the men's lavatory.
If the individual, to most, looks like a woman, use the ladies room.

In either case, close the door on the stall, and keep your business to yourself.

Wadda ya' think?

already asked and answered. got a penis use the boys room. what the fk is so hard about that for you?

What stupid laws?

Like North Carolina and Indiana passed that cost their states millions to billions of dollars. The ones that require people to use the restroom of their birth, regardless of reassignment surgery...in other words it would require men with a penis to use women's restrooms. Even your position would require Buck Angel to use the women's restroom.

Liberals will wring every cent out of opponents if it means getting their way.

There way is to end all of the values and attitudes that made Western Civilization great.

"This is the great contribution of our Judeo-Christian foundation to Western civilization. The principles of justice are laid down in the Torah and the Gospels, and implemented through human actions memorialized in judicial codes.

The written laws and rules are codifications of the unwritten ones worked out over millennia as the result of human interactions and experience."
David Mamet

Yes, She does exist, and as much as she likes to pretend she’s a man, she’s not. FACT.

Uh, huh. What you'd be cool with is some toothless mouth breather beating the shit out of him for being in the women's restrooms. :rolleyes:

Democrats should have an award show called ‘The Night Of A Thousand Grievances’…the big winner would be ‘Victim of the Year’…they could have it on the Democrat cable channel called ‘Why Me!!!’

The Litmus Test should be this simple....if one appears to normal folks to be a man, use the men's lavatory.

In either case, close the door on the stall, and keep your business to yourself.

Wadda ya' think?
nope, got a penis use the mens room, I don't care what you look like. I care about the little girls. And BTW, there are stalls in men's rooms, so he/she can close the door there just like in the women's room.

Wadda ya' think?
nope, got a penis use the mens room, I don't care what you look like. I care about the little girls. And BTW, there are stalls in men's rooms, so he/she can close the door there just like in the women's room.

jc......how will you know?

My Litmus Test is simpler and less liable to have the police called on you.

Wadda ya' think?

one would know if it is exposed in a women's restroom that's how. and I want the perv prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

or caught coming out and they know it's a perv.

Wadda ya' think?

one would know if it is exposed in a women's restroom that's how. and I want the perv prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

Although I admit that some of the dance clubs I've attened are unisex, nearly all public bathrooms have individual stalls with doors.

Soooo....how would you perform your test????

Wadda ya' think?

Although I admit that some of the dance clubs I've attened are unisex, nearly all public bathrooms have individual stalls with doors.

I gave you how. if people knowingly go into a unisex bathroom, that's on them. if a man goes into a women's bathroom that's on him. If he is caught, again, arrest the mofo.

Wadda ya' think?

I gave you how. if people knowingly go into a unisex bathroom, that's on them. if a man goes into a women's bathroom that's on him. If he is caught, again, arrest the mofo.

How would he be 'caught' in a stall with the door closed?

If he appears to be a man, men's room.
If it appears to be a woman, ladies room.

Wadda ya' think?

BTW....the Limelight has unisex bathrooms...but still had stalls with doors.

PC, I told you, if he exposed himself or caught going in or out. BTW, most men piss standing up, so that too would be a give away. just saying, the law is the law and keep it the law. no one has explained why the man needs to use the women's anyway. why would they? you just said they all have individual stalls in both rooms. so why the need?

I think the bigger issue here is not respecting one's right to identify as they please, but how to protect our children and vulnerable from potentially dangerous perverts who will dress up like a woman, then wait for a young girl to enter the bathroom alone.

Or perverts who dress up like a woman just to get into a woman's bathroom for whatever perverted voyeuristic pleasures they may derive.

Because perverts and dangerous sexual offenders are a real danger and in large numbers apparently, that is what must be considered first and foremost.

BTW....the Limelight has unisex bathrooms...but still had stalls with doors.
asked and answered.

PC, I told you, if he exposed himself or caught going in or out. BTW, most men piss standing up, so that too would be a give away. just saying, the law is the law and keep it the law. no one has explained why the man needs to use the women's anyway. why would they? you just said they all have individual stalls in both rooms. so why the need?

"BTW, most men piss standing up, so that too would be a give away..."

But that's a man in the men's room.......

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:how many times have I heard women complain because a man hasn't put the seat back down on a toilet. Come on PC, don't be that stupid. Don't women's stalls have toilets with seats? and what do you think men who piss do when using one of those? I just gave you a hint.

and why exactly can't the man use the toilet in the men's room?

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:how many times have I heard women complain because a man hasn't put the seat back down on a toilet. Come on PC, don't be that stupid. Don't women's stalls have toilets with seats? and what do you think men who piss do when using one of those? I just gave you a hint.

asked and answered.

asked and answered.
which post? I reread every post in this particular thread, and no where did you answer why a he/she can't use the mens room. sorry, but you never answered. don't go outside your 100% rule girl.

Forum List

Back