Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

How would he be 'caught' in a stall with the door closed?

If he appears to be a man, men's room.
If it appears to be a woman, ladies room.
PC, I told you, if he exposed himself or caught going in or out. BTW, most men piss standing up, so that too would be a give away. just saying, the law is the law and keep it the law. no one has explained why the man needs to use the women's anyway. why would they? you just said they all have individual stalls in both rooms. so why the need?

"BTW, most men piss standing up, so that too would be a give away..."

But that's a man in the men's room.......
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:how many times have I heard women complain because a man hasn't put the seat back down on a toilet. Come on PC, don't be that stupid. Don't women's stalls have toilets with seats? and what do you think men who piss do when using one of those? I just gave you a hint.

and why exactly can't the man use the toilet in the men's room?

asked and answered.
which post? I reread every post in this particular thread, and no where did you answer why a he/she can't use the mens room. sorry, but you never answered. don't go outside your 100% rule girl.
PC, WHAT HAPPENED?

No, I'm not "okay" with it, because there is no "okay" with delusional freaks mutilating their bodies, and delusional EVIL freaks like you cheering them on. That being said, in a sane world, the entire rest of the population shouldn't and wouldn't be the ones worrying about what to do with this loon. IT would have to be the one making accommodations and compromises to accommodate everyone else.

I know in your perfect little bitch world, Buck Angel would not exist, but he does. Stupid laws being passed by transphobic assholes would require Buck to enter the women’s restroom to pee. See how incredibly stupid these laws are?
Yes, She does exist, and as much as she likes to pretend she’s a man, she’s not. FACT.

So you’re cool with him using the women’s restroom?
Of course. Why wouldn’t I be? it’s a woman.

Uh, huh. What you'd be cool with is some toothless mouth breather beating the shit out of him for being in the women's restrooms. :rolleyes:

1) If s/he can't take some "toothless mouthbreather" in a fight, then s/he's not the man s/he thinks s/he is.

2) You'd probably be surprised how little I think the difficulties and inconveniences of HER life choices are MY problem to deal with. This just in: mutilating your body prevents you from blending in. Tell all your friends.

I know in your perfect little bitch world, Buck Angel would not exist, but he does. Stupid laws being passed by transphobic assholes would require Buck to enter the women’s restroom to pee. See how incredibly stupid these laws are?
Yes, She does exist, and as much as she likes to pretend she’s a man, she’s not. FACT.

Uh, huh. What you'd be cool with is some toothless mouth breather beating the shit out of him for being in the women's restrooms. :rolleyes:
So now you’re a mind reader? Lol
Interesting though, that you’re concerned about the safety of this woman but not for the girls and women you want exposed to men dressed as women.
Thanks for your candour!

Bet you a cookie the response is going to be something like "Transgenders aren't dangerous to anyone! Show me one instance of a transgender molesting someone in a bathroom!"

Seabiscuit develops a mysterious deafness when asked about the possibility of predators using this as a dodge.

I'm gonna disagree, Tilly....

The Litmus Test should be this simple....if one appears to normal folks to be a man, use the men's lavatory.
If the individual, to most, looks like a woman, use the ladies room.

In either case, close the door on the stall, and keep your business to yourself.

Wadda ya' think?
nope, got a penis use the mens room, I don't care what you look like. I care about the little girls. And BTW, there are stalls in men's rooms, so he/she can close the door there just like in the women's room.

jc......how will you know?

My Litmus Test is simpler and less liable to have the police called on you.

Because then you get into arguments where the delusional freak with the five o'clock shadow and a dress and heels insists that he's a pretty girl, when everyone who isn't hallucinating can see he's an ass-ugly man in makeup.

Thing is, as a practical matter, your litmus test is what people are going to go with, because most of us just don't care enough about the people around us to notice them beyond a one-second glance. And if they're tending to business and allowing us to ignore them as we do every other stranger we pass, that's fine. Pretty sure most decent people will agree with me when I say, "I'm not the penis police. Don't know, don't wanna know, don't care."

The trade-off is that if you CAN'T pass the one-second-glance litmus test, or you can't resist the urge to broadcast your freak status and demand approbation for it, I reserve the right to pitch an unholy public fit, and "LGBTQ rights and tolerance" does not mean a damned thing to me at that point, and should not trump MY rights and feelings just because you're a freak and I'm not.

I think the bigger issue here is not respecting one's right to identify as they please, but how to protect our children and vulnerable from potentially dangerous perverts who will dress up like a woman, then wait for a young girl to enter the bathroom alone.

Or perverts who dress up like a woman just to get into a woman's bathroom for whatever perverted voyeuristic pleasures they may derive.

Because perverts and dangerous sexual offenders are a real danger and in large numbers apparently, that is what must be considered first and foremost.

What we're seeing a lot of is perverts who don't even bother to fake it. They just walk in, bold as brass, on the - sadly too accurate - assumption that everyone is too afraid of being un-PC to say or do anything. Even aside from the obvious danger to women and children, I object strenuously to putting women in a place where they are oppressed by anything to the point that they feel afraid or ashamed to speak up in their own defense.

The Litmus Test should be this simple....if one appears to normal folks to be a man, use the men's lavatory.

In either case, close the door on the stall, and keep your business to yourself.

Wadda ya' think?
nope, got a penis use the mens room, I don't care what you look like. I care about the little girls. And BTW, there are stalls in men's rooms, so he/she can close the door there just like in the women's room.

Because then you get into arguments where the delusional freak with the five o'clock shadow and a dress and heels insists that he's a pretty girl, when everyone who isn't hallucinating can see he's an ass-ugly man in makeup.

Thing is, as a practical matter, your litmus test is what people are going to go with, because most of us just don't care enough about the people around us to notice them beyond a one-second glance. And if they're tending to business and allowing us to ignore them as we do every other stranger we pass, that's fine. Pretty sure most decent people will agree with me when I say, "I'm not the penis police. Don't know, don't wanna know, don't care."

The trade-off is that if you CAN'T pass the one-second-glance litmus test, or you can't resist the urge to broadcast your freak status and demand approbation for it, I reserve the right to pitch an unholy public fit, and "LGBTQ rights and tolerance" does not mean a damned thing to me at that point, and should not trump MY rights and feelings just because you're a freak and I'm not.

"...then you get into arguments where the delusional freak with the five o'clock shadow and a dress and heels insists that he's a pretty girl,..."

Nay, nay, Cecy!

I covered who would make the decison: "...if one appears to normal folks..."

Then, they get voted off the island.....

I think the bigger issue here is not respecting one's right to identify as they please, but how to protect our children and vulnerable from potentially dangerous perverts who will dress up like a woman, then wait for a young girl to enter the bathroom alone.

Or perverts who dress up like a woman just to get into a woman's bathroom for whatever perverted voyeuristic pleasures they may derive.

Because perverts and dangerous sexual offenders are a real danger and in large numbers apparently, that is what must be considered first and foremost.

What we're seeing a lot of is perverts who don't even bother to fake it. They just walk in, bold as brass, on the - sadly too accurate - assumption that everyone is too afraid of being un-PC to say or do anything. Even aside from the obvious danger to women and children, I object strenuously to putting women in a place where they are oppressed by anything to the point that they feel afraid or ashamed to speak up in their own defense.

Indeed.

That's why I no longer shop at Target.

Wadda ya' think?

"...then you get into arguments where the delusional freak with the five o'clock shadow and a dress and heels insists that he's a pretty girl,..."

Nay, nay, Cecy!

Yeah, except do you really think these loons are even remotely aware of how they appear to normal people, leaving aside their outrage at the very concept of "normal people" and being asked to care how such people see them?

You ever see that dockworker in a dress who physically threatened Ben Shapiro? You know he looks in the mirror and thinks he's pretty and feminine.

upload_2018-8-24_9-47-32.jpeg

This is not a person who is capable of seeing himself from other perspectives. This is a person who left reality in the dust several miles back.

Wadda ya' think?

Nay, nay, Cecy!

Yeah, except do you really think these loons are even remotely aware of how they appear to normal people, leaving aside their outrage at the very concept of "normal people" and being asked to care how such people see them?

You ever see that dockworker in a dress who physically threatened Ben Shapiro? You know he looks in the mirror and thinks he's pretty and feminine.

View attachment 212697

This is not a person who is capable of seeing himself from other perspectives. This is a person who left reality in the dust several miles back.

The problem is less the loons than those who fuel the insanity.....the Democrats/Liberals/Progressives

We need to exile them wholesale....except for a few kept in zoos and museums, as cautionary tales.

And.....it may be happening:

"It all began just a few short weeks ago when gay New York hairdresser Brandon Straka posted a hard-hitting video explaining why he is no longer a Democrat or a liberal. Since then, his #WalkAway Campaign Facebook group has attracted more than 172,000 members. A multitude of videos from other WalkAways have been posted online.

Nearly every WalkAway has a unique reason for leaving the Democratic Party. Some of the most common reasons I’ve encountered are:

• The Democrat Party rejects Christian values.
  • Liberal rhetoric on helping the poor does not match up with reality. For instance, Democrat-run Los Angeles now has 55,000 homeless peopleliving on the streets.
  • The left frequently denounces the armed services, law enforcement, and the American flag. Many military veterans are outraged by this.
There are countless others. But the wellspring of the #WalkAway movement has less to do with policy than with the realization that Democrats and the left invariably use despicable methods to achieve their goals, and without remorse. To the left, winning is all that matters."
Democrats Are Leaving Their Party in Droves. Conservatives Should Pay Attention.

No, I'm not "okay" with it, because there is no "okay" with delusional freaks mutilating their bodies, and delusional EVIL freaks like you cheering them on. That being said, in a sane world, the entire rest of the population shouldn't and wouldn't be the ones worrying about what to do with this loon. IT would have to be the one making accommodations and compromises to accommodate everyone else.

Wadda ya' think?
I don’t have a problem with that, PC, I just think that almost all trans are easy to spot in real life, regardless of how much trouble they’ve gone to to ‘pass’, even when they seem to think they’ve done a stellar job.

There are a million little cues/signs we assess when we see people and unconsciously determine their gender - things that are hard to hide/change.

I’d bet the ‘transman’ Seawytch is so enamoured of would be easily identified in real life as a woman who’s dressed up as a man, and that the number who succeed in their endeavour to pass themselves off as whatever is very small.

The Democrat Party rejects Christian values.
They don’t.

I wish they would. This is a democracy, not a theocracy, no matter how much you pine for a Christian Taliban.

Mixing religion and politics always has been dangerous and destructive. That said, many, if not most, of the supporters of the Democratic Party are Christians. I certainly don't see the policies of the Republican Party and its supporters as reflecting what I think are "Christian" values. Quite to the contrary. They certainly do not reflect the teachings of the Sermon on the Mount at all, Jesus is entirely absent from any central role in their religion. He's a figurehead only.

Wadda ya' think?
I don’t have a problem with that, PC, I just think that almost all trans are easy to spot in real life, regardless of how much trouble they’ve gone to to ‘pass’, even when they seem to think they’ve done a stellar job.

There are a million little cues/signs we assess when we see people and unconsciously determine their gender - things that are hard to hide/change.

I’d bet the ‘transman’ Seawytch is so enamoured of would be easily identified in real life as a woman who’s dressed up as a man, and that the number who succeed in their endeavour to pass themselves off as whatever is very small.

As is the case with so very many of the Left's coterie, it is less about keeping the mentally unbalanced out of the 'wrong' bathroom as it is about forcing normal folks to accede to the orders of these neo-Nazis.

The Left is based on forcing other to do their bidding....

...and starts here:
"...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" Author/historian William Shirer, quoting Georg Hegel in his The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1959, page 144)

"...many parents of children in public schools are deeply concerned, wondering if they should keep their kids in public school or just get out now.

For these parents, the transgender agenda is the game-changer. Under pressure from transgender activists, progressive politicians, teacher unions, and the education establishment, and despite parents’ opposition, America’s public schools are capitulating to ideologues and implementing the radical transgender agenda with full force.

...regardless of biological sex, .... Activists want every child, from kindergarten on, to learn that “sex” is something “assigned at birth” rather than a biological reality. They want children to think that individuals get to choose their own “gender identity” (not limited to male or female), and that everyone else must affirm that “gender identity” as true.

...nothing that parents (or teachers) can do to prevent the schools from imposing policies designed to indoctrinate children with gender ideology.

....“political scientists and foreign policy experts have used the term deep state for years to describe individuals and institutions who exercise power independent of—and sometimes over—civilian political leaders.” In public education, the “deep state” describes a coalition of various groups – including teachers’ unions, progressive advocacy groups, major corporations, and philanthropists --that work together to promote the progressive worldview..."
Mary Rice Hasson - America’s Public Education System: The Ultimate Deep State

"...many parents of children in public schools are deeply concerned, wondering if they should keep their kids in public school or just get out now.

For these parents, the transgender agenda is the game-changer. Under pressure from transgender activists, progressive politicians, teacher unions, and the education establishment, and despite parents’ opposition, America’s public schools are capitulating to ideologues and implementing the radical transgender agenda with full force....regardless of biological sex, .... Activists want every child, from kindergarten on, to learn that “sex” is something “assigned at birth” rather than a biological reality. They want children to think that individuals get to choose their own “gender identity” (not limited to male or female), and that everyone else must affirm that “gender identity” as true.

There is a way to fight back. Have Congress re-censure the root of the entire problem: The American Psychological Association's takeover by the cult of LGBT back a couple of decades in full force to present. CAUTION: be prepared to be stunned. I don't say this lightly either.

Read post #131.. The Left's Serious Case of Misplaced Anger....The "Mook Mafia" In Damage-Control Mode

"Ninety per cent of sexual assaults at public swimming pools happen in unisex change rooms.
'These places are becoming a magnet for sexual offenders.'

...almost 90% of reported sexual assaults, harassment and voyeurism in swimming pool and sports-centre change rooms happened in unisex facilities.

Although gender-neutral facilities account for less than half of the changing areas in the UK, the number is on the rise in efforts to better cater to the transgender community.

The findings confirm the safety concerns raised by many in the community, further proving that single-sex changing room facilities are far safer for women and girls.

“It simply doesn’t make sense to enable men to have greater access to women’s spaces. The reforms to gender recognition will grant that access.”
Ninety per cent of sexual assaults at public swimming pools happen in unisex change rooms. · Caldron Pool

No, I wouldn't. YOU would be rushing to tell me how everyone agrees with you, and not reading what I said.

"I'm thinking they're gonna learn that what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters is very different from what they say inside their own heads when they actually make decisions."

I'm afraid citing me a poll - aka "what women say out loud because they're afraid of offending their leftist masters" - isn't an effective comeback to the statement that what women think in their own heads is different.

There's a reason why women-only gyms are popular.

They are popular...And trans women like going to them for the same reason...because they are women who want to work-out in peace.
Trans women are men, FACT, and they don’t belong in women’s spaces.

"Women's spaces"? Not sure what "women spaces"are, but Trans women will continue to use women's restrooms and trans men will continue to use mens restrooms no matter how many stupid pecked checker laws you want to try and pass (to the financial detriment of your state).

563ba0902900002f004dc488.jpeg

Trans Woman Asks: 'You Really Want Me In The Same Bathroom As Your Husband?' | HuffPost

You can clutch your pearls all you want to about how you want the world to be but that doesn't change a whit how the world IS.

7936962_orig.jpg

So has that happened? Has someone claiming to be transgendered done that? Not according to law enforcement...

"Ninety per cent of sexual assaults at public swimming pools happen in unisex change rooms.
'These places are becoming a magnet for sexual offenders.'

...almost 90% of reported sexual assaults, harassment and voyeurism in swimming pool and sports-centre change rooms happened in unisex facilities.

Although gender-neutral facilities account for less than half of the changing areas in the UK, the number is on the rise in efforts to better cater to the transgender community.

The findings confirm the safety concerns raised by many in the community, further proving that single-sex changing room facilities are far safer for women and girls.

“It simply doesn’t make sense to enable men to have greater access to women’s spaces. The reforms to gender recognition will grant that access.”
Ninety per cent of sexual assaults at public swimming pools happen in unisex change rooms. · Caldron Pool

You were saying?????

Forum List

Back