Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
About darn time.

The Left, the Bolshevik-lite, is on a jihad against traditional values and attitudes.

This is the sort of thing one has come to expect from the Democrats/Liberals infesting government and the judiciary:
If they 'identify' as a different sex, boys can shower with your 14-year-old daughter.

The attitude is simple one step closer to this sort of thing:

"After losing power, Leon Trotsky would claim that the reason that communism had not been successful was that Stalin had not been ruthless enough in his efforts to eliminate the family. See Trotsky's The Revolution Betrayed, trans. Max Eastman, New York, 1965, pp. 145ff.
The Abolition of the Family

Of course, who can forget this peek into the Left's intentions:
Apr 11, 2008 - "And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion ...."

Well, we can't have that.

But there is hope:

"Court Rules Against Planet Fitness, For Woman Who Didn’t Want A Man In The Locker Room

A Michigan appeals court has ruled in favor of a woman who sued Planet Fitness over its cancellation of her membership because she took issue with its gender identity policies. According to media reports, the ruling sent the case back to a lower court because Planet Fitness did not appropriately disclose to the woman and other gym members that men would be allowed in the female locker room.

Via the Detroit Free Press:

Yvette Cormier, who was 48 at the time of the incident, sued Planet Fitness in March 2015 for invasion of privacy, sexual harassment, retaliation, breach of contract and emotional distress.

The appeals court found on Thursday that the gym was at fault for violating the Consumer Protection Act.

Cormier signed a contract with the Midland Planet Fitness when she joined the gym. The contract said she would have access to a private women’s locker room and restroom, according to the court’s opinion. If she had known transgender women would be allowed to use the restroom, she said in her lawsuit, she would not have joined the gym.

Therefore, the court reasoned, because the gym failed to tell her about the policy, they misled her when signing the contract.

Cormier continued to go to the gym after the incident and warned other women at the gym about the policy. The court said it was reasonable for her to continue using the gym because to cancel her membership early would have resulted in extra charges.

This lawsuit is the second legal action regarding Planet Fitness’ policies we’ve recently seen in the news. As we reported, the conservative legal group Liberty Counsel sent a demand letter to Planet Fitness on behalf of a woman in Florida who lost her membership for telling other women that men were allowed in the female locker room.

Planet Fitness has long jumped the shark on religious liberty and gender identity issues. Its “Judgment Free Zone” policy clearly doesn’t apply to women who don’t want strange men to be undressing around them. It doesn’t apply to Liberty Counsel’s client, who says she was previously raped and thus undressing around a strange man is a problem.

This hypocrisy is typical of corporations which put left-wing ideology over simply doing business well. “Diversity” only applies if you’re on board with the leftist agitation priority of the day. Otherwise, you’re not welcome, whether it’s at ESPN, Planet Fitness, or CrossFit."
Court Rules Against Planet Fitness, For Woman Who Didn't Want A Man In The Locker Room - 2ndvote

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

The lessons learned by Indiana and North Carolina should tell you that.

Soros' organizations are pushing all that crap for the world to accept using his huge Media propaganda machine.

Victor Orban, president of Hungary:
” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries. It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

Democrat-Memes-2.jpg

How much you want to bet that at the end of the lawsuits, Planet Fitness will still allow transgendered individuals to use the changing room of their chosen gender? Oh sure, the wording in their contract might change, but their policy won't.

I'm a believer in the rights of an entrepreneur, so, if the conclusion is a simple fine and the firm being allowed to continue the policy, I'm fine with it...no pun intended.
Their business.....their rules.

But....I love the push-back by real Americans.

Now....why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

I'm a believer in the rights of an entrepreneur, so, if the conclusion is a simple fine and the firm being allowed to continue the policy, I'm fine with it...no pun intended.

Men aren't, transgendered women can be. Why? Because they get to work out too.

That's a fib. Claim you 'feel like a woman' and you can walk into the Ladies Locker at this gym, or the bathroom at Target.

I see I stumped you with this: ...why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

As your understanding of the world has been fixated at, let us say, a primitive level, let me point out that you have succumbed to giving up American values for the Germanic values that seeped in during the 19th century.

This:
"...the State 'has the supreme right against the individual, whose supreme duty is to be a member of the State... for the right of the world spirit is above all special privileges.'" Author/historian William Shirer, quoting Georg Hegel in his The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich (1959, page 144)

This is the basis of Liberal indoctrination.

Unlike you, I never allow politicians, bureaucrats, appointees of any sort to make moral or value decisions for me.
For example....the Left cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

I'd be happy to provide a reading list that would put you on the correct path.

Many, many people change their clothes and shower AT HOME. For a "transgender woman" (i.e., man) who wants to work out, the solution is simple. Don't get changed in the women's locker room. Have a little fucking consideration for others.

Many, many people change their clothes and shower AT HOME. For a "transgender woman" (i.e., man) who wants to work out, the solution is simple. Don't get changed in the women's locker room. Have a little fucking consideration for others.

In place of said 'consideration,' that side simply applies terms such a racist, bigot, homophobe, Islamophobe, misogynist, xenophobe, curse du jour.....

You have no right to an opinion that does not conform to the Liberal line.

But, you know that.

The policy to be changed is not to stop men from using the women's facilities but to tell women that men will be using the facilities. The contract that the woman signed stipulated that restrooms and changing areas would be provided for the exclusive use of women. That wasn't true and she sued.

I lay this whole tranny mess at Obamaggot's doorstep; he started this craze when he called Bruce Jenner a hero and then being the only president in history to legally try and force states to pander to transsexuals. No doubt because the Star-Trek-salt-vampire he's married to is a hermaphrodite so he already had a soft spot for gender blurring.

As a matter of immutable biological fact, “transgendered women” are men, not women.

Hard science beats the insane delusions of those who are mentally- and morally-defective.

Consideration isn’t in their vocabulary.

Liberals.....just like their earlier cousins at the Reichstag....their motto is 'You vil learn to obey orduz!'

Yet another reason liberals should be rounded up and forced into gulags.

Perhaps we should keep a few in zoos and museums, as a cautionary tale.

But....or course, allow them to dress as any sex they like....and even continue to wear their brown shirts.

Forum List

Back