Push-Back Against Gender Identity Politics.

I am so almighty tired of this tripe about "oh, you couldn't tell the difference between a fauxmale and a beautiful real woman", and the "evidence" being some carefully crafted photograph that looks very little like the reality.

And most of the time you can't. The people that keep showing up on video being harassed in restrooms end up being women.

Lesbian 'forcibly removed' by cops from women's bathroom for looking 'too masculine.'

Which restroom should Buck Angel use?

a9a7ba94ed67785aead5b71bdb48b892ac354a34_full.jpg

Or Shawn Stinson?

trans_bodybuilding_stinson.jpg

Remember, this is the real world not the pretend one you want...
already asked and answered. got a penis use the boys room. what the fk is so hard about that for you?
That isn't how transphobes are writing the bathroom laws is it?

Buck Angel doesn't have a penis. You okay with him going into women's restrooms to pee?

this-is-buck-angel-he-will-be-using-the-restroom-2771644.png

No, I'm not "okay" with it, because there is no "okay" with delusional freaks mutilating their bodies, and delusional EVIL freaks like you cheering them on. That being said, in a sane world, the entire rest of the population shouldn't and wouldn't be the ones worrying about what to do with this loon. IT would have to be the one making accommodations and compromises to accommodate everyone else.

I know in your perfect little bitch world, Buck Angel would not exist, but he does. Stupid laws being passed by transphobic assholes would require Buck to enter the women’s restroom to pee. See how incredibly stupid these laws are?
What stupid laws?

God, or Mother Nature, has a simple rule...

If you've got a pekker, you're a Man.

If you're got a hoo-ha, you're a Woman.

End of convo.

Now....why do you wish men to be in the women's dressing room?

Men aren't, transgendered women can be. Why? Because they get to work out too.

There is no such thing as a "transgender woman". There are only males and females, assigned at birth, forever. Males belong in the men's room, women in the women's room. Anything else belongs in the rubber room.
What does transgender mean? Transition?

And most of the time you can't. The people that keep showing up on video being harassed in restrooms end up being women.

Lesbian 'forcibly removed' by cops from women's bathroom for looking 'too masculine.'

Or Shawn Stinson?

already asked and answered. got a penis use the boys room. what the fk is so hard about that for you?

Buck Angel doesn't have a penis. You okay with him going into women's restrooms to pee?

No, I'm not "okay" with it, because there is no "okay" with delusional freaks mutilating their bodies, and delusional EVIL freaks like you cheering them on. That being said, in a sane world, the entire rest of the population shouldn't and wouldn't be the ones worrying about what to do with this loon. IT would have to be the one making accommodations and compromises to accommodate everyone else.

I know in your perfect little bitch world, Buck Angel would not exist, but he does. Stupid laws being passed by transphobic assholes would require Buck to enter the women’s restroom to pee. See how incredibly stupid these laws are?
Yes, She does exist, and as much as she likes to pretend she’s a man, she’s not. FACT.

So you’re cool with him using the women’s restroom?

What is this discussion really about? There are some people, a small minority, who are trans. But what is this to anyone else? There are also people who are LGBT, but again, what is this to anyone else?

Gender-identity politics are in play when someone uses their gender as an element of their politics, i.e. "i am entitled because I'm a man/woman. This is how we end up with clubs, institutions, religions that are segregated by sex or that one sex is excluded. Some people get excited over the "Founding Fathers," but women were here when the country was founded and they were excluded from the proceedings due to gender-identity politics. Where is there a signature of a female person on the Declaration of Independence or the United States Constitution?

Yes, She does exist, and as much as she likes to pretend she’s a man, she’s not. FACT.

Of course. Why wouldn’t I be? it’s a woman.

Even a 5 year old can understand.....well then...END OF STORY!

TYlEsTC.jpg

Or Shawn Stinson?

What stupid laws?

Like North Carolina and Indiana passed that cost their states millions to billions of dollars. The ones that require people to use the restroom of their birth, regardless of reassignment surgery...in other words it would require men with a penis to use women's restrooms. Even your position would require Buck Angel to use the women's restroom.

Uh, huh. What you'd be cool with is some toothless mouth breather beating the shit out of him for being in the women's restrooms. :rolleyes:

WTf is an "actual woman"? Somebody who has been conditioned to have no separate existence as a human person and makes herself available for sex on command? You must love Michelle Duggar, who spreads her legs on command.

Such a definition of a “woman” as that is no more or less absurd than the definition that you insist on using, which includes mentally- and morally-defective men.

You mean her, or it is a he?

Uh, huh. What you'd be cool with is some toothless mouth breather beating the shit out of him for being in the women's restrooms. :rolleyes:
Dude, you should really get your fantasy in control

What stupid laws?

Like North Carolina and Indiana passed that cost their states millions to billions of dollars. The ones that require people to use the restroom of their birth, regardless of reassignment surgery...in other words it would require men with a penis to use women's restrooms. Even your position would require Buck Angel to use the women's restroom.
Wasn’t that always the law?

Maybe he is a he! We don’t know correct?

What is this discussion really about? There are some people, a small minority, who are trans. But what is this to anyone else? There are also people who are LGBT, but again, what is this to anyone else?

Gender-identity politics are in play when someone uses their gender as an element of their politics, i.e. "i am entitled because I'm a man/woman. This is how we end up with clubs, institutions, religions that are segregated by sex or that one sex is excluded. Some people get excited over the "Founding Fathers," but women were here when the country was founded and they were excluded from the proceedings due to gender-identity politics. Where is there a signature of a female person on the Declaration of Independence or the United States Constitution?
What’s a trans?

What if a man could totally change his mind, body structure, brain structure, bone structure etc. and actually become a woman? 'She,' now being a woman, would still be just one of two human sexual genders. There is no third gender therefore there can be no truly 'transgendered' human beings.

Last edited:

So now you’re a mind reader? Lol
Interesting though, that you’re concerned about the safety of this woman but not for the girls and women you want exposed to men dressed as women.
Thanks for your candour!

Maybe he is a he! We don’t know correct?
No, we know. It’s a woman on testosterone.

Forum List

Back