Punching the Left Back Twice As Hard

I detest civil forfeiture prior to any conviction, I don't care how pure you claim your reasoning for it to be.

Fuck Arizona.

Republican neo nazis would have an easier time eliminating dissent if they just removed freedom to protest from the constitution

Republican neo nazis would have an easier time eliminating dissent if they just removed freedom to protest from the constitution
play-doh.jpg

Thank goodness none of those are around. They sound scary.
There's one in the oval office silly, where have you been?
Neo Nazi? I think you're not sharing whatever it is you're smoking.
nobody told you yet? you should really watch the news more often

Where in the Constituion does it say violent protesting is a right?

You did notice that type of protesting is what the bill addresses, right?

The inauguration attacks were acts of terrorism, plain and simple. They should all be prosecuted as terrorists in federal court except for the foreigners, who should be tortured and killed on live TV,

I detest civil forfeiture prior to any conviction, I don't care how pure you claim your reasoning for it to be.

Fuck Arizona.

Conviction is required prior to asset forfeiture. The structure is similar to drug law. RICO should be applicable to the organizers whose efforts result in riots.

Where in the Constituion does it say violent protesting is a right?

You did notice that type of protesting is what the bill addresses, right?
the country was founded on a violent protest you hypocritical hate monger....
Again....show me where violent protesting is a right.

I have no use for your usual gibberish

Why do I need anyone to tell me anything? I can see what he's doing and decide for myself. I would like to see what actions he's taken that convince you he's a Neo Nazi. That could be informative, or entertaining.

Why do I need anyone to tell me anything? I can see what he's doing and decide for myself. I would like to see what actions he's taken that convince you he's a Neo Nazi. That could be informative, or entertaining.
It sounds like you already know

There are already laws aganist inciting people to riot. Civil asset forfeiture is nothing but legal plunder.

the country was founded on a violent protest you hypocritical hate monger....

Unless you meant to say that someone is protesting hypocritical hate mongers, you've left out a required comma.

Forum List

Back