Jerry Brown Cuts Middle-Class Scholarships To Fund Student Illegals

Remember the left is here to help you Americans. In return they just want wallet access and a vote or two.

As radio host Howie Carr says during his show from Boston. .... :cool:

quote-as-an-american-citizen-i-m-not-asking-for-any-special-treatment-the-only-thing-i-ask-howie-carr-142-78-58.jpg

I see Brown is carrying Obama's battle flag and yelling using his Battle Cry: 'Illegals Before Americans!'

Jerry Brown Funds Student Illegals, Cuts Middle-Class Scholarships

'California Governor Jerry Brown won’t touch scholarship funding for illegal immigrant students while he cuts scholarship funding for middle-class U.S. citizens enrolled in higher education institutions'

More of the same.
These piece of shits in CA continue to invest in the future growth of the DNC by fucking over those who make it all possible via tax dollars. This is a vicious cycle and I can't figue out how the fuck they continue to get away with this twisted, backward bullshit.

It seems unfair, I'd like more detail on the budget before commenting. I know the cost of college, text books, lodging, etc. is enormous and a burden to most families. And, BTW, posting this news from The Daily Caller which is more editorial than informative is foolish.

A an issue such as this requires more than one source, especially when the source is a highly partisan one.

Consider these:

Brown proposes more higher ed funding, but phasing out middle class scholarships

"Jerry Brown’s 2017-18 budget proposals for higher education continue his campaign for more efficiency and access at California’s public college and universities, funding ongoing programs to make it easier to transfer from community colleges, improve graduation rates and shorten time to degrees. But Brown triggered some controversy by advocating cuts in aid to middle class students and supporting tuition increases at the University of California and the California State University systems.

"If UC and CSU continue efforts to widen access and lower costs, Brown said he would not oppose the first tuition hikes in six years at those two university systems, describing such increases as “probably needed.” He wants to keep community college fees frozen at $46 a credit, among the lowest in the nation, in what his budget document said was “a clear signal that the colleges will remain an accessible pathway to postsecondary education.”

"Brown also wants to allocate $150 million from Prop. 98 funds for grants to community colleges to develop what his budget summary calls “guided pathway” programs. The funds could be used for activities such as designing “academic road maps and transfer pathways that explicitly detail courses students must take to complete a credential or degree on time.” The goals of the pathway programs would be, among other things, to raise college completion rates, reduce the time it takes to earn a degree and reduce students’ debt loads.

Forum List

Back