Punching the Left Back Twice As Hard

Thank goodness none of those are around. They sound scary.
There's one in the oval office silly, where have you been?
Neo Nazi? I think you're not sharing whatever it is you're smoking.
nobody told you yet? you should really watch the news more often
Why do I need anyone to tell me anything? I can see what he's doing and decide for myself. I would like to see what actions he's taken that convince you he's a Neo Nazi. That could be informative, or entertaining.
It sounds like you already know
I'm saying he's not a Neo Nazi. You're saying he is. Again, what has he done that has convinced you he is in fact a Neo Nazi? Be specific. Actions, not vague things he might have said that were taken out of context and twisted. Actual actions.

I'm waiting to be informed and/or entertained.

Republican neo nazis would have an easier time eliminating dissent if they just removed freedom to protest from the constitution
Where in the Constituion does it say violent protesting is a right?

You did notice that type of protesting is what the bill addresses, right?
the country was founded on a violent protest you hypocritical hate monger....
Again....show me where violent protesting is a right.

I have no use for your usual gibberish
lol like you give a shit if someone burns down a CVS, if this was cliven bundy you would cheering them on, and babbling about the totalitarian stalinist government stealing your freeduuumz or some bullshit. You are an insane violent maniac, who advocates war, genocide and overthrowing the government ... now all of sudden you expect me to belive your worried about a trash fire lol... stupid nazis

There's one in the oval office silly, where have you been?
Neo Nazi? I think you're not sharing whatever it is you're smoking.
nobody told you yet? you should really watch the news more often
Why do I need anyone to tell me anything? I can see what he's doing and decide for myself. I would like to see what actions he's taken that convince you he's a Neo Nazi. That could be informative, or entertaining.
It sounds like you already know
I'm saying he's not a Neo Nazi. You're saying he is. Again, what has he done that has convinced you he is in fact a Neo Nazi? Be specific. Actions, not vague things he might have said that were taken out of context and twisted. Actual actions.

I'm waiting to be informed and/or entertained.
why dont you list some of the popular reasons and we'll start from there

Republican neo nazis would have an easier time eliminating dissent if they just removed freedom to protest from the constitution

lol like you give a shit if someone burns down a CVS, if this was cliven bundy you would cheering them on, and babbling about the totalitarian stalinist government stealing your freeduuumz or some bullshit. You are an insane violent maniac, who advocates war, genocide and overthrowing the government ... now all of sudden you expect me to belive your worried about a trash fire lol... stupid nazis
Im still waiting for you to show me where violent protesting is a right.

I have no use for the rest of your drvel.

your waiting for me to show you something that doesnt exist, or are you just being fucking moron?

your waiting for me to show you something that doesnt exist, or are you just being fucking moron?
Go back to your post, number 4, you tried to tie protest to the constituion. No?

I detest civil forfeiture prior to any conviction, I don't care how pure you claim your reasoning for it to be.

Fuck Arizona.

Conviction is required prior to asset forfeiture. The structure is similar to drug law. RICO should be applicable to the organizers whose efforts result in riots.
only if their democrats though right.... lol

RICO law is that still in effect or did you learn that from an old movie?

Go back to your post, number 4, you tried to tie protest to the constituion. No?
where did i say violent protest was in the constitution you fucking troll?

I detest civil forfeiture prior to any conviction, I don't care how pure you claim your reasoning for it to be.

Fuck Arizona.

Conviction is required prior to asset forfeiture. The structure is similar to drug law. RICO should be applicable to the organizers whose efforts result in riots.

Is the thread about violent protesting...moron?

There are already laws aganist inciting people to riot. Civil asset forfeiture is nothing but legal plunder.

It also ups the price for playing the riot game. Paid protesters (the storm troopers of the left) have fines picked up by their handlers. This takes the pain directly to the rioter - lose your house, car, etc.

That's how deterrents work. Make the radicals think twice before they block a freeway again while wearing black masks. If the deterrent fails - take them to school with the punishment.

Fuck Arizona.

Okay but where did i say violent protest was in the constitution you fucking troll?

There are already laws aganist inciting people to riot. Civil asset forfeiture is nothing but legal plunder.

It also ups the price for playing the riot game. Paid protesters (the storm troopers of the left) have fines picked up by their handlers. This takes the pain directly to the rioter - lose your house, car, etc.

That's how deterrents work. Make the radicals think twice before they block a freeway again while wearing black masks. If the deterrent fails - take them to school with the punishment.
your talking about arresting tens of millions of americans... you do know you have to force police to do this for you right....

Fuck Arizona.

Okay but where did i say violent protest was in the constitution you fucking troll?
You need to relax, YOU wanted to bring the constituion and right to protest into it and in doing so spun a web you're now entangled in.

You loons do this all the time

I have no problem with those that are convicted of crime having to pay for the damages the cause. Civil asset forfeiture goes too far since you don't even need to be charged or convicted a crime.

My guess is the majority have nothing to plunder.

In Arizona, you don't even have to be charged and/or convicted to have your assets seized by the government. These laws are unconstitutional.

Wrong. There isn't even a law yet.

Arizona already has a civil asset forfeiture law. The bill that is presently being debated is seeking to expand it to include riots.

Forum List

Back