Punching the Left Back Twice As Hard

There are already laws aganist inciting people to riot. Civil asset forfeiture is nothing but legal plunder.
My guess is the majority have nothing to plunder.

In Arizona, you don't even have to be charged and/or convicted to have your assets seized by the government. These laws are unconstitutional.

Wrong. There isn't even a law yet.

Arizona already has a civil asset forfeiture law. The bill that is presently being debated is seeking to expand it to include riots.

Pupps wasn't aware of that. Then we are in agreement - no conviction, no forfeiture.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Neo Nazi? I think you're not sharing whatever it is you're smoking.
nobody told you yet? you should really watch the news more often
Why do I need anyone to tell me anything? I can see what he's doing and decide for myself. I would like to see what actions he's taken that convince you he's a Neo Nazi. That could be informative, or entertaining.
It sounds like you already know
I'm saying he's not a Neo Nazi. You're saying he is. Again, what has he done that has convinced you he is in fact a Neo Nazi? Be specific. Actions, not vague things he might have said that were taken out of context and twisted. Actual actions.

I'm waiting to be informed and/or entertained.
why dont you list some of the popular reasons and we'll start from there
No. You made the assertion, you give the examples. Just so you're aware, thus far it's been much more entertaining than informing.

nobody told you yet? you should really watch the news more often
Why do I need anyone to tell me anything? I can see what he's doing and decide for myself. I would like to see what actions he's taken that convince you he's a Neo Nazi. That could be informative, or entertaining.
It sounds like you already know
I'm saying he's not a Neo Nazi. You're saying he is. Again, what has he done that has convinced you he is in fact a Neo Nazi? Be specific. Actions, not vague things he might have said that were taken out of context and twisted. Actual actions.

I'm waiting to be informed and/or entertained.
why dont you list some of the popular reasons and we'll start from there
No. You made the assertion, you give the examples.

PissedoffOwl is just a leftist troll trying to derail the thread. Ignore the cretin and reduce him and all the others to their deserved status - irrelevant.

They have lost all power. The riot technique of the Bolsheviks is about to be severely dealt with. We should rejoice while they squirm. They do have comedic entertainment value though.

I detest civil forfeiture prior to any conviction, I don't care how pure you claim your reasoning for it to be.

Fuck Arizona.

Yup. Lots of people's le in Louisiana loved laws like that being used against drug smugglers. The funds went to the PD or state. They loved it until it was their shit being taken. Laws like this lead to corruption and abuse.

Republican neo nazis would have an easier time eliminating dissent if they just removed freedom to protest from the constitution
Where in the Constituion does it say violent protesting is a right?

You did notice that type of protesting is what the bill addresses, right?
the country was founded on a violent protest you hypocritical hate monger....
I hope Trump tosses you cowards in Gitmo.

Forum List

Back