100,000 residents.

3.That means that you are more likely to be shot and killed in
our Nation's Capitol, which has some of the toughest gun control laws
in the nation, than you are in Iraq.

4. Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington,
DC.

5. Inform your friends

Zhukov said:
No doubt. It's high past time we toppled the Federal Government and replaced it with a global fascist meritocratic state.
The United States of Wal-Mart. I think we're already there. The small portion of the population that owns most of the world's wealth already has more lobbying power through its corporations with the federal government than any regular individual. But hey, that's democracy right?

The ClayTaurus said:
With statistics to back it up!

1. There has been an average of 160,000 troops in
Iraq during the last 22 months. The death rate has
been 60 per 100,000 troops.

2. The death rate from shootings in Washington, DC is 806 per
100,000 residents.

3.That means that you are more likely to be shot and killed in
our Nation's Capitol, which has some of the toughest gun control laws
in the nation, than you are in Iraq.

4. Conclusion: We should immediately pull out of Washington,
DC.

5. Inform your friends

:rotflmao:

Hagbard Celine said:
The United States of Wal-Mart. I think we're already there. The small portion of the population that owns most of the world's wealth already has more lobbying power through its corporations with the federal government than any regular individual. But hey, that's democracy right?

WooHoo! We have reached Coin-Operated Government! This was the plan of the Trilateral Commission. Now, we must spread it all throughout the world and call it Democracy. It's been our evil plan from the beginning! (Crap, I may have said too much what if Rove comes after me!)

no1tovote4 said:
WooHoo! We have reached Coin-Operated Government! This was the plan of the Trilateral Commission. Now, we must spread it all throughout the world and call it Democracy. It's been our evil plan from the beginning! (Crap, I may have said too much what if Rove comes after me!)
I've always thought we could put a stop to violence in the Middle East if we just set up some urban sprawl over there and moved several hundred million American settlers over there to shop in all the stores. Some retail jobs are just what those Arabs need to dull their senses enough for us to replace their culture with American consumerism. Pretty soon instead of "keeping up with the Joneses," the phrase would be "keeping up with the Amalakarahab al Rashinimshibots!":laugh:

Zhukov said:
I could think of worse fates for middle eastern arabs. One of them is called status quo.

Status Quo is dead, he died in the Punic Wars, remember? I think he died of a Ceaser, all the other guys thought he was possessed cause they didnt know what ceasers were.

Forum List

Back