Democrats hide in basement... because of Hamas supporters believe Tik-Tok... A CCP company!

They know what you eat and how big your crap is....even your digestion time.

They know about your foot fetish. ;) :auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg:

They know less than the Feds do. I'm under the radar, baby. Treetop Flyer.

And I ain't got no foot fetish.

Only if you believe the Neo-GOP lies. The US didn't sell any % of our enriched uranium to Russia. Canada sold the mining rights to a few uranium ore mines in the US that produce 20% of our commercial uranium. Another fact the Neo-GOPers leave out is that the US has to import 80% of our commercial uranium. So Canada sold the mining rights to about 4% of our commercial uranium needs to Russia. In fact, when Obama approved that sale the US was still in the process of purchasing 500 tons worth of enriched uranium from decommissioned Soviet warheads in the Megaton to Megawatts program.

So never mind your old propaganda.
The comments by Gilda Radner were "comedic " and illustrating dummies like you that can't seem to read anything without thinking what you were reading! The point was MoonGlow and dummies like you totally missed the point! The point was Democrats were hiding in their Democratic HQs basement due to idiots like you that believe all Jewish people should be killed! Now that is what you have done... you have put yourself into that category by simply not reading all sources! I bet most of your information comes from Breaking News, World News and Video from Al Jazeera

It was in your OP Title

"Democrats hide in basement... because of Hamas supporters believe Tik-Tok... A CCP company!"​

This is the title: "democrats-hide-in-basement" where does it say anything about LIVING in basements?
Again... per Gilda Radner of SNL character Emily Litella... "never mind"!!!
READ the next time and don't jump to conclusions "Emily"!!!

Takes the focus off Biden's meeting with his fellow criminal counterpart Xi. Biden will bargain over how big a bribe he wants for the coming year and which technologies Xi wants the U.S. to hand over. They will arrange allowing Iran to vastly increase its oil exports to Red China and offer money laundering services to the Biden family crime syndicate.

This is the title: "democrats-hide-in-basement" where does it say anything about LIVING in basements?

Just ignore the panty wetting freaks; they're not here to debate anything, so just mock them and make fun of their idiot 'leaders'.

In China, TIK TOK is educational and is offline in the evenings.

TIK TOK is designed by CCP to indoctrinate impressionable youth into COMMUNISM.

IT HAS GOT TO GO.

Politically speaking I see more conservative posts than left wing.
Of course most are thrist traps or are selling something.

What are thrist ? traps?
And why do you ignore the little red dotted lines advising a misspelled word? Is that so easy to do, i.e. demonstrating your laziness and ignorance?

TikTok isn't Satan.

I got sucked into an hour of it yesterday, and it surely wasn't intellectually stimulating
No the chinese commonest party are satan. They own the company that owns and develops tiktok, And they use it to collect personal information on users mainly children. Tiktok is basically one giant chinese espionage app.

So you have no point to make..as per your usual MO.

Carry on.

I see lots of BLUE HAIRS when they ate showing like LOBS OF TIK TOK.

Not on TIK TOK myself.

I see content from other sources.

I often see weirdos like this:

1700155547922.png

The CCP tracks everything you do on your phone. The marketing data they gather is worth billions.

CCP knows when you shit.
CCP knows when you eat.
CCP knows when you sleep.
CCP knows when you fuck.
CCP knows when you go to work.
CCP knows where you work.
CCP knows what you browse.
CCP knows what you buy.
CCP knows what STDs you have.
CCP knows your mom's maiden name.
Lol, no tic toc on my phone. Doubt they know much about me.

Your title makes the claim, duh.
AND YOU are a F...king LIAR!!! GEEZ how dumb must you be!
Here is the title... where in the title is there a single word regarding living in the basements?!
The title: "democrats hide in basement because of Hamas supporters"
Where is a single word regarding "living" much less addresses as some of you contend!
READ and comprehend the title!
NO guesses! NOT one word regarding "democrats living in basements!"

AND YOU are a F...king LIAR!!! GEEZ how dumb must you be!
Here is the title... where in the title is there a single word regarding living in the basements?!
The title: "democrats hide in basement because of Hamas supporters"
Where is a single word regarding "living" much less addresses as some of you contend!
READ and comprehend the title!
NO guesses! NOT one word regarding "democrats living in basements!"
If one hides in their abode they are living there, get a grip.

Forum List

Back