Rise in DC carjackings linked to repeat juvenile offenders, police data shows

Drop Dead Fred

Platinum Member
Jun 6, 2020
I don’t believe for one second that leaders in Washington D.C. are “trying to find a solution” to carjacking.

Instead, I believe that the city’s leaders want there to be as much carjacking as possible.

Because why else would the city keep releasing the same carjackers again and again and again?

For all practical purposes, carjacking in Washington D.C. has been decriminalized.

November 16, 2023

Carjackings are on the rise in our nation’s capital.

Leaders in the District have their hands tied trying to find a solution.

Right now, the issue is glaring. Carjackings are up 104% in D.C., and police say that volume is overwhelming.

Alarming statistics show more than 800 have occurred so far in 2023, compared to a little over 400 at the same time in 2022.

Dowling told FOX 5 that there are often a lot of repeat offenders.

D.C. police data reveals that 66% of arrests involve juveniles.

The current D.C. law makes it difficult to hold young people accountable for their actions.

I don’t believe for one second that leaders in Washington D.C. are “trying to find a solution” to carjacking.

Instead, I believe that the city’s leaders want there to be as much carjacking as possible.

Because why else would the city keep releasing the same carjackers again and again and again?

For all practical purposes, carjacking in Washington D.C. has been decriminalized.

November 16, 2023

Carjackings are on the rise in our nation’s capital.

Leaders in the District have their hands tied trying to find a solution.

Right now, the issue is glaring. Carjackings are up 104% in D.C., and police say that volume is overwhelming.

Alarming statistics show more than 800 have occurred so far in 2023, compared to a little over 400 at the same time in 2022.

Dowling told FOX 5 that there are often a lot of repeat offenders.

D.C. police data reveals that 66% of arrests involve juveniles.

The current D.C. law makes it difficult to hold young people accountable for their actions.
I lived in DC, a sewer and playground of haters
I know there was a killing in Memphis just the other day, heinous. But As the only white person on an all-black bus to work I was treated by driver and passengers with respect. In DC there was no respect

It ireally is the damn Democrat mayors. I've lived in Memphis, St Louis , DC and several such places ALL RUINED BY DEMOCRAT MAYORS.

Come on man they are doing their best to find a solution, that solution is to lower the penalties and not hold criminals responsible for their actions. In DC everyone should get to jack one car penalty free as reparations. When a community supports smoking crack with whores this is the behavior you get from the next generation.

All it would take is for Congress Critters like MTG or AOC getting accosted by da boyz in da hood to see how fast they get police on the streets fighting crime in DC. I bet both of them travel with their own private security..

Yet you can drive across any bridge out of DC and into Virginia and it's not much of a thing. Crime drops four fold or better.

Why you may ask?

It's because even in liberal NOtVA they fund their PDs to the hilt and lock offenders-up. Juveniles are sent away to gladiator school to await trial.

A very dim view is taken of the DC or MD goblins when they venture into Virginia and commit crimes.

Forum List

Back