Psychologists and their mental illnesses

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
This how fucked-up things are now:

Marsha Linehan shows psychologists to embrace their own struggles

They somehow think that if they are fucked in the head they can "help" others that are fucked in the head.

The last line in the article is the most telling:

I commend Linehan on her courage, and on the therapeutic value that her disclosure will doubtless have in many lives.

It seems to me that you would want to keep that nut-job as far away from other nut-jobs as possible but yet these are the same "professionals" signing off for the mutilation of children.

They somehow think that if they are fucked in the head they can "help" others that are fucked in the head.

I commend Linehan on her courage, and on the therapeutic value that her disclosure will doubtless have in many lives.

It seems to me that you would want to keep that nut-job as far away from other nut-jobs as possible but yet these are the same "professionals" signing off for the mutilation of children.
dentists and shrinks have the highest offing rates of doctors

the democraps on this board could give a shrink work for life

Dr. Rachel Levine , our current Secretary of Health in Washington, treated teens with psychological problems before he decided to go into government work.

I wonder what the rest of the world thinks of Pennsylvanians with these prominent nut balls like Mr. Levine and Sen. Fetterman representing us.

The legislature should pass a law lifting their status as "Pennsylvanians".

I've met a few of them.

They're all fucking psychotic.

Ahem .. do you know what means "psychotic"? Here an information:

... As with many psychiatric phenomena, psychosis has several different causes. These include mental illness, such as schizophrenia or schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder, sensory deprivation and in rare cases, major depression (psychotic depression). Other causes include: trauma, sleep deprivation, some medical conditions, certain medications, and drugs such as cannabis, hallucinogens, and stimulants. One type, known as postpartum psychosis, can occur after giving birth. The neurotransmitter dopamine is believed to play an important role. Acute psychosis is considered primary if it results from a psychiatric condition and secondary if it is caused by a medical condition or drugs. The diagnosis of a mental health condition requires excluding other potential causes. Testing may be done to check for central nervous system diseases, toxins, or other health problems as a cause. ...

source: Psychosis - Wikipedia

Last edited:
Dr. Rachel Levine , our current Secretary of Health in Washington, treated teens with psychological problems before he decided to go into government work.

I wonder what the rest of the world thinks of Pennsylvanians with these prominent nut balls like Mr. Levine and Sen. Fetterman representing us.

The legislature should pass a law lifting their status as "Pennsylvanians".

Don't worry: They never said they are a typical Polish prince of Pennsylvania. So your unique selling point is not in danger to go lost.

They do tend to seek out the education that will get them into that line of work to figure themselves out.

Forum List

Back