Proud to be black

51m3jk-JevL.jpg

You guys are asshole if you don't think white people like you

We love you

There are many amazingly beautiful Black women and millions of Blacks who excel in sports, entertainment, the arts, the sciences and all other areas of human endeavor. The one person I admire the most above every other being on the planet is a White male, my older brother, Richard. The Black man I admire the most is this guy:

Index

“Sowell was born in North Carolina, but grew up in Harlem, New York. He dropped out of Stuyvesant High School and served in the United States Marine Corps during the Korean War. He received a bachelor's degree, graduating magna cum laude[ from Harvard University in 1958 and a master's degree from Columbia University in 1959. In 1968, he earned his doctorate in economics from the University of Chicago.

“Sowell has served on the faculties of several universities, including Cornell University and University of California, Los Angeles. He has also worked for think tanks such as the Urban Institute. Since 1980, he has worked at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University. He writes from a libertarian conservative perspective, advocating supply-side economics. Sowell has written more than thirty books (a number of which have been reprinted in revised editions), and his work has been widely anthologized. He is a National Humanities Medal recipient for innovative scholarship which incorporated history, economics and political science. “

Thomas Sowell - Wikipedia

Sowell and I have a few things in common. We both dropped out of high school and joined the Marines when we were 17 and we both received doctorate degrees. His was in economics and mine was in law. The similarities end there as I went on to live a rather ordinary life and Sowell became an intellectual legend and author of international acclaim. I purchased around 100 of his books. Once I gave a copy of his book Is Reality Optional and Other Essays to everyone I knew for Christmas. I think for every book I purchased for my own pleasure I gifted at least four or five more. I consider Sowell to be an expert in economics, politics, education, race relations and law as it applies to his fields of interest. The man is a genius.

Just about every American music type is founded by blacks. Rock, Jazz, Blues, Bluegrass, Country, Rap, R&B, Disco, and Ragtime.

Forum List

Back