Proud boys guy gets 22 years in jail and he was not even at the January 6 protest.. BLM leaders get no prison time and their rioters killed 25 people

I’ll give you credit for attempting to converse with that unhinged lunatic. The guy constantly calls people racist without evidence. He doesn’t give a damn about the billions of dollars worth of damage caused by BLM along with the killings and injuries of thousands.

Away from the violent blm rioters of 2020 We all know of the lightweight sentencing, or letting off the hook of tons of BLM types of criminals across Chicago, LA, San Francisco and Baltimore. It is blatantly and completely obvious to folks that pay attention to these things. This is just common sense and yet these people think January 6 was a threat to this country while the BLM rioters were justified in their message

I can’t believe what’s going on in this country I can’t believe how the media constantly talks about January 6, when there wasn’t billions of dollars worth of damage, when the January 6 protesters killed nobody. The only person who was killed on that day was the innocent Ashli Babbitt. It is apalling, the way that the far left treats police officers who don’t commit crimes, but when they see a police officer kill an unarmed veteran in Ashley Babbitt, they celebrate .

Also, it’s the same thing with how they approach the economy. They credit Barack Obama for trumps great economy, and then try and say it’s Trump’s fault for Biden bc giving us a bad economy. Sheer incredible stupidity.
They're sick liars, and that deranged lunatic is the bottom of the barrel, slimy smarmy compost.

People wearing BLM T-shirts caused absolute chaos they killed people in the summer of 2020. They attacked huge numbers of people caused billions of dollars worth of damage.

The January 6 protesters killed not a single person not a single one. At worst they got into violent fist fights, but that was only a small portion of them. They did not loot the capitol building.

But certainly looking at this type of political violence from both sides(it overwhelmingly comes from the far left,), you really have to think clearly, and what’s best for the future of this country. Looking at how all other countries have handled these issues and how the United States has handled violent labor disputes in the late 19th and early 20th century. One would have to be an absolute monster, an evil satanic beast to believe that somebody who wasn’t even involved in the BLM riots or the January 6 protests but was perhaps a proud boys leader or a BLM leader should have to go to jail for 22 years.

If a BLM rioter or a January 6 rioter punched a cop in the face. There’s no way they should ever get 22 years in jail. That is the definition of cruel and unusual punishment.

BLM riders attempted to attack and they did attack government buildings attempting to overthrow law and order. But neither group had tanks or airplanes with them or had a 1 million man army….. only somebody who is stupid or evil, motivated by the devil would lie and say they could “overthrow the government.”

View attachment 825272

View attachment 825273

I’m a critic of Black Lives Matter, but if I saw a young black man clock a police officer in the face, and I believe he should get 22 years in jail …that would be evil. I don’t think a Black Lives Matter young man, a young man wearing a BLM T-shirt, who viciously attacked police should ever get 22 years in jail. I’m a Catholic. . You see the time doesn’t fit the crime.

For the left-wing people in the US message board …if you think for a moment that a Black Lives Matter protester, who entered a government building and then walked around the Minnesota police building like many of them did, and that they deserve five years in jail like the January 6 protesters got for simply walking around the building …that’s pure evil. We need change in this country country.
When the Communists take over a "justice" system, this is what you get.

Well, lets see, the Floyd rioters destroyed police departments, which are operated by local governments.

700 police officers were injured in the Floyd riots that went on for 4 months that Liberal Biden allowed it go on and on....and Kamala allowed it to go on and on....before they stepped up to ask for the rioters to stop.

Lets see, the Floyd rioters caused $1 BILLION in damages from stealing, burning, looting and destroying many businesses.

I say the Floyd rioters did far more damage and were NOT punished. The Jan 6 event, many were sentenced to 10-27 years.

Sound fair?
Yes.

I’ll give you credit for attempting to converse with that unhinged lunatic. The guy constantly calls people racist without evidence. He doesn’t give a damn about the billions of dollars worth of damage caused by BLM along with the killings and injuries of thousands.

Away from the violent blm rioters of 2020 We all know of the lightweight sentencing, or letting off the hook of tons of BLM types of criminals across Chicago, LA, San Francisco and Baltimore. It is blatantly and completely obvious to folks that pay attention to these things. This is just common sense and yet these people think January 6 was a threat to this country while the BLM rioters were justified in their message

I can’t believe what’s going on in this country I can’t believe how the media constantly talks about January 6, when there wasn’t billions of dollars worth of damage, when the January 6 protesters killed nobody. The only person who was killed on that day was the innocent Ashli Babbitt. It is apalling, the way that the far left treats police officers who don’t commit crimes, but when they see a police officer kill an unarmed veteran in Ashley Babbitt, they celebrate .

Also, it’s the same thing with how they approach the economy. They credit Barack Obama for trumps great economy, and then try and say it’s Trump’s fault for Biden bc giving us a bad economy. Sheer incredible stupidity.
You're the unhinged lunatic, pal.

Sad you have to resort to lies. I don't support any such people.
I think BS was talking about prosecutors investigators and those who arrest authoritarian wannabes who break laws to get there.

We are supposed to let them ransack the Capitol and hang a sitting VP and shoot the Speaker of the House right between her eyes if’n they wants to. And definitely don’t arrest them when they fail,

I think BS was talking about prosecutors investigators and those who arrest authoritarian wannabes who break laws to get there.

We are supposed to let them ransack the Capitol and hang a sitting VP and shoot the Speaker of the House right between her eyes if’n they wants to. And definitely don’t arrest them when they fail,
Nothing compares to the BLM riots. They literally killed people BLM rioters killed people. You can talk about protesters chanting “hang Mike Pence” all you want they were probably federal agents and if anything that was probably 4 people saying that. There’s a huge difference between saying something and actually acting on it. BLM rioters acted on political violence and killed people.

The January 6 protesters killed nobody. They shot nobody.

Black lives matters talk about burning up cops like “pigs and bacon”. And they actually acted upon their intentions with physical political violence in the summer of 2020. That’s the major difference between those blm people and those on January 6.

The Capitol Hill building was not really ransacked. What in the world is going on here what world are Biden supporters living in. ??This is astonishing. We
had cities and business across America ransacked and thousands of people assaulted by Black Lives Matter supporters in the summer of 2020. It caused billions of dollars worth of damage and hardly anything was done about it.

Why is there not a commission set up to investigate the BLM riots like there was with January six?

Why do some Biden supporters Play Word games my friend? They’re seemingly arguing that American lives don’t matter or that somehow things were different at the capitol building that Somehow those Americans, including black Americans who had their businesses burned to the ground by blm aren’t as important as those at the capitol hill building. Unbelievable.

Well, lets see, the Floyd rioters destroyed police departments, which are operated by local governments.

No they didn't. Not that I would have cared if they did.

700 police officers were injured in the Floyd riots that went on for 4 months that Liberal Biden allowed it go on and on....and Kamala allowed it to go on and on....before they stepped up to ask for the rioters to stop.

Not they didn't and I care less what Biden or Harris did. Both were previously a part of the problem.

Lets see, the Floyd rioters caused $1 BILLION in damages from stealing, burning, looting and destroying many businesses.

I say the Floyd rioters did far more damage and were NOT punished. The Jan 6 event, many were sentenced to 10-27 years.

Sound fair?

I heard it was 12 gazillion dollars.

All the same, you are so full of crap.

"So your answer for all the seniors on social security is to get a part-time job so they can afford a lunch at Taco Bell once in a while. Unbelievable."

Ummmm, no. poster BS you are misquoting me.

What I thought I was conveying, and certainly intended to convey was this: That YOU get a job...part-time, full-time, no matter.....if you want to be better afford $15 lunches.

In my part of rural America, if you want something you earn it.
That works for us.
Here.
In farm country.

Good luck.

Ummmm, no. poster BS you are misquoting me.

What I thought I was conveying, and certainly intended to convey was this: That YOU get a job...part-time, full-time, no matter.....if you want to be better afford $15 lunches.

In my part of rural America, if you want something you earn it.
That works for us.
Here.
In farm country.

Good luck.
I wasn't referring to me. I'm referring to the measly stipend the government pays in Social Security and the cost of inflation and gasoline.

Just shut the fuck up already. Tired of you lying and whining.

And my link said the exact opposite....they went after the more serious crimes and dropped the less serious crimes due to monetary reasons.
Make me asswipe. Your own links stated hand slaps for a fe people and all major charges dropped. No arrests for blatant attempted murder, arson, assault, unlawful imprisonments, the list goes on. So fuck off criminal lover.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back