Proud Boys Civil War

Exactly what I said.
1665538235931.png

Normalizing the New Normal​

What’s Here to Stay​

There's another one.
It's the unearned self righteousness magaturds exhume 24/7. The traits of the ideology are in lockstep, so they're predictable and repetitive, especially with an election coming up. I kinda love that about these magaturds. They believe they are just as special as the regressive left. So, other side of the same shit pile stuff.

It's the unearned self righteousness magaturds exhume 24/7. The traits of the ideology are in lockstep, so they're predictable and repetitive, especially with an election coming up. I kinda love that about these magaturds. They believe they are just as special as the regressive left. So, other side of the same shit pile stuff.
fucking truth

I kinda love that about these magaturds. They believe they are just as special as the regressive left. So, other side of the same shit pile stuff.
Holy crap, interesting that you would say that. I've thought about that a lot. This whole fucking ugly thing is the Right's reaction to the Left -- and obviously, the Left has done plenty -- and they're reacting by essentially mimicking the Left, mimicking exactly what they hate.

Look at the way they spray the word "racist" around like water, just as the Left has. The Left called them Nazis, so now they spray THAT word around like water, TOO.

Mimicking like this is a childish reaction to be sure, but they're just taking it from their usual media sources, and you can see where it's coming from. They're told what and how to think, but they're not taught how to express it in anything other than simplistic, rote copycat, like you'd see on the playground.

I've said it a zillion times: The two ends can be incredibly similar in their behaviors.

Last edited:
Holy crap, interesting that you would say that. I've thought about that a lot. This whole fucking ugly thing is the Right's reaction to the Left -- and obviously, the Left has done plenty -- and they're reacting by essentially mimicking the Left, mimicking exactly what they hate.

Look at the way they spray the word "racist" around like water, just as the Left has. The Left called them Nazis, so now they spray THAT word around like water, TOO.

Mimicking like this is a childish reaction to be sure, but they're just taking it from their usual media sources, and you can see where it's coming from. They're told what and how to think, but they're not taught how to express it in anything other than simplistic, rote copycat, like you'd see on the playground.

I've said it a zillion times: The two ends can be incredibly similar in their behaviors.

MMmm, pointing out the real racism from the left, is not us doing what they are doing.

It’s truly a ridiculous, childish name.

Only conservatives would ‘take pride’ in being treasonous domestic terrorists and hateful racists and bigots.

You just utterly ignored my informative post and just repeated your initial assertion with more flame baiting spin.

You are a normal modern "liberal".

And someday, if we are lucky, that who GD commonwealth will declare every American a terrorist until the NWO can figure out how to strip our right to bear arms, and trash that Bill of Rights. Hey? The first Amendment is terrorism TOO!

I have to admit, I always get a kick out of you monarchist pussies always being the ones trying to convince yanks to give up the second Amendment. Right, only folks in the aristocracy and on the social registry who can afford private security should have guns.

nice.

w/e.

"In Aotearoa New Zealand, we deeply value our right to protest," she continued. "But that does not mean the absence of transparency, expectations, or even rules. If we correctly identify what it is we are trying to prevent. And surely we can start with violent extremism and terrorist content online."
jacindaardern_1161x653.jpg.webp

Fuck the crown and all of its maggot infested shit eating agents.

3y4lev.jpg

iu
You say things like "you Americans" and "you Yanks"

I was correct that you aren't.

You say things like "you Americans" and "you Yanks"

I was correct that you aren't.
Nice try pal.

I don't advertise where I am from, because that is only for true Americans to know, and it is none of you foreign subversive's business.

The only commonwealth spooks that might have a clue are Canadians, because they live near the US.

See, every area in the US has a distinct culture. But? The nuances are only really known to us, and maybe Canadians.

You have only been on the forum a few years, I would not expect you to know better.

I generally pay attention to folks, and I don't hate them, just because they have a different POV. I try to pay attention to the little things, and their attitudes about things, so no matter their politics, you get a feel. A Californian, a Texan, someone from the SE, NE, the upper Midwest, the Great Lakes region? They are all different.

Just like all the regions of OZ and NZ must be slightly different, and places in Canada are different.

Folks that have been here a long time? They know generally, where in the US I live. If you are really interested, ask around.

Don't take it personally. Some folks are real, others have a job to do. And when it is your job to push propaganda and discord, you aren't going to be that effective against folks that are wise to your bullshit. I already told you, give it up. Sell outs will never be better than the real deal.

Nice try pal.

I don't advertise where I am from, because that is only for true Americans to know, and it is none of you foreign subversive's business.

The only commonwealth spooks that might have a clue are Canadians, because they live near the US.

See, every area in the US has a distinct culture. But? The nuances are only really known to us, and maybe Canadians.

You have only been on the forum a few years, I would not expect you to know better.

I generally pay attention to folks, and I don't hate them, just because they have a different POV. I try to pay attention to the little things, and their attitudes about things, so no matter their politics, you get a feel. A Californian, a Texan, someone from the SE, NE, the upper Midwest, the Great Lakes region? They are all different.

Just like all the regions of OZ and NZ must be slightly different, and places in Canada are different.

Folks that have been here a long time? They know generally, where in the US I live. If you are really interested, ask around.

Don't take it personally. Some folks are real, others have a job to do. And when it is your job to push propaganda and discord, you aren't going to be that effective against folks that are wise to your bullshit. I already told you, give it up. Sell outs will never be better than the real deal.
You don't have to type all those words to explain yourself for being an interloper.

Forum List

Back