Protests, vandals and the broad brush of the dishonest right wing

It is,the responsibility of the leaders and promoters of an event to ensure their event is not "infiltrated" by violent, lawless or reckless elements.

Don't tell me that can't be done. It's been done at events,I have personally attended over the years.

What is the argument here ?

That the vandals were not leftists ?

That only a few committed violence ?

There is no argument, the facts speak for themselves.
  • The protest was a response to an extremist who uses the first amendment to yell fire in a crowd;
  • (I hope that 's not too abstract for some of you to comprehend).
  • The vandals for want of a label are anarchists, criminals on the far, far left, aka the idiot fringe;
  • A counter argument to the lies and distortions of those on the far far right, aka, the idiot fringe who echo each other ad nausea.
  • Most protests are non violent, it is analogous to noting that many people shop in retail stores, but a few go to retail stores to steal. It's really not too difficult a concept to comprehend.

Left out is the above rant is reports that those "peaceful" protesters surrounding the beating of man yelling "beat his ass"

You're a helluva story teller, I'll give you that. But tell your stories elsewhere, here we pride ourselves in being able to root out the truth.

And of course, the left never posts pictures of the whackjobs that have stupid posters at rallys and then basically say ....these are all conservatives.

One person is one data point; a large crowd is hundreds or thousands times that point, and known as an outlier; a notable comment whose value is nil.

You may think you know the truth, I sure as hell don't; but my "story" was not proved fictional. it is an opinion based on my observations (empirical evidence) of credible news; however, I'm open to credible rebuttals, not echoes of meme's.

"the left never pictures of whackjobs that have stupid posters at rallys and then basically say ... these are all conservatives"?

My initial take on this is you've adopted the meme that the MSM is liberal, and therefore dishonest and not to be believed. Since this had been the litany of Limbaugh for decades, and has become a rallying cry at trump rallies, am I wrong to assume you are a dittohead and a trump supporter?

Making that comment does not make you a conservative, it makes you a sheep.

It is,the responsibility of the leaders and promoters of an event to ensure their event is not "infiltrated" by violent, lawless or reckless elements.

Don't tell me that can't be done. It's been done at events,I have personally attended over the years.

Like the Bush Rally's where free speech and free expression was placed in a corral fended and blocks away from George W.?

I too have been at events where thousands of people protested war in marches on public streets, there is no way to vet that many people, and on an open campus where hundreds of students and by-standers rallied against war and one memorable one, when the National Guard shot and killed students at Kent St. What you claimed CAN'T BE LEGALY DONE!

Protests' attract the curious, the unsavory and the criminals, as well as small groups which may be led by others, or by agent provocateurs ever ready to seize the moment. Many times a spontaneous protest will be inculcated by the latter, always ready to take advantage of the media when such events occur.

Last edited:
SF Chron. Sat. Feb. 18:

"UC Berkeley police have released 21 photos of people suspected of committing “serious acts of violence and vandalism” during a protest this month that shut down the scheduled talk by Milo Yiannopoulos at the student union.

"On Feb. 1, vandals infiltrated the protest against the appearance of the right-wing provocateur, breaking windows and setting police equipment on fire. They caused $100,000 in damage on campus, university officials said. About half a dozen injuries were reported.

"Although many of the suspects are masked, several faces are visible in the photos released."

Once again the facts prove those self defined conservatives and haters of all things liberal blamed liberals, progressives and Democrats for the violence on Campus. Without lies and distortions these robble-rousers would have nothing to offer on this and similar events; without a doubt the fools will respond below with the claim that the Chron. is not credible, they've been told all news sources are lies and truth reside solely in the words of trump, limbaugh, hannity and Alt. Right agent provocateurs.
How bizarre, and puny.

• The protest was a response to an extremist who uses the first amendment to yell fire in a crowd;
  • The vandals for want of a label are anarchists, criminals on the far, far left, aka the idiot fringe;
  • A counter argument to the lies and distortions of those on the far far right, aka, the idiot fringe who echo each other ad nausea.
  • Most protests are non violent, it is analogous to noting that many people shop in retail stores, but a few go to retail stores to steal. It's really not too difficult a concept to comprehend.

Left out is the above rant is reports that those "peaceful" protesters surrounding the beating of man yelling "beat his ass"

You're a helluva story teller, I'll give you that. But tell your stories elsewhere, here we pride ourselves in being able to root out the truth.

And of course, the left never posts pictures of the whackjobs that have stupid posters at rallys and then basically say ....these are all conservatives.

One person is one data point; a large crowd is hundreds or thousands times that point, and known as an outlier; a notable comment whose value is nil.

You may think you know the truth, I sure as hell don't; but my "story" was not proved fictional. it is an opinion based on my observations (empirical evidence) of credible news; however, I'm open to credible rebuttals, not echoes of meme's.

"the left never pictures of whackjobs that have stupid posters at rallys and then basically say ... these are all conservatives"?

My initial take on this is you've adopted the meme that the MSM is liberal, and therefore dishonest and not to be believed. Since this had been the litany of Limbaugh for decades, and has become a rallying cry at trump rallies, am I wrong to assume you are a dittohead and a trump supporter?

Of course you don't address the hundreds of "peaceful" protesters cheering on the riotors and the thugs beating others? Why?

Because that's EXACTLY what you do when YOU HIRED THE HITMEN.

Like the Bush Rally's where free speech and free expression was placed in a corral fended and blocks away from George W.?

I too have been at events where thousands of people protested war in marches on public streets, there is no way to vet that many people, and on an open campus where hundreds of students and by-standers rallied against war and one memorable one, when the National Guard shot and killed students at Kent St. Waht you claimed CAN'T BE LEGALY DONE!

Protests' attract the curious, the unsavory and the criminals, as well as small groups which may be lead by others, or by agent provocateurs ever ready to seize the moment. Many times a spontaneous protest will be inculcated by the latter, always ready to take advantage of the media when such events occur.

I neither believe in nor support Free Speech as it exists in America today.

I routinely attend pronoun owner events. One of the best means I've found to separate the real attendees from the provocateurs..... I'D badges. Anyone legitimately attending the event is given a tag or sticker to put on their shirt. They write their name on it to identify themselves.

Of course this requires security checkpoints and verification. I have no problem with that.

Of course you don't address the hundreds of "peaceful" protesters cheering on the riotors and the thugs beating others? Why?

You're nuts, mendacious and a neo fascist. There is nothing you post which does not provide evidence of one or more of these flaws in you mind or in your character.

I've never hired a hitman! But if you settle down and un-emote I can recommend a good psychiatrist. Al is a former priest and a well respected member of my community. Let me know when you take that first step.

I too have been at events where thousands of people protested war in marches on public streets, there is no way to vet that many people, and on an open campus where hundreds of students and by-standers rallied against war and one memorable one, when the National Guard shot and killed students at Kent St. Waht you claimed CAN'T BE LEGALY DONE!

Protests' attract the curious, the unsavory and the criminals, as well as small groups which may be lead by others, or by agent provocateurs ever ready to seize the moment. Many times a spontaneous protest will be inculcated by the latter, always ready to take advantage of the media when such events occur.

I neither believe in nor support Free Speech as it exists in America today.

I routinely attend pronoun owner events. One of the best means I've found to separate the real attendees from the provocateurs..... I'D badges. Anyone legitimately attending the event is given a tag or sticker to put on their shirt. They write their name on it to identify themselves.

Of course this requires security checkpoints and verification. I have no problem with that.

I get it. "Hello, my name is Adolph", that must be fun, all that hate and fear gets the Adrenalin rushing.

You're nuts, mendacious and a neo fascist. There is nothing you post which does not provide evidence of one or more of these flaws in you mind or in your character.

I've never hired a hitman! But if you settle down and un-emote I can recommend a good psychiatrist. Al is a former priest and a well respected member of my community. Let me know when you take that first step.

Do you think everything anyone posts is about you????

Do you spend the entire day looking in the mirror? Vain much?

I do think, and when a post is in response to one I've posted, and the response is an ad hominem, the anwer to question #1 is of course.

I'm not vane, but in a world where the one eyed man is king ... get the point?

I do think, and when a post is in response to one I've posted, and the response is an ad hominem, the anwer to question #1 is of course.

I'm not vane, but in a world where the one eyed man is king ... get the point?

Nicely deflected.

The hired guns were obviously a part of the protests or the peaceful protesters would not have urged the on.

Now go take a nap. You obviously need one.

SF Chron. Sat. Feb. 18:

"UC Berkeley police have released 21 photos of people suspected of committing “serious acts of violence and vandalism” during a protest this month that shut down the scheduled talk by Milo Yiannopoulos at the student union.

"On Feb. 1, vandals infiltrated the protest against the appearance of the right-wing provocateur, breaking windows and setting police equipment on fire. They caused $100,000 in damage on campus, university officials said. About half a dozen injuries were reported.

"Although many of the suspects are masked, several faces are visible in the photos released."

Once again the facts prove those self defined conservatives and haters of all things liberal blamed liberals, progressives and Democrats for the violence on Campus. Without lies and distortions these robble-rousers would have nothing to offer on this and similar events; without a doubt the fools will respond below with the claim that the Chron. is not credible, they've been told all news sources are lies and truth reside solely in the words of trump, limbaugh, hannity and Alt. Right agent provocateurs.
21 people out of a reported band of over 100, who should have all been arrested on sight?

Who is the dishonest hack again?

The only ones who admitted to organizing violence were bob craemer and scot foval......they admitted it on video where they stated they worked for both the democrat national committee and the hilary campaign and that obama also had full knowledge of what they were doing........

bob craemer is not a teenage rabble rouser...he is married to left wing democrat, jan shakowski, an Illinois politician, he is also a convicted felon....

He stated on the video how they recruited the people, how they organized them and how they reported directly to the Director of Special Events at the democrat national committee......

They are now the ones helping organize the aggressive townhalls against republicans as they drive in protestors ..........

The protest was a response to an extremist who uses the first amendment to yell fire in a crowd;
(I hope that 's not too abstract for some of you to comprehend).
Such an intellectually retarded analogy that it's stupidity stands on its own.

The vandals for want of a label are anarchists, criminals on the far, far left, aka the idiot fringe
Not anarchists, communists. Far from being the idiot fringe, they are what the progressive left has naturally devolved into.
A counter argument to the lies and distortions of those on the far far right, aka, the idiot fringe who echo each other ad nausea.
Textbook projection. You don't have any mirrors in your home, do you?

Most protests are non violent, it is analogous to noting that many people shop in retail stores, but a few go to retail stores to steal. It's really not too difficult a concept to comprehend.
Another blatantly dishonest analogy. People shopping in stores become accomplices when they join in on the looting, or at east don't report the thieves to the proper authorities.

The protest was a response to an extremist who uses the first amendment to yell fire in a crowd;
(I hope that 's not too abstract for some of you to comprehend).
Such an intellectually retarded analogy that it's stupidity stands on its own.

The vandals for want of a label are anarchists, criminals on the far, far left, aka the idiot fringe
Not anarchists, communists. Far from being the idiot fringe, they are what the progressive left has naturally devolved into.
A counter argument to the lies and distortions of those on the far far right, aka, the idiot fringe who echo each other ad nausea.
Textbook projection. You don't have any mirrors in your home, do you?

Most protests are non violent, it is analogous to noting that many people shop in retail stores, but a few go to retail stores to steal. It's really not too difficult a concept to comprehend.
Another blatantly dishonest analogy. People shopping in stores become accomplices when they join in on the looting, or at east don't report the thieves to the proper authorities.

IT'S...IT'S...IT'S The RED SCARE - Oh no!!!! Run, Hide, the last domino is falling ....remember Solyndra!, Benghazi! Obama's Great Depression!

PRAY FOR AND HEIL OUR FUEHRER, THE DONALD.

Do you condemn the actions of the mob that shutdown Milo's appearance at UC Berkeley? Yes or No? Do you believe that the mob is NOT affiliated with Liberals in any way or NOT funded by powerful Liberals? Yes or No? Let's see if you are capable of responding with two simple clear responses either Yes or No.

Simple yes or no questions are the meat in which lawyers obfuscate the truth. I won't play that game.

A peaceful protest is not a mob, and to define any large group at CAL as a mob of liberals is ignorance on steroids (or a comment by a brainwashed person). CAL, as is much of the Bay Area is diverse, no singular political attribute can be attached to the thousands of students and alums who attended the U.

liberals, progressives and conservatives abhor hate speech; a protest is an exercise of free speech and free expression. CAL did not cancel the speech, Campus and Berkeley Police did, when violence became a concern and the authorities felt the need to protect the protesters, the police and property.

Your claim that "powerful Liberals" may have funded the protest is foolish. If anything 'funded' the protest it was the Republican Students who invited a known agent provocateur to speak, and word of mouth advertised the protest. No pre-printed signs were in evidence, and no large banners proclaimed a desire for censor.

Forum List

Back